Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) (78626 Views)

Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) / Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State / Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by bigiyaro(m): 8:08am On Apr 16, 2020
wetin com be this na so police and the virus are now competing on who go kill Nigerians pass?
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Iyiataata92: 8:27am On Apr 16, 2020
KingMicky3286:
He killed himself . Government said stay at home to cut the chains of COVID19 , and they went outside in a group to play football.

That is a total disrespect to the government and the consequence is death.

Some of us Nigerians doesn’t have regard to the law.

That’s why we are all suffering due to the ignorance of our own.

And that was enough to get him a death sentence?
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by ofiko123(m): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2020
Injustice everywhere... There is a need for major reforms in the Nigerian police..
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Holyvurgin17(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2020
What do you think? One major factor of police brutality in our country is the mode of police administration. You can imagine a situation where a policeman from hausa tribe is transferred to Ogun state just because we want to maintain this concept of ONE NIGERIA. HE IS IN AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT LAND WHERE HE HAS NO FAMILY. This is why we have cases of our policemen conniving with criminals to perpetrate crime in the society. The policeman has nothing to lose, he has no family members around that may be affected, he also gets a fair share of money generated from the crime. It is also a known fact that naturally humans feel more comfortable when among their tribesmen. I can tell you that police brutality cannot end soon because a policeman who feels threatened will do anything possible to protect himself.
Yes it is anything easy for police to kill and tag their victim a criminal. We should implement other ways of maintaining one Nigeria. The ones we are using are destroying us! For example QUOTA SYSTEM. This system of government was created for Nigeria by the British people so as to loot our resources down to Britain and also embezzle as much money as profits for their country. Our corrupt politicians continued with the same process but this time, money in their personal accounts!. I don't know what else to say but our system of government is scam.
I drop my pen
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by ProudBiafran: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2020
Blacks are baboons. Killing a fellow black man for a fake virus created by Chinese and the same chinese are cruel to the same baboons.
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Mogajunior(m): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2020
Police has killed more people in Nigeria more than the dreaded viruses itself.
Though one thing I realised is that an average Nigerian isn't scared of this virus.
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by iamme1234(m): 9:14am On Apr 16, 2020
Ipob killing ipob After they will say they are united
If na yoruba man pulled the trigger now they would have started attacking yorubas in the east and their fellow fools on nairaland here would have been shouting afonjas
At least this is the time that you
Igbos could fight for your Biafra which your same igbos don’t support.
Until then you are hereby declare as terrorist organizations and would forever be declared as a terrorist organizations.they will start insulting me now oooooooooo but I don’t care truth be told to you ALL DIRTY IPOB PIGS
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by MMempire(m): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2020
Bishop Briggs - "White flag" loading as the national anthem soon.
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by arthorjnr(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2020
So, the guy that was bleeding out and they said later died. I blame his death on every single irrational person that was there with him!!!

In the midst of all that anger and ruckus, no sane mind thought it fit to take him to a hospital??

Making clips and watching him bleed out!!

They could've saved one life but they let their anger get the better of them.

As for the SARS operatives??..
They'll burn in hell!!
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by success97: 9:44am On Apr 16, 2020
I am very sympathetic about this. This country has tire me and I am tired of complaining I don't understand what is inside the brain of those guys who misuse their authority and power. Funny enough how the poor will be attacking poor and that person that killed maybe his children or siblings are also playing their on footballs on the street.
They will now come and be using the vengeance of the hard situation in the country on the citizens.

Nevertheless, This country is not safe and no one is safe. The victims should have been saved from dying by using first aid most especially the second guy. The two deaths were preventable.

It will be good if most Nigerians know how to use first aid and save lifes in this endangered nation.
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by KingMicky3286: 9:51am On Apr 16, 2020
I don’t support shooting innocent people, my area of opinion is that the guy wouldn’t have been shot dead if he had obeyed the stay at home order.

I am a Nigerian living abroad, we have been indoors since one month obeying the lockdown rules. Nobody has ever disturbed us because we adhering to the government rules to stop the spread of the virus.

No one knows who is carrying the virus. The Bible also commends us to obey the government. If someone should die for law and order to be restored in Nigeria, that’s fine.

Disobedience to the law caused his death.

Iyiataata92:

And that was enough to get him a death sentence?
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Iyiataata92: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2020
KingMicky3286:
I don’t support shooting innocent people, my area of opinion is that the guy wouldn’t have been shot dead if he had obeyed the stay at home order.

I am a Nigerian living abroad, we have been indoors since one month obeying the lockdown rules. Nobody has ever disturbed us because we adhering to the government rules to stop the spread of the virus.

No one knows who is carrying the virus. The Bible also commends us to obey the government. If someone should die for law and order to be restored in Nigeria, that’s fine.

Disobedience to the law caused his death.

