Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt (53830 Views)

Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by MrCorleon: 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Port Harcourt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by MrCorleon: 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
phc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by MrCorleon: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
ph

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by MrCorleon: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Home of the hydrocarbon industry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Ten06(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
These pictures taken by drone are beautiful but the ones we saw yesterday they took on ground was really disappointing, everywhere is slum
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Barbilius:
So let's play a game of Bleep of to region, we bleeping hate you, you move back to your region and the the handful of our people also move back our region. I swear, your massive exodus from here would be a joy to be behold accompanied with pogrom against you forest dwelling apes.

You are asking your colonial master to move back so that you will take the properties you never worked for? you are as lazy as shiiit...come and move them..don't focus on developing Osun be there eying Lagos we have already occupied...Move kiiiii you there.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Barbilius: 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

You are asking your colonial master to move back so that you will take the properties you never worked for? you are as lazy as shiiit...come and move them..don't focus on developing Osun be there eying Lagos we have already occupied...Move kiiiii you there.
Colonial mater indeed, more like vagabonds, forest dwelling apes, running away from their land as if a plague is on their Gid-forkasen land.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Barbilius: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kidakudz5:
what concerns yorubas here now? You guys will just kill yourself because of inferiority complex.. the person who opened that thread is chino. he is well know here..
Foolish people
Yorubas live rent free on their flattheads. I just dey pity Yorubas wey dey form peace and love up and down, time for that is long gone. Show more hate towards them, we got nothing to lose, we gain nothing from them whatsoever, they have never done anything for us, they are practically useless to us, so no need for any stupid southern unity bullshit. Bleep unity.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Guliver(m): 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
wealth25:

My friend u are aren't anywhere near portharcourt... prove me wrong and tell me ur location let me come visiting.
I live@rukpokwu,when u get to market junction,take Keke to elipokpko_doo.,.stop@opm free school.den chat me up.my wife wicked ooo
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Guliver(m): 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
pillarmaria:

Where is Phalga are you staying or is it Obio ?
obio_apkor
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Barbilius:
Colonial mater indeed, more like vagabonds, forest dwelling apes, running away from their land as if a plague is on their Gid-forkasen land.

Still far better than your poverty Godforsaken shiithole. We will continue to dominate you till you get sense...Come and chase your master nah....bloody gateman.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Barbilius: 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Still far better than your poverty Godforsaken shiithole. We will continue to dominate you till you get sense...Come and chase your master nah....bloody gateman.
Godforsaken? Yet you can keep your filthy feet off our land, the heavens must have really cursed you vagabonds. Bunch of wanderers, I'm happy the government of my state demolished a useless make shift market by the developers and sent them back to their useless cursed land. I reinstate, we shall soon carry out our own pogrom against you wanderers, and free our land from the adamic curse ravaging your useless race.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by braimeddy: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Op God bless you for showing the good side of the garden city. Don't mind those tout that wanted to rubbish the image of the city

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by redsun(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
braimeddy:
Op God bless you for showing the good side of the garden city. Don't mind those tout that wanted to rubbish the image of the city

How come she called those first pictures beautiful? Was she mocking the city or just her concept of a beautiful environment?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by braimeddy: 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
She was indirectly trying to mock the city
redsun:

How come she called those first pictures beautiful? Was she mocking the city or just her concept of a beautiful environment?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Bobbyfreshhh: 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
[quote author=Kinematics post=88502803][/quote]

I think chino's time is up he will surely be fired make this lockdown finish first .....i've already sent those link to someone on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Bobbyfreshhh: 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Barbilius:
Yet your oloriburuku Brothers and sisters won't stop coming there. Your useless transport companies won't stop opening parks in Ibadan. Your olosho sisters full hotels for IB. don't worry, we go soon start our own pogrom against you. Bookmark this!!!

