Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt (53813 Views)

Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Parisian: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2020
Cool. Good to know.
DuBLINGreenb:

� Yes I am
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by B2mario(m): 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
Africonji:

Everybody on Nairaland knows you are mentally sick. First you started your madness with Abia State, then Imo state, now you are attacking port Harcourt. Chino, my curse is already working on you because you have become naked in the marketplace. My curse will be on your head until you repent Chino, Mark my words.
look at Chino numerous moniker here. Most times he used them and quote himself

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by B2mario(m): 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kinematics:

This is finishing!

I've caught you by yourself statement Chino
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Ten06(m): 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Parisian:
Believe anything you want abeg. I was born and raised in PH and have never seen those slums in my life. It's like going to make in lagos, taking pics and claiming that all of lagos is a slum.
Not everywhere is slum, but PH is no more the garden city it used to be
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Kinematics: 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
B2mario:

I've caught you by yourself statement Chino

What is this one saying?

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by pillarmaria(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Guliver:
obio_apkor

Ok, Just wanted to be Sure because only few persons know that Port Harcourt is different from Obio-akpor
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by InternalAuditor: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
B2mario:
look at Chino numerous moniker here. Most times he used them and quote himself
[/s]

Just look at OGB complaining like a toddler. Hahahaha

Have you forgot so soon that you are one the reasons Chino start dealing with Abia state? Years back were all over Anambra threads causing trouble until Chino descended on you and your useless dead Abia state, exposing the mess in the state, that was when you became a quiet gentleman. If it wasn't for Chino, you would have continued by now.

So continue to cry all over the place. Lol
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by InternalAuditor: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
B2MARIO, do you have anything to show us about your cursed dead shithole Abia?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by B2mario(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

Just look at OGB complaining like a toddler. Hahahaha

Have you forgot so soon that you are one the reasons Chino start dealing with Abia state? Years back were all over Anambra threads causing trouble until Chino descended on you and your useless dead Abia state, exposing the mess in the state, that was when you became a quiet gentleman. If it wasn't for Chino, you would have continued by now.

So continue to cry all over the place. Lol

You are a liar, you are the reason why I have an account with nairaland because of the rubbish you wrote about Abia, Imo and other Igbo state.

Before 2010, I was just a regular visitor of nairaland without an account, but I was forced to open an account to counter your actions.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by InternalAuditor: 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
B2mario:

You are a liar, you are the reason why I have an account with nairaland because of the rubbish you wrote about Abia, Imo and other Igbo state.Before 2010, I was just a regular visitor of nairaland without an account, but I was forced to open an account to counter your actions.
[/s]

Useless dirty lying Aba miscreant. You are the reason Abia state is being rubbish on this forum. You never allowed even Anambra thread then to know peace.

At a point I had to open the first Abia thread for but you still persisted till I decided to roll out the machines to decimate you and your cursed Abia. After the major onslaught against Abia state, that was when you finally went under and started avoiding any Anambra thread till date.

So that's why you are always on our radar, to make sure you are monitored. If not for how you bastard were followed up, I bet by now you would still be on Anambra threads by now. So shut up because I am the reason you are now forming cool and gentle. I knew you from the start.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by 2016easy2017: 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
this is even beter than Lagos. what are the ibos waiting for in Lagos
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by viktuz(m): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Igbo influence in Port Harcourt remains and has been a fact of life right from the very beginnings of the city! This influence stems from the indigenous Ikwerre population as well as Igbos from other parts of Igboland living and working in Port Harcourt!

As to whether Port Harcourt is Igboland; that is down to the indigenous owners of the land, the Ikwerre! But it's worthy of note that any denials of Igboness by the Ikwerre began AFTER the uncivil war, and with the active connivance, encouragement and outright threats from Igbo haters that controlled power at the centre at the time....Igbo haters no different from you in character, bile and animosity!
u know okrika is included in d port harcourt this wan u re jst sayin ikwere anyhow :me: (in igbo accent)

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by dogheart: 9:32am On Dec 29, 2020
Which part of Port Harcourt is this ?

Parisian:
In this thread I'll be posting some pictures of PH which are in contrast with what we've been seeing here. In the past few days, we've been inundated with "gory" images of ph here on this forum with some people thinking those pictures represent the entirety of the city.

So, in this thread, you'll be seeing the other side of the city.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by AlphaCEO: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
Parisian:
In this thread I'll be posting some pictures of PH which are in contrast with what we've been seeing here. In the past few days, we've been inundated with "gory" images of ph here on this forum with some people thinking those pictures represent the entirety of the city.

So, in this thread, you'll be seeing the other side of the city.

Awesome sights!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by annisy(f): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
If you think those pictures are beautiful you need to leave the shores of this nation

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Military Aircraft, King Air 350 Crashes In Abuja, 6 Passengers Feared Dead / Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) / Damage Caused By Heavy Rainfall In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.