Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster (942 Views)

Wildchild00 Is A Scammer / WildChild00 Is A Fraudster / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by biafraisdead(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
After thorough investigations and tracking I am pleased to inform nairalanders that they should beware of this moniker called 'WildChild00', he is a crook. His modus operandi is simply by harassing and accusing innocent nairalanders falsely thereby attracting sympathies from other unsuspecting nairalanders. He would lie to nairalanders that so so person scammed him (usually 25k) in the course of transacting a business, if u fall, u will be tempted to ask him what nature of business that was, he would introduce a bit to you and request that u talk offline. This offline is where he perfects all his criminal acts, telling you the business involves registering with a particular sum of money and other rubbish he would add. Beware, he claims to know IT as well, but please don't give ears to all the rubbish he may tell you. WildChild00 is a thief, pls beware!, go through his profile and see for ursef.
lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove pls move to front page and please place a ban on this moniker.
Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by budaatum: 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Where is your evidence?

Do note that if this is false I plan to campaign to have you banned!

biafraisdead:
After thorough investigations and tracking I am pleased to inform nairalanders that they should beware of this moniker called 'WildChild00', he is a crook. His modus operandi is simply by harassing and accusing innocent nairalanders falsely thereby attracting sympathies from other unsuspecting nairalanders. He would lie to nairalanders that so so person scammed him (usually 25k) in the course of transacting a business, if u fall, u will be tempted to ask him what nature of business that was, he would introduce a bit to you and request that u talk offline. This offline is where he perfects all his criminal acts, telling you the business involves registering with a particular sum of money and other rubbish he would add. Beware, he claims to know IT as well, but please don't give ears to all the rubbish he may tell you. WildChild00 is a thief, pls beware!, go through his profile and see for ursef.
lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove pls move to front page and please place a ban on this moniker.
Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by biafraisdead(m): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
budaatum:
Where is your evidence?

It is not false dear, go through his profile and see him accusing a lot of people of same crime, that they scammed him, how can so many people scam u of same amount? Think about this. And the one that beats me is that I almost fell for his scam, cos I was among his sympathisers initially until I almost got scammed by him. Please go through his profile I cannot come here to say things that I am 100% sure about.
Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by bigiyaro(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
budaatum:
Where is your evidence?
keep shut. let the accused come and defend himself.

1 Like

Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by budaatum: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
bigiyaro:
keep shut. let the accused come and defend himself.
No! You go educate yourself!

Accuser must present evidence for accused to defend against, or all you get is "you be thief, I no be thief"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgqxFHMqlxs
Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by budaatum: 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
biafraisdead:

It is not false dear, go through his profile and see him accusing a lot of people of same crime, that they scammed him, how can so many people scam u of same amount? Think about this. And the one that beats me is that I almost fell for his scam, cos I was among his sympathisers initially until I almost got scammed by him. Please go through his profile I cannot come here to say things that I am 100% sure about.
You make an accusation but can't bother to post evidence for it and want me work to prove what you created a thread to proclaim and because you are "100% sure", I must believe you? Are you one of those moGs who thinks buda sheepish?

All the same, I went through his profile, no fraud there. Evidence please!

3 Likes

Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by biafraisdead(m): 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
budaatum:

You make an accusation but can't bother to post evidence for it and want me work to prove what you created a thread to proclaim and because you are "100% sure", I must believe you? Are you one of those moGs who thinks buda sheepish?

All the same, I went through his profile, no fraud there. Evidence please!
Then quietly leave my thread, I can see u are either same person as the idiot or that u are just an unserious person, otherwise u won't come here and be asking me silly questions. Where were u when he was busy accusing people falsely? Did u bother to caution him? If truly u went through his profile then how come u didn't see where he went about accusing different people and perhaps call his attention to it since u claim to be a CID officer.
Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by budaatum: 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
biafraisdead:

Then quietly leave my thread, I can see u are either same person as the idiot or that u are just an unserious person, otherwise u won't come here and be asking me silly questions. Where were u when he was busy accusing people falsely? Did u bother to caution him? If truly u went through his profile then how come u didn't see where he went about accusing different people and perhaps call his attention to it since u claim to be a CID officer.
It is obvious you are definitely an unserious person who does not bother to do his research before making accusations.

I went through the accused threads on his profile and found not one thread where he has accused another like unserious you has done!
Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by budaatum: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
biafraisdead:

Then quietly leave my thread
No!
Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by biafraisdead(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
budaatum:

It is obvious you are definitely an unserious person who does not bother to do his research before making accusations.

I went through the accused threads on his profile and found not one thread where he has accused another like unserious you has done!
That is because u are senseless! Now get out of my sight let me see sane people. I am done replying u.
Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by WildChild00(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
biafraisdead:

That is because u are senseless! Now get out of my sight let me see sane people. I am done replying u.

