Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) (4898 Views)

Facts About Male And Female Orgasm / Guys What Do You Think About Male Enhancement Products? / Major Misconception About Male Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
For a man.His sexual market value (Smv) goes up as he ages, When he grows older he gains more value in terms of property,money etc. This attracts more females. On the other hand..The Smv of a woman reaches peak at 27 and it's downhill from there.

She must capitalise on this years To attract a good mate and settle down,otherwise her choices starts to diminishes as she ages as she attracts less attention from men (beauty fading) .This goes on till she hits the epiphany stage. A truly life changing moment for those who didn't settle earlier.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) by TheGiftedOne(m): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
On top Covid-19? Who's this cow?

9 Likes

Re: Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) by Iceclan(m): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Do you want the world to stop? Abi you been no know say you go die till covid19 came?
For your information there's are millions of ways to die.

7 Likes

Re: Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
grin
Re: Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

7 Likes

Re: Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
. I weep for you

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) by alphaRego01(m): 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
Very true .and u know de best part,it can't be changed grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) by misreal(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Very true, and every lady knows this.
But it is still not a yardstick to disrespect a woman.
No one should quote me oh, its just an opinion.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) by themayor4542(m): 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Agree with almost everything. Except i don't think Smv of ladies start dropping at 27. In my opinion i think the Smv start dropping from like 32 or 33.
It's just my opinion sha.

8 Likes

Re: Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) by Grandamante: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lies.
Men SMV does not go up with age. All those things u listed increase only the man social standing not his sexual market value. A young lady being with an old man is always about what she will stand to gain from what the man has not that he grew old and he became more attractive.

Have u ever seen attractive women being with impoverished old or middle-aged men. Men of this category who show interest in young attractive ladies are always mocked and labeled creeps.

It is easier for older women to elicit the services of younger studs without any material gifts (remember MILF) than for older men to do likewise.

Older men pay fortunes to be with nubile women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) by Mywd: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
When they dey early 20's their choice go be tall, slim, thick handsome man this and that... Na wetin dey make some enter SMV without knowing... Later na Nairaland they go com share their problem grin...

Quote me and i might send u money.

Mywd

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) by TheMohican(m): 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
This is all rubbish.

See why;

In truth sexual preference is a thing of personal preference, I know many guys that exclusively prefer older women and younger girls that exclusively prefer older men, older women that exclusively prefer younger men, or haven't you seen men that prefer sexing 10 year old girls.

O.P this is a learning opportunity for you.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) by Rapmoney(m): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
TheMohican:
This is all rubbish.

See why;

In truth sexual preference is a thing of personal preference, I know many guys that exclusively prefer older women and younger girls that exclusively prefer older men, older women that exclusively prefer younger men, or haven't you seen men that prefer sexing 10 year old girls.

O.P this is a learning opportunity for you.

There's nothing meaningful to learn in what you posted.

This is the person who posted something meaningful: Grandamante

Grandamante:
Lies.
Men SMV does not go up with age. All those things u listed increase only the man social standing not his sexual market value. A young lady being with an old man is always about what she will stand to gain from what the man has not that he grew old and he became more attractive.

Have u ever seen attractive women being with impoverished old or middle-aged men. Men of this category who show interest in young attractive ladies are always mocked and labeled creeps.

It is easier for older women to elicit the services of younger studs without any material gifts (remember MILF) than for older men to do likewise.

Older men pay fortunes to be with nubile women.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) by fashionale(m): 12:24am On Apr 16, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Don't you know the number sex been had daily have increased since this lockdown worldwide. Even the Ghanaian women are complaining that their men bleep them excessively since the lockdown.
Re: Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 16, 2020
Generally true but not all the time. As you age and grow more socially you tend to attract more women but not necessarily for sexual prowess but for the security you can provide. Of course sex is part of the package. While for women, it's their beauty decreases with age and time. But both men and women naturally find younger ones more attractive.
Re: Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) by potent5(m): 2:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Op, I agree with you in toto.

grin
Re: Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 16, 2020
if the lady maintains herself and watches what she eats men will still be bothering her for relationship even in her 40s or 50s.its when she hardly maintains herself that men run away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) by Georgekyrian(m): 2:46am On Apr 16, 2020
Mywd:
When they dey early 20's their choice go be tall, slim, thick handsome man this and that... Na wetin dey make some enter SMV without knowing... Later na Nairaland they go com share their problem grin...

Mywd

I Quote

6170854325 Fidelity Bank
Re: Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) by Bamz(m): 3:42am On Apr 16, 2020
The way Nigerian men massage their egos, they could make women literally kiss the ground they walk on. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) by angelfallz(m): 7:42am On Apr 16, 2020
KrystalConnect:
For a man.His sexual market value (Smv) goes up as he ages, When he grows older he gains more value in terms of property,money etc. This attracts more females. On the other hand..The Smv of a woman reaches peak at 27 and it's downhill from there.

She must capitalise on this years To attract a good mate and settle down,otherwise her choices starts to diminishes as she ages as she attracts less attention from men (beauty fading) .This goes on till she hits the epiphany stage. A truly life changing moment for those who didn't settle earlier.

This is very true
Re: Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 01, 2020
Krystalconnect na real cow and be careful of him
TheGiftedOne:
Re: Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) by DavidAegis5: 4:23am On Jun 01, 2020
On the topic of covid-19

Check out this covid-19 song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIE6rC7GJ-E
Re: Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) by AprokoDentist: 6:30am On Jun 01, 2020
I think it is true to a certain extent esp in this side of the world.
Re: Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) by Stevyne: 7:53am On Jun 01, 2020
Mywd:

First bank. Thanks

Mywd
Re: Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) by sylve11: 9:07am On Jun 04, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

lol grin cool

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Steps Out Completely Naked Shouting 'I Was Born Naked- Video / Bobrisky Flashes His ''boobs'' As He Steps Out In Sheer Outfit (photos) / I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.