Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (253999 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by FuegoXXX: 8:28pm On May 22, 2020
Nairaboi:
Please, I need inputs on these challenges I am facing. I created a prolly account with a UK details including using a UK v.p.n while signing up. It was not on hold, and I was able to verify my email and filled 70% of my about you. Yet, not on hold, I then tried several UK numbers I got online but all were either used or not correct. After numerous attempts, I noticed the account became "on hold". Please guys what did o do wrong?
You prolly got flagged for too many wrong tries. Sorry. Next time get a UK number.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bashiruhammed97(m): 8:28pm On May 22, 2020
millennialaku2:

pc ? if yes.......thank your God cry
Lol.. na phone
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bashiruhammed97(m): 8:29pm On May 22, 2020
Tundexi:

U must have done a survey today
I did two
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bashiruhammed97(m): 8:29pm On May 22, 2020
Youngtekkey:

good for you since i have reinstalled and installed the browser tho it has been fine. Are you using mobile or pc
Mobile
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Weirdgee: 8:35pm On May 22, 2020
i just don't know what's wrong.since yesterday till now i haven't done any survey
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by yungsmart(m): 8:36pm On May 22, 2020
Please guys I have verified my Gmail and phone number on prolly but it is still telling me to verify my account. Must I fill my Paypal account details I don't have one yet.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by FuegoXXX: 8:40pm On May 22, 2020
yungsmart:
Please guys I have verified my Gmail and phone number on prolly but it is still telling me to verify my account. Must I fill my Paypal account details I don't have one yet.
Open Paypal and link it to the account.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by realest2(m): 8:40pm On May 22, 2020
Millennialaku:

yeah two so far cry cry
I just hope it's not the that about you section i refilled that is causing this drought cry
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by yungsmart(m): 8:45pm On May 22, 2020
FuegoXXX:

Open Paypal and link it to the account.

Is that the reason why it is still telling me to verify account
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dayo2hot: 8:48pm On May 22, 2020
yungsmart:

Noo. Use strong vpn and new browser
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by FuegoXXX: 8:51pm On May 22, 2020
yungsmart:

Yes
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by microlincoln: 9:10pm On May 22, 2020
I wonder why all the fuss about no survey this, no survey that. If you follow this thread from beginning you'd have learnt that surveys are scarce on weekends

secondly, y'all must know that survey aren't expected everyday. Who wan dey do the research?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by shommans: 9:19pm On May 22, 2020
Wow! Really checked my about you,was 91% imagine, filled up the new questions, hoping for inflows of surveys, it's been droughty since yesterday, notifier no even flash!!!....lol.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 10:01pm On May 22, 2020
AccessME:
For all not getting surveys anymore, check ur about u page. U will see it's being reduced from 100 - below percent update it and survey will come. This mostly affect work. I just discovered it cos i have not got any survey since yesterday and behold I updated it and immediately got a survey.

I haven't gotten survey on my UK account since I cashed out more than 10 days now and my about you page is 100% complete. Any solution to that?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 10:15pm On May 22, 2020
dayo2hot:

Noo. Use strong vpn and new browser

Mine is still showing in a US account I opened and verified 2 weeks ago.. Used chrome and Firefox with Noord vphen but Nah still the same issh!

I wish I had either a working US or Canada account... Nah Only UK gree accept me for prolly and survey no too dey enter for UK.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by tityboi: 10:50pm On May 22, 2020
effective tool

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by TheSTreetman: 10:57pm On May 22, 2020
Tundexi:
Done 3 survey back to back

Old account??
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Professurr(m): 11:00pm On May 22, 2020
Did anyone get that PEC 003 error message saying you cannot access studies because you are using VPN?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 22, 2020
man2frayo:
Where is our supreme leader embarassed

chuksbaby if you are out there, I know you are

busy, please just say a word, so that your loyal

subjects can be comforted cry

my today was something else. i was offline after some travels i made. will be fully up saturday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Weirdgee: 11:12pm On May 22, 2020
chuksbaby:

my today was something else. i was offline after some travels i made. will be fully up saturday
boss welcome back pls suggest a good vpn for me with new york as location since 2 days now i haven't down any survey
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Current01: 11:33pm On May 22, 2020
chuksbaby:

