Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (253009 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 1:36am On May 23, 2020
Contact me to get your canada number for prolific verification...
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Professurr(m): 1:48am On May 23, 2020
gambit24:
your VPN his shi**t I know cause I also tried talking a survey on my phone on my way back from work yesterday and it gave me that message for 2 surveys, but when I got home and switched to my lappy it was smooth sailing.
please which VPN are you using?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nairaboi(m): 3:24am On May 23, 2020
Can one recieve survey after opening a prolly account and verifying email? I have filled my about you 100% and account is not on hold, but I need to know before I head to by a U.S number
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Weirdgee: 3:32am On May 23, 2020
Guys i dont know.what is wrong each.time i want to log in to my account i get Error PEC-0003 could that be the reason why i am not getting survey again?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by THURAFTERNOON: 3:47am On May 23, 2020
True. Many of us have stopped receiving studies on our accounts for some days now. Hope say prolly never bust our yansh?? Bad sha cry
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Goalty01: 4:04am On May 23, 2020
I discovered another paying platform it's called swagbucks.. I swear to God its 10x better than prolly.. surveys are unlimited and they pay better. I just registered. That is why I didn't sleep today.. it gave me headache but I later succeeded.

That thing get to much strong head, but as a real 9ja guy. I used another strategy

Where I'm hooked now is to verify my phone number and since it's a USA account.. no number yet

I've used all the online numbers, e no gre they said It mst be real nunber.

You guys can all go over to dre yo register. To know weda I'm lying or not.. only 1% will be able to register succesfuly.

Finally I got a system that is working

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 4:04am On May 23, 2020
Weirdgee:
Guys i dont know.what is wrong each.time i want to log in to my account i get Error PEC-0003 could that be the reason why i am not getting survey again?
same here

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Goalty01: 4:07am On May 23, 2020
NB.. surveys are unlimited. You can take the small small survey without verification.. but the big ones, you mst verify ur number o. I got a survey of 5k SB equivalent to $50. Just like that oo... and the are thousands of them dre. 100SB is equal 1dollar.

Money dey internet
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Maydayy(m): 4:12am On May 23, 2020
Goalty01:
NB.. surveys are unlimited. You can take the small small survey without verification.. but the big ones, you mst verify ur number o. I got a survey of 5k SB equivalent to $50. Just like that oo... and the are thousands of them dre. 100SB is equal 1dollar.

Money dey internet
Please how did u finally get it to work
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Goalty01: 4:17am On May 23, 2020
Maydayy:

Please how did u finally get it to work

Please I would like you to go give it a try first.

Working on the number verification stuff first
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Goalty01: 4:22am On May 23, 2020
When I successfully registered

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Goalty01: 4:24am On May 23, 2020
Any1 here for an exchange of real USA for my strategy on how I bypass the site?

Pls.signify
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 4:33am On May 23, 2020
Goalty01:
Any1 here for an exchange of real USA for my strategy on how I bypass the site?

Pls.signify

Hiii

Oga yarn us
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Goalty01: 4:39am On May 23, 2020
Tundexi:

Hiii

Oga yarn us

I need real.US number first sir..
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Goalty01: 4:40am On May 23, 2020
You can all go to swagbucks.com and see for yourself.. use all the vpns in this world and tell me if its successful. Waiting sha.. only one percent can survive this bcs of dre tight security
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Goalty01: 4:42am On May 23, 2020
Anyone interested in the swagbucks should migrate here please

https://www.nairaland.com/5876476/swagbucks-earnings
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Goalty01: 5:13am On May 23, 2020
Goalty01:

This is the new platform where I will be guving update.
Indeed knowledge is power.
Lol power too is power oooooo
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Cyberlady(f): 5:22am On May 23, 2020
Atompat:

Am interested how do I contact you?

WhatsApp zero 7 zero 380090 double two

Regards.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by stano2(m): 5:26am On May 23, 2020
Goalty01:

Swagbucks na stress, getting 1sb for each survey, meanwhile you have a target of 2000sb to be able to withdraw something reasonable

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Goalty01: 5:37am On May 23, 2020
stano2:
Swagbucks na stress, getting 1sb for each survey, meanwhile you have a target of 2000sb to be able to withdraw something reasonable

Oga no be any stress... verify ur number and u will get surveys of instant 5000 SB... no he everything dey google.. try it out yourself

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Goalty01: 5:38am On May 23, 2020
stano2:
Says someone that doesn't even have an account with them
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by siverspooon(m): 6:08am On May 23, 2020
chuksbaby:
How To Create A Working Pay pal Account That Can Send And Receive While Using Your Nigerian Name And Ip With A Specific Browser on Computer Or Phone

Most people have been waiting for this method
Most internet making money opportunities, people missed is because they don't have a pay pal account that can receive funds.

There are so many sites i will reveal as usual where you will be earning with your own pay=pal account.

In a month you could gather up to over 100 dollars or more..thats over 40k in naira sitting at home