Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (253875 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Onlinebar: 12:51am On May 10, 2020
EyesOnGod41:

Enable Automatic date or time and Automatic time zone
thank you
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by uche393: 12:59am On May 10, 2020
pls guys I just opened my account,how can I get UK number for verification?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by noCAP(m): 1:32am On May 10, 2020
Emm, abeg, I hope this anonymizer stuff won't affect anything Sha?

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Kvngfrosh(m): 1:43am On May 10, 2020
Millennialaku:

grin ;Dlol, big facts. in ben dover's voice "LAGOS, NIGERIA"
grin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dplores(m): 4:11am On May 10, 2020
Ocallen:

Have you checked your paypal to see if you have the withdrawal option button. If it is not there, how then do you withdraw?
Guys seriously, online stuff is a thing of shinning your eyes and being very patient.
If you have the withdrawal option button on your summary page let us know.

Will check & update
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dplores(m): 4:12am On May 10, 2020
Teerc4:

Did the red alert message clear off?

After pp refund the charge it did clear.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 5:51am On May 10, 2020
mistasha:
Please, my question may sound a bit off

To start with, I registered on PayPal and linked my first Bank Master card exactly 10days ago(before I read about the uba card and its advantage), although I intend getting the card from uba soon and also link it( afterall PayPal accepts more than one card)

Hours after I provided my card details, I received 3 debit alerts with the same pp code.
I keyed in the code and my card was successfully added- linked.

my concern now is the debit, I read here about pple getting their reversal within 3-5days, even chuksbaby siad he received his' after 5days.

but mine is 10days, and I have not gotten my reversal (#780 *3)

please who else have had such delayed reversal?
do u think I would get it again?

cc payPal new and existing users

You'll get reversal but I can't assure you will get the three. And check your bank statement often, they won't alert you when they reverse, but the money will reflect in your account

3 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by heywhydut: 6:07am On May 10, 2020
Stone26:

Just stop registering is not for you, don't come and spoil this work for us with this too many registration

No b your fault as E b say you don see your own do
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 6:15am On May 10, 2020
Fexkoti:

It's either u have reading problem or u want some one to spoon feed u...... Use visa card......preferably UBA Africard and stop derailing the thread

Dey have hinted on that over a dozen time
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Weirdgee: 6:25am On May 10, 2020
Good morning guys pls did any of you got studies yesterday not new account from US
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nerdnextdoor: 6:48am On May 10, 2020
Call or Whatsapp 07068627509 for more inquiries on getting your Nord VPN 1, 2, and/or 3yrs premium Plan at a very cheap price
Nerdnextdoor:
Great opportunity now for those that are highly interested in their online/internet security, privacy and easily accessing restricted websites/apps, You are welcome to call or Whatsapp 07068627509 for more inquiries on getting your Nord VPN 1, 2, and/or 3yrs premium Plan at a very cheap price
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Heyzee5: 6:52am On May 10, 2020
Ayo199:

speedify..
I am using the free version
Please can you help me open a prolific account. Pls help a brother.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Geophilip: 7:18am On May 10, 2020
EyesOnGod41:

If statement(s) did you find contradicting?
gtb master card connected can be use for PayPal and one can withdraw with it, some say it will not even, but if it does you can't withdraw.

but nothing contradictory with the UBA AFRI CARD & VCC CARD. BUT I don't have access to the last two. wanna know if it possible to use any master card and be able to withdraw from it.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Caleycash(m): 7:29am On May 10, 2020
chuksbaby:

you can earn over $60 on it..

Then with 2accounts can boost you over $150 .

Criteria is if you can be leaving your pc or mobile on 24/7 incase any studies your notifier go beep you..