Bro, the fact that you're not in Nigeria makes it difficult or even impossible for you to understand the plight of the boy.
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by KingMicky3286: 10:36am On Apr 16, 2020
Who is to blame?

Government or the boy?

Stay home, stay safe!

The boys went out to spread the virus when others are in isolation to curb the viral virus.

The virus is killing like fire . Let’s be careful. That’s my concern. Let us not use our ignorance to spread it to innocent citizens who are trying everyday to avoid the virus.

If I have die today for this virus to stop, I am ready to die .

I don’t support killings, I support the rule of law.

Iyiataata92:

Bro, the fact that you're not in Nigeria makes it difficult or even impossible for you to understand the plight of the boy.
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Skmoda(m): 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mopolchi:
Omo ale ni e. Omo jati jati ni e. Olori buruku ni e sha grin
So were ti e gbo ti wa n ti wa? wa shere grin.....hahahahahahaha grin....emi ki she eleribu shogbo...ye bu Yoruba mo....shogbo......so ogbe ede pelu eke....stop bigotry ok. undecided
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Mopolchi: 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Skmoda:

[s]So were ti e gbo ti wa n ti wa? wa shere grin.....hahahahahahaha grin....emi ki she eleribu shogbo...ye bu Yoruba mo....shogbo......so ogbe ede pelu eke....stop bigotry ok. undecided[/s]
Ma lu e. Kilonse Ma shepe fun e. E sho ra e! I am not a bigot. grin
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by dragunov: 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
wumi2017:
to

You are not serious

Aunty wumi eso ra yin o.
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by wumi2017(f): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
dragunov:

Aunty wumi eso ra yin o.

Boda Agbaaya �
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by NewmanOG: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
If only we speak in one voice, the police are people we the youth should deal with.. at least the government can hear from it.
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by DATACUG: 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
Why policeman behaving like this
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Justusidika46(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
Coronavirus is just 10deaths recorded but the our security agents have killed more than the virus, is unfair.
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by GGirll: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yagazie2016:
This information you shared here is completely false.
Pls dont post or discuss about PH if you dont know what it is.

Thanks.
quote author=GGirll post=88487449]Rest in peace to him.

Meanwhile:

This is to inform us all that the pH for corona virus varies from 5.5 to 8.5.

*RESEARCH: JOURNAL OF VIROLOGY, APRIL 1991, PAGE 1916*

All we need to do, to beat corona virus, we need to take more of an alkaline foods that are above the above pH level of the Virus.

Some of which are:
Lemon - 9.9pH
Lime - 8.2pH
Avocado - 15.6pH
Garlic - 13.2pH
Mango - 8.7pH
Tangerine - 8.5pH
Pineapple - 12.7pH
Dandelion - 22.7pH
Orange - 9.2pH

How do you know you have coronavirus?
1. Itching in the throat,
2. Dry throat,
3. Dry cough.
So where you notice these three things quickly take warm water and drink.
Your Good Health Is My Priority

Do not keep this information to yourself only. Pass it to all your family and friends. God bless you.

Oga this is my own research you can provide your own results or disprove mine if you like....this is scientific result I deduced, do your own n if I like I can disprove yours it doesn't start or end with me science is dynamic abeg !
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by GGirll: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yagazie2016:
This information you shared here is completely false.
Pls dont post or discuss about PH if you dont know what it is.

Thanks.
quote author=GGirll post=88487449]Rest in peace to him.

Meanwhile:

This is to inform us all that the pH for corona virus varies from 5.5 to 8.5.

*RESEARCH: JOURNAL OF VIROLOGY, APRIL 1991, PAGE 1916*

All we need to do, to beat corona virus, we need to take more of an alkaline foods that are above the above pH level of the Virus.

Some of which are:
Lemon - 9.9pH
Lime - 8.2pH
Avocado - 15.6pH
Garlic - 13.2pH
Mango - 8.7pH
Tangerine - 8.5pH
Pineapple - 12.7pH
Dandelion - 22.7pH
Orange - 9.2pH

How do you know you have coronavirus?
1. Itching in the throat,
2. Dry throat,
3. Dry cough.
So where you notice these three things quickly take warm water and drink.
Your Good Health Is My Priority

Do not keep this information to yourself only. Pass it to all your family and friends. God bless you.

This is from a journal of science in 1961 n in my lab it is significant to my own person research without your gov't inputs or grants....you can do urs n help your country I'm doing my little best n assume every scientist with passion should do their little bits n not come here to yarn dust while doing nothing.....
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Sibrah: 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
endsars
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by airminem(f): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
True. . . The r-e-volution has begun! Go out and #EndSARS now. .
ipobarethieves:
sad baztardz Revolution loading
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by airminem(f): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sad baztardz Revolution loading
There is traffic/no movement, along oshodi/mile 2 #endsars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist / Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) / Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.