Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (253734 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Weirdgee: 3:36pm On May 17, 2020
Olusola147:
lol same here too. e never happen to me before, the survey just told me my vpn was detected. dem dey craze, my Turbo vpn has been giving me steady better survey so I ain't changing it. I don return the survey make dem go die.
ok
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by project8(m): 3:45pm On May 17, 2020
Caleycash:
bro is he legit?, cus I have 18pounds for sale... and what's his rate ?
check his signature
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ify009: 3:46pm On May 17, 2020
SanThiago:

Try any of the below that has a gmail.. I was using some of them before nord started misbehaving. Don't know if they're still working

Thanks a lot...but they are not connecting..I guess too many pple are using them already
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Caleycash(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2020
InspireWealthB:

Hello bro. Thanks a lot for your services. A lot of guys would have taken advantage of my naivety to scam me. But you didn't. Instead you guided me till we completed the transaction, at a good rate.

Chuksbaby, my first prol!f!c payment just entered my local bank account. Though it's not much, but it's a proof that this hustle is real. Thanks for introducing this to us all bro.

UBA Africard nearly frustrated me, I don't know the kind of Africard they gave that cannot even do anything online. Not only on PayPal, even Google "declined"

Meanwhile this guy I quoted just came to my rescue my giving me a good exchange.

This hustle is real guys. Keep at it!!!
Did you transact with a verified paypal?, cus am yet to verify mine... and I want to sell my funds. what do you think
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Harwal: 3:59pm On May 17, 2020
Daddyxyz:
Arabiandude:
Make minimum of $15 daily by performing daily tasks presented to you by an affiliate earning site.
No registration fee, it's free of charge.
Kind quote this post and drop your WhatsApp contact to get the link on WhatsApp.
Note: you might need a strong VPN to access the site because it's a foreign site and you can make withdrawal through Bitcoin, credit card, etc. I am given this site to just 50 nairalanders. Again, I am not asking you to pay me a dime because it's not needed nor necessary...this is just me helping just like the op of this thread has helped so many nairalanders.

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Caleycash(m): 4:04pm On May 17, 2020
futurevizi:

Baba same here..
Since last week fa
anyone yet bro!?... Canada don dry ooo, abeg wetin dey happen?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SanThiago: 4:12pm On May 17, 2020
ify009:

Thanks a lot...but they are not connecting..I guess too many pple are using them already

Yea should be.. If I'm able to get another, will give you a quote
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Asadujames202(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2020
meekmill:

Same here bro , any solution?

Did you verify a phone number
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by nappy760(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2020
Quick question....I have been going through the thread and would like to know if most of the signing up mentioned is done on mobile, laptop or desktop.

Also I have a functioning UK number here with me in Naija of which if I try to call a nigerian number is still displaying the foreign number.....can I make use of it for verification.

Also my main platform is mobile, if it can work for this ,I need a VPN recommendation..(paid or not).
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 17, 2020
Weirdgee:
No na proxy VPN
OK how I feet take get am?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Weirdgee: 4:35pm On May 17, 2020
AccessME:
OK how I feet take get am?
PStore
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 17, 2020
Weirdgee:
PStore
OK. How I go type on play store search?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 4:40pm On May 17, 2020
Olusola147:
lol same here too. e never happen to me before, the survey just told me my vpn was detected. dem dey craze, my Turbo vpn has been giving me steady better survey so I ain't changing it. I don return the survey make dem go die.

wow.. so nah Turbo una dey use hammer for prolly since all this while... No steady show with Noord Vphenn!
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 4:42pm On May 17, 2020
itzgbengene:
I haven't been getting survey since Wednesday when I cashed out.. I have changed VPN several times with both free and premium accounts still no show. sad
What else can I do abeg

This has been my situation too, I cashed out on Tuesday since then no show again
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by stano2(m): 5:02pm On May 17, 2020
If you need a Prolly account that is not On Hold, contact me.
Check my signature for my contact
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SolomonGrundy: 5:04pm On May 17, 2020
InspireWealthB:

Hello! I don't think that will change anything.
I tried the Africard several times before the Zenith MasterCard. It didn't work.

I think the challenge is that there are two kinds of Africard (International or High KYC and Local or Low KYC). I said that because I remember the customer care reps arguing about which of them to give me when I was there.

In fact, one of the ladies there did warn me that this particular one will not work because it's low KYC but since about 3 others were saying that she's wrong, that the only difference between them is the amount that can be funded on the card, I went with the majority.

I'll have to go back to the bank (like the girl predicted I would grin) to reapply for the other one the girl mentioned (though it may take time cos they don't have it in the bank then according to the girl) or go for Zenith Bank Prepaid Visa Card.
How long did it take for urs to be ready?
Cos wen I went for mine dey said it's normally sent 4rm dia head office. Dey said wen It's ready dey will call me. It's more than a week now, although I've received a text dat it's ready now.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Idiotmod: 5:05pm On May 17, 2020
Youngtekkey:

LOL, no be so o, maybe i just dey lucky to be available when those studies dey, some gave the cyberg premium to me but let me give you some express vpn premium login. express vpn is also very good
Bro abeg gimme express VPN login
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by addexx: 5:13pm On May 17, 2020
chuksbaby:
kindly find a reputable gift card exchanger and sell it..
its cool money

Hello bro. I'm interested in generating leads with Twitter. Can you put me through?
Don't they ban affiliate links?
How many leads are expected.
How do I do this properly
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Prettyjanet1: 5:30pm On May 17, 2020
Prettyjanet1:
Pro**f!* account for sale with 5.18 balance and 2.93 pending balance. Quote me if interested!

Sold!!!
Sold
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Weirdgee: 5:34pm On May 17, 2020
AccessME:
OK. How I go type on play store search?
just type Proxy Master
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 17, 2020
Weirdgee:
just type Proxy Master
ok
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by rawe45: 6:58pm On May 17, 2020
Pious101:

pls i dont see anything. i hve registered for like three weeks now. pls kindly help me see d image if its ok

You’re not on hold
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by rawe45: 7:00pm On May 17, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
Cos wen I went for mine dey said it's normally sent 4rm dia head office. Dey said wen It's ready dey will call me. It's more than a week now, although I've received a text dat it's ready now.

Maybe they didn’t have it. I got it same day I applied for it on Thursday. And only ‘international high’ will work
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by yungsmart(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2020
Daddyxyz:
Arabiandude:
Make minimum of $15 daily by performing daily tasks presented to you by an affiliate earning site.
Kind quote this post and drop your WhatsApp contact to get the link on WhatsApp.
Note: you might need a strong VPN to access the site because it's a foreign site and you can make withdrawal through Bitcoin, credit card, etc. I am given this site to just 50 nairalanders. Again, I am not asking you to pay me a dime because it's not needed nor necessary...this is just me helping just like the op of this thread has helped so many nairalanders.

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by WinningDiva: 7:30pm On May 17, 2020
meekmill:

Thanks, but I opened another one still the same , am using nord vpn ( premium) i
Please bro, kindly help me with VPN login.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by InspireWealthB: 7:35pm On May 17, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
It was given to me instantly
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by InspireWealthB: 7:36pm On May 17, 2020
Caleycash:
Did you transact with a verified paypal?, cus am yet to verify mine... and I want to sell my funds. what do you think
Yes. I verified it using Zenith Bank Mastercard
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by EngrHumble(m): 7:46pm On May 17, 2020
Daddyxyz:
Arabiandude:

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by yungsmart(m): 8:05pm On May 17, 2020
Please guys which data plan do you use.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by yungsmart(m): 8:06pm On May 17, 2020
WinningDiva:

Please bro, kindly help me with VPN login.

Use any below
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 8:23pm On May 17, 2020
yungsmart:
Please guys which data plan do you use.

I use MTN and Buy Data using offers via * one 2 one #. You can get 1GB for 200

You will not be eligible for the offers after some time and will need another MTN number.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Asadujames202(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2020
Robisky001:

You don verify your number

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.