You see what I was warning you about, you are unable to prove your case beyond reasonable doubt, that I scammed you, but I can proof mine that either you or s friend scammed me of 25k the thread a transfer documents are there for me.
Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by budaatum: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
biafraisdead:

No one cares if you reply or not.
Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by budaatum: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
WildChild00:

You see what I was warning you about, you are unable to prove your case beyond reasonable doubt, that I scammed you, but I can proof mine that either you or s friend scammed me of 25k the thread a transfer documents are there for me.
Link please.
Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by WildChild00(m): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
budaatum:

Link please.

https://www.nairaland.com/5628381/facebook-paid-ad-marketing

I am subspecting he is the one or a friend, brother of his......
Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by budaatum: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
WildChild00:

https://www.nairaland.com/5628381/facebook-paid-ad-marketing

I am subspecting he is the one or a friend, brother of his......
Suspecting? At least you are not "100% sure".
Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by WildChild00(m): 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
budaatum:

Suspecting? At least you are not "100% sure".

I have the pix of who scammed me, what I am trying to say is that the OP might just be same person coming out with a different handle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by biafraisdead(m): 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
WildChild00:

Sense u no gree get, 'either'? I thought u said u knew who scammed u. Don't forget to meet me tomorrow, and if u like u can also say ur last prayer tomorrow before coming cos by tomorrow u will cease to exist. Fool.
Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by budaatum: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
WildChild00:

I have the pix of who scammed me, what I am trying to say is that the OP might just be same person coming out with a different handle.
I was commending your not jumping to conclusions, unlike the 100% sure unserious op who does not bother to do his research before making accusations.
Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by WildChild00(m): 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
biafraisdead:

Sense u no gree get, 'either'? I thought u said u knew who scammed u. Don't forget to meet me tomorrow, and if u like u can also say ur last prayer tomorrow before coming cos by tomorrow u will cease to exist. Fool.

Send your email address or phone number so I can alert you wen I arrive, you have been scared.
Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by biafraisdead(m): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
WildChild00:

Send your email address or phone number so I can alert you wen I arrive, you have been scared.
Idiot wants to use this as an excuse not to come, if u know u are a strong person as u claimed don't fail to show up. Animal what's difficult in u telling me the time u would leave ur fuccking house, by the stated time I will be on the look out, quote me here on nairaland when u get there. Bastard
Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by WildChild00(m): 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
biafraisdead:

Idiot wants to use this as an excuse not to come, if u know u are a strong person as u claimed don't fail to show up. Animal what's difficult in u telling me the time u would leave ur fuccking house, by the stated time I will be on the look out, quote me here on nairaland when u get there. Bastard

Okay let me PM you, and you send your email address of your choice or phone number for faster communication, you know u might not get to make use of it again. In other words, you have nothing absolutely to loose. note don't come here and complain that I want to scam you, if u agree and I will PM you....
Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by biafraisdead(m): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
WildChild00:

Okay let me PM you, and you send your email address of your choice or phone number for faster communication, you know u might not get to make use of it again. In other words, you have nothing absolutely to loose. note don't come here and complain that I want to scam you, if u agree and I will PM you....
Get out! Na ofeke u be. slowpoke
Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by WildChild00(m): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
biafraisdead:

Get out! Na ofeke u be. slowpoke

Okay I make it easy for both of us, I will take it down soon Agbin*****@gmail.com
send your phone number or email address there for easy communication. do we have a deal??
Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by biafraisdead(m): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
WildChild00:

Okay I make it easy for both of us, I will take it down soon Agbin*****@gmail.com
send your phone number or email address there for easy communication. do we have a deal??
U are a bastard, what is the '*****' doing there? And how am I supposed to translate that? Ofeke that is looking for an excuse not to come. I dare u to come, let's see if u would go back the way u came, u can see how bold I am to ask u to come, meaning u can come with anybody in the world u deem fit. Ofeke e-diot. Fraud kill u dia!
Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by WildChild00(m): 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
biafraisdead:

U are a bastard, what is the '*****' doing there? And how am I supposed to translate that? Ofeke that is looking for an excuse not to come. I dare u to come, let's see if u would go back the way u came, u can see how bold I am to ask u to come, meaning u can come with anybody in the world u deem fit. Ofeke e-diot. Fraud kill u dia!

I placed two email addresses for you to send me your phone number or email address, you were late
Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by biafraisdead(m): 8:19am On Apr 16, 2020
WildChild00:

I placed two email addresses for you to send me your phone number or email address, you were late
Ofeke how far? Let me know when u will be at the place I told u. E-diot.
Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by biafraisdead(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2020
WildChild00:

Bastard! I still de wait. Ofeke
Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by WildChild00(m): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2020
biafraisdead:

Bastard! I still de wait. Ofeke

Obituary! Obituary!! Obituary!!!

This is to announce the passing away of our beloved brother biafraisdead, who died in a brief illness, he survived by an aging father PAbiafraisdead and an aging mother Madambiafraisdead, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunties, his burial arrangement, will be announced in due time.

sign
Family

Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by biafraisdead(m): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2020
WildChild00:

Obituary! Obituary!! Obituary!!!

[s]This is to announce the passing away of our beloved brother biafraisdead, who died in a brief illness, he survived by an aging father PAbiafraisdead and an aging mother Madambiafraisdead, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunties, his burial arrangement, will be announced in due time.

sign
Family[/s]
RIP WildChild00. cry cry cry
Re: Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster by biafraisdead(m): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2020
RIP WildChild00 aka Bush meat aka Bingo.

(1) (Reply)

Exposed:why One Million Boys Menance Still Lingers On / Jealous Man Beats Guy That Hugged His Wife Tight In Public(video) / Three Women Gang-raped 23-year-old Man For Three Days After Drugging Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.