Welcome back boss.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Dopenigga(m): 11:43pm On May 22, 2020
while refilling that about you page, for those that theirs reduced, be careful when filling that work section. there are some sneaky traps to catch anyone who is lying. answer wrongly once, and you may never see survey on that account anymore
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by esty57(f): 11:50pm On May 22, 2020
G12:
Great job @OP. I have a product reviews site in the MMO niche and I'm currently working on more content. I review affiliate products from both CB and WarriorPlus. I may apply for Adsense soon to supplement my earning.

I use that traffic twitter method sometimes and I've gotten sales. I'd like to try your Facebook ad method.

Here's an offer for those who want to start an affiliate site and build their online business. A USA-based hosting company is currently doing a $1 for 3 months web hosting offer for this Stay @ Home period. What that means is that you get 3 months web hosting for only $1. If you're interested, you can buy through my referral link and I'll give you a COUPON CODE to get the $1 for 3 months web hosting offer. It won't cost you any extra amount.

BONUS, the first 5 people to buy through my referral link will get my Express VPN lifetime license key. It's a strong VPN. I used it for CB registration and I've been using it to access my account without any issue. You can use it to create an account on CB and Mturk. YOU'LL GET IT AFTER SUCCESSFUL CONFIRMATION that you got the web hosting offer via my referral link. PM me if you're interested!

This is the best time to start and build your online business at a low cost. If you don't know how to design a website, you can hire someone on Fiverr for $5 to do it for you. Yes, I got mine done by an India for 5 bucks. I can direct you to the seller on Fiverr.

I'll be here to make contributions to the best of my knowledge.
pls am interested, how can i get in touch with you
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SkgeeBoss(m): 12:24am On May 23, 2020
Yesterday was fun ....
Surveys right left and centre...
PROLLY can decide to bless u anyday

But VPN matters...
I just switched back to my unsung hero VPN...
And damn it came flowing...

I know some people would ask me for link to unsung hero VPN?
grin grin cheesy
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Professurr(m): 12:26am On May 23, 2020
Am the 1st among them. Please help
quote author=SkgeeBoss post=89856628]Yesterday was fun ....

But VPN matters...

grin grin cheesy[/quote]
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Professurr(m): 12:31am On May 23, 2020
SkgeeBoss:
Yesterday was fun ....

But VPN matters...

grin grin cheesy
I am getting notification s when VPN is turned of but when I turn it on nothing is on the studies and I got an error message concerning using a VPN today
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Olusola147(m): 12:39am On May 23, 2020
Did just one survey all through out yesterday, the other one talk say I dey use VPN. God of Donald Trump come and help us ooo
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Olusola147(m): 12:40am On May 23, 2020
Professurr:
I am getting notification s when VPN is turned of but when I turn it on nothing is on the studies and I got an error message concerning using a VPN today
Same here bro, e be like say prolly don upgrade their site to detect VPN
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 12:49am On May 23, 2020
Make una help me oh, I keep getting this when i try to log in on prolly.

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 12:54am On May 23, 2020
Cairoboy:

Same thing here bro, I cashed out 11.60p last week but my PayPal was only credited with 0.01p. I later got a mail from them instructing me to upload my BAC details.
Did you set your paypal to receive other denonimations and convert to dollars?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by realest2(m): 1:17am On May 23, 2020
prolly just got tougher lipsrsealed
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by gambit24: 1:18am On May 23, 2020
Professurr:
Did anyone get that PEC 003 error message saying you cannot access studies because you are using VPN?
your VPN his shi**t I know cause I also tried talking a survey on my phone on my way back from work yesterday and it gave me that message for 2 surveys, but when I got home and switched to my lappy it was smooth sailing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.