Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) (3656 Views)

Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 / Man Scams Shop Owner With Fake Bank Alert After Buying 32" TV In Delta. Photo / Man Scams People By Sending Them Airtime In Ondo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Naija4love(m): 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
The new scam all this yahoo boys use now. This world lockdown have make them broke because all the white can't send them money. So they all work locally now.

It start from jiji .ng. I see one PS4 on so I plan to get it for this lockdown to keep myself busy. So the guy said we should chat on WhatsApp

The scammer number 09052078116
The number he use as GIGLOGISTICS +2349058814139

lalasticlala,mynd44
Front page please

Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Naija4love(m): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Then I know something is about to happen as smart naija boy. I play along with me

Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by xcabczyxabczzzz: 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Where did the person place the advert?
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Naija4love(m): 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
More

Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Naija4love(m): 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
Then I bust him after I tell him I will post it in nairaland and he delete his picture.. I already save his picture by then he block my number ...that is the sms message he send to me as giglogistic

Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Naija4love(m): 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Where did the person place the advert?
jiji .ng
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Naija4love(m): 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
LOGOBELT:
The guy is 100% a starter or just started hustle in Nigeria. Simple!
seriously they can't scam me..because I see then I pay
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Promotions: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
That's the same fool that scammed my friend of 53k he went as far as sending a fake gig receipt..he always post ads in Abuja section...here's the account details 0216193285 gtb..prudence...WhatsApp number is 08154921614..
God will definitely make the scammer homeless cos my friend was buying the PS4 to sell it off and complete his rent..
from my observation he's using different female bank accounts (advice to the ladies, mind who you give your account number to)

Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Naija4love(m): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Promotions:
That's the same fool that scammed my friend of 53k he went as far as sending a fake gig receipt..he always post ads in Abuja section...here's the account details 0216193285 gtb..prudence...WhatsApp number is 08154921614..
God will definitely make the scammer homeless cos my friend was buying the PS4 to sell it off and complete his rent..
from my observation he's using different female bank accounts (advice to the ladies, mind who you give your account number to)

Sorry bro God will get to them all soon
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Naija4love(m): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
Front page
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by pocohantas(f): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Any guy that carves his brows like that and wears AirPods like a fashion accessory can never live within his means.

It is even worse when he rides shotgun and takes selfies with that evil smile. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
pocohantas:
Any guy that carves his brows like that

U wrong abt this. Kwin
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
pocohantas:
Any guy that carves his brows like that and wears AirPods like a fashion accessory can never live within his means.

It is even worse when he rides shotgun and takes selfies with that evil smile. grin grin
Hmm you are tripping already. cheesy

Ladies will always fall for bad guys.

1 Like

Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by pocohantas(f): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Brodapounds:

What is he talking about? Please don’t use me to justify whatever myth you peddle around.

Tripping indeed.

ProfDview1:

U wrong abt this. Kwin

No jokes. grin
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by ibkayee(f): 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Brodapounds:

Studies have found that guys who refer to themselves as ‘bad guys’ usually aren’t

2 Likes

Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by teresafaith: 12:03am On Apr 16, 2020
POD naim sure pass
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by bernard1000001(m): 12:11am On Apr 16, 2020
Busted!!! This one na jjc for the game....all their tricks i got it....if u say you madd..i go show u say im madder
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 16, 2020
ibkayee:

Studies have found that guys who refer to themselves as ‘bad guys’ usually aren’t
Smiles!!!!!
Yes you are right, A real bad guy is not a talker, most bad guys are even quiet, they observed, planned and execute. Lol

But you know that real bad guys are caring and loving and even if you catch him naked with another girl, he will tell you she forced herself on him and you will believe 100%.
grin
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 16, 2020
pocohantas:

What is he talking about? Please don’t use me to justify whatever myth you peddle around.

Tripping indeed.

No jokes. grin
I like ladies like you though.

Stubborn, very tough but very easy to********
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by pocohantas(f): 12:49am On Apr 16, 2020
Brodapounds:

Delusion of grandeur.
You’ll be fine...
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 16, 2020
pocohantas:

Delusion of grandeur.
You’ll be fine...
Sigh!!! My ex was like you the first time and i only dated her for six months before she went schooling abroad.

She even replied Delusion of grandeur the first time we met.

Last last an Dick go humble you cheesy
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by pocohantas(f): 1:03am On Apr 16, 2020
Brodapounds:
Sigh!!! My ex was like you the first time and i only dated her for six months before she went schooling abroad.

She even replied Delusion of grandeur the first time we met. Last last an Dick go humble you cheesy

No wonder she is an EX. So much for dick humbling. Chick has moved on and you are still holding on to past trophies.

Please stop trying so hard to convince me you are all that. Luxury goods do not need plenty advert, people wey need them, know where to find them.

You’ll soon discover it is not by prick, na to turn alfa male like the rest before you. grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 16, 2020
pocohantas:

No wonder she is an EX. So much for dick humbling. Chick has moved on and you are still holding on to past trophies.

Please stop trying so hard to convince me you are all that. Luxury goods do not need plenty advert, people wey need them, know where to find them.

You’ll soon discover it is not by prick, na to turn alfa male like the rest before you. grin grin
And who told you she has moved on?

Whether you like it or not, Dick is essential,very important and even one of the most important.

Except if you want to turn to sugar Mommy in the future grin

Keep denying the fact that lots of you including you in particular will always choose a good dick grin
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by pocohantas(f): 1:19am On Apr 16, 2020
ibkayee:

Not just studies, but encounters. Once they go with that self-hype, switch off sis. He is most likely basic with a false sense of importance.

2 Likes

Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by AngryIgboMan: 1:42am On Apr 16, 2020

4 Likes

Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Ade1bowale(m): 1:56am On Apr 16, 2020
dont mind them that's how they use to do
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 16, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

You need to be ashamed of yourself. At your age when your mates are talking about investments in lands, real estate and properties... You are talking about investments in essential and good dicck. Always looking for whom to dicck like a randy rabbit.

Most times, I find guys like you disgusting. People like you are reason why ladies look down on men here and there. You are online shamelessly discussing dicckin with a lady... Tueh.

Funny enough too, guys who boast about there dicck prowess are always the most dissapointing. Two minutes and you are done!

The next thing you will hear is "(In Igbotic voice) Baby you were too tight"
lol Pocohantas is this your Alternate?

Well last last you will be alright.

Land and investment yen yen yen.

See your mouth like real estate grin
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 16, 2020
Brodapounds:

From ur view, after every are they worth it .... from sexual angle
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by Naija4love(m): 7:29am On Apr 16, 2020
Why this that will help people not to be scam still not in front page.. Lala if na snake....
Re: New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures) by pocohantas(f): 7:51am On Apr 16, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

You need to be ashamed of yourself. At your age when your mates are talking about investments in lands, real estate and properties... You are talking about investments in essential and good dicck. Always looking for whom to dicck like a randy rabbit.

Most times, I find guys like you disgusting. People like you are reason why ladies look down on men here and there. You are online shamelessly discussing dicckin with a lady... Tueh.

Funny enough too, guys who boast about there dicck prowess are always the most dissapointing. Two minutes and you are done!

The next thing you will hear is "(In Igbotic voice) Baby you were too tight"

Lol. I thought I was just being a “woman”, but I have never understood the idea of a man claiming to be a bad boy. Last last, all im bad boy end for toto matter.

Any small thing they start telling you how they just fcked their gfs. Nah, doesn’t sound like what any high-quality man would do. Na small thing we dey use know man wey get sense. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker / Pls Anyone That Likes To Walk Late At Night Pls Stop It Ooo... / Graphic: Notorious Cultist, "School Boy" Gruesomely Killed In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.