See who want start pogrom. Lmao no go find way defeat awawa boys before them steal your last cup of garri
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Guliver:
I live@rukpokwu,when u get to market junction,take Keke to elipokpko_doo.,.stop@opm free school.den chat me up.my wife wicked ooo
Ok rukpokwu,,,rupokwu is port Harcourt back yard na..
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Guliver:
Ok rukpokwu,,,rupokwu is port Harcourts back yard na..
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
Parisian:
Hey, are you Dublingreen from YouTube?

� Yes I am

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Kidakudz5: 12:32am On Apr 17, 2020
Barbilius:
Yorubas live rent free on their flattheads. I just dey pity Yorubas wey dey form peace and love up and down, time for that is long gone. Show more hate towards them, we got nothing to lose, we gain nothing from them whatsoever, they have never done anything for us, they are practically useless to us, so no need for any stupid southern unity bullshit. Bleep unity.
very useless people... no wonder northerners kill them anyhow...
I wish yorubas were as violent as northerners, them for don suffer here..
Cursed useless people
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by AnthonyAk(m): 12:45am On Apr 17, 2020
dukeprince50:
Its not Wike, it's Amaechi, wike has been good also.

Lol which Ameachi? Ameachi must have started some of those projects but the one me i know is woji slaughter from elelenwo to garrison was finished and finished well by wike.

Woji road to Odili road via alcon started and finished by wike nah we don dey woji from when woji was a bush

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Bobbyfreshhh: 6:57am On Apr 17, 2020
Barbilius:
Look at this son of perdition from a glcursed tribe of wanderers. You lots are good for suya, the one we did for you 1967 isn't enough, we will triple it this time around. Bunch of nitwit

Go fvck yourself Boy .talking about suya are you hungry or is it that you can't afford suya?

Why don't you turn the awawa boys recolonizing you lots ,to suya if you are that hungry

Ohh I guess cowardice is in the gene ......

Am just here laughing at your clownery sophisticated buffon
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Kinematics: 7:37am On Apr 17, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

I think chino's time is up he will surely be fired make this lockdown finish first .....i've already sent those link to someone on WhatsApp

Good
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Parisian: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2020
The places in the pictures are not dirty but you can believe whatever.
lawrenzofrings:
Is not about taking pictures with drones come down nd see dirty.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Parisian: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2020
Believe anything you want abeg. I was born and raised in PH and have never seen those slums in my life. It's like going to makoko in lagos, taking pics and claiming that all of lagos is a slum.
Ten06:
These pictures taken by drone are beautiful but the ones we saw yesterday they took on ground was really disappointing, everywhere is slum
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Parisian: 11:49am On Apr 17, 2020
Stop this nonsense. Give yourself sense. You're not better than the igbos. I'm not igbo but every single tribe in Nigeria has their flaws. Most of the ritual killing in Nigeria is done by yorubas. Show love and think of how to better your life.

One love.
Barbilius:
So let's play a game of Bleep of to region, we bleeping hate you, you move back to your region and the the handful of our people also move back our region. I swear, your massive exodus from here would be a joy to be behold accompanied with pogrom against you forest dwelling apes.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Parisian: 11:50am On Apr 17, 2020
After killing them, you'll be made to face the law and will be killed too. Learn to love everyone regardless of tribe.
Barbilius:
You must be mad, we don't have want y'll animals in our region again, we gonna kill you enmass... Suck ittt

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Parisian: 11:53am On Apr 17, 2020
If you think it's only a handful of yorubas that are in PH then you deceive yourself.
Yorubas are everywhere in PH. In fact one of the biggest hospitals in PH is owned by a yoruba (Rivers clinic), there are lots of yoruba taxi drivers too and yoruba women selling agbo. Most of these people were born here and have lived all their lives here.

There are yorubas all over the world. If a white man said that all yorubas should leave their country, how would you feel?
Barbilius:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) / Damage Caused By Heavy Rainfall In Lagos Today / When Every Flight In Florida Is Grounded (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.