Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Does This Advice Still Works In The Present Day Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does This Advice Still Works In The Present Day Nigeria? (210 Views)

20 Interesting Facts To Light Up Your Day (Nigeria starts from No 9) / My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works / Who Is Responsible For The Present State Of The Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does This Advice Still Works In The Present Day Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Does this advice of:go to school and get a job still works in the present day Nigeria,considering the fact that jobs are hard to get nowadays?
Re: Does This Advice Still Works In The Present Day Nigeria? by donbachi(m): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Its still working..all u have to do is change ur prayer point..e.g "let all those doing my desired job,begin to make mistake that will lead to their sack and to my employment" ijn.

1 Like

Re: Does This Advice Still Works In The Present Day Nigeria? by FatherBona: 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
donbachi:
Its still working..all u have to do is change ur prayer point..e.g "let all those doing my desired job,begin to make mistake that will lead to their sack and to my employment" ijn.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Quotes From The Holy Qur’an And Prophet’s Sayings / Ric Hassani – Wave / Nis Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.