I easily maKe that because i already have solar and 2laptops that is also connected to web...

and my phone data hardly goes off.

light is not a problem for me
Boss please I have just one question... can i send PayPal funds to someone else without linking a card?, thanks

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Taeewo(m): 7:52am On May 10, 2020
Geophilip:

gtb master card connected can be use for PayPal and one can withdraw with it, some say it will not even, but if it does you can't withdraw.

but nothing contradictory with the UBA AFRI CARD & VCC CARD. BUT I don't have access to the last two. wanna know if it possible to use any master card and be able to withdraw from it.
Its not matter of uba card receiving money or not..Most or even all master card dont have the features to receive payment except Visa..My GTB dollar card is visa and can receive money..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mistasha: 8:00am On May 10, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Lorlahlizzy(f): 8:06am On May 10, 2020
Caleycash:
Boss please I have just one question... can i send PayPal funds to someone else without linking a card?, thanks
the question I wanted to ask.Pls someone should answer

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by godwinony(m): 8:06am On May 10, 2020
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 8:06am On May 10, 2020
Asadujames202:

Can't I be part of this without PayPal?

yes... but when you want to withdraw, you need it or use trusted person near you who has

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 8:08am On May 10, 2020
worthybet:

You have done well brother! What about the Facebook ads strategy? Don't forget us like this, I have a website that is dying of traffic and an AdSense account which has only gotten $30 for over 2 years.

the commitment many sha.....

but i still should

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 8:19am On May 10, 2020
If you have not register on Respondent.. You can follow my link and start earning..
https://app.respondent.io/r/sarahloper-f0db6affdf8f
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:28am On May 10, 2020
chuksbaby:

yes... but when you want to withdraw, you need it or use trusted person near you who has

Boss we are waiting for the mturk tutorial abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:29am On May 10, 2020
noCAP:
Emm, abeg, I hope this anonymizer stuff won't affect anything Sha?

What vpn is this?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ThegreatDon: 8:56am On May 10, 2020
Kudos to the owner of this thread. You are doing a nice job.
Let me contribute to his offers.

Most of you must have heard about it.
I want to introduce pi network to y'all.
Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 3.5 million members worldwide. It is an online fast rising cryptocurrency and the very first network that allows it's user to mine with their phones.
All you have to do is to go to your Android or iPhone stores and download pi application. Or follow the link https://bit. ly/2ziW4G4 (without the spaces btw bit. And ly) Register and start mining before it halves. Use many01 as your invitation code, you can't register without a referral.
See you in my earning team. Cheers

Please I encourage you register with your facebook for easy verification.

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by WinningDiva: 9:19am On May 10, 2020
Greenbuoy:
Try TouchVPN
Thanks for your response
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 9:26am On May 10, 2020
Caleycash:

Lorlahlizzy:

the question I wanted to ask.Pls someone should answer

Of course yes!

Linking card to PayPal is just to lift your withdrawal limit, it has nothing to to with holding you back when you wanna send fund.

However if you don't link card, you might be limited to total of $500 withdrawal, but adding card will make your withdrawal limit higher to around $3500 I think or more

Clear?

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Stone26: 9:35am On May 10, 2020
ThegreatDon:
Kudos to the owner of this thread. You are doing a nice job.
Let me contribute to his offers.

Most of you must have heard about it.
I want to introduce pi network to y'all.
Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 3.5 million members worldwide. It is an online fast rising cryptocurrency and the very first network that allows it's user to mine with their phones.
All you have to do is to go to your Android or iPhone stores and download pi application. Or follow the link https://bit. ly/2ziW4G4 (without the spaces btw bit. And ly) Register and start mining before it halves. Use many01 as your invitation code, you can't register without a referral.
See you in my earning team. Cheers

show us proof of payment
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by boolee(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2020
newman0017 Did you later get passed with that your Dingtone number?? Or you bought from someone else?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 9:50am On May 10, 2020
Dingtone and virtual numbers are being noted as an invalid number on the app.. Na to begin reach out to your yankee live connects o embarassed embarassed
boolee:
newman0017 Did you later get passed with that your Dingtone number?? Or you bought from someone else?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 9:52am On May 10, 2020
newman0017:
Dingtone and virtual numbers are being noted as an invalid number on the app.. Na to begin reach out to your yankee live connects o embarassed embarassed
wow what a nice development angry angry

chai, but i thought you have an account already cry cry
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:52am On May 10, 2020
mythy70:

Of course yes!

Linking card to PayPal is just to lift your withdrawal limit, it has nothing to to with holding you back when you wanna send fund.

However if you don't link card, you might be limited to total of $500 withdrawal, but adding card will make your withdrawal limit higher to around $3500 I think or more

Clear?

$3500 per month or week? Or is this overall withdrawal for the account
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 9:54am On May 10, 2020
which accant?
Millennialaku:

wow what a nice development angry angry

chai, but i thought you have an account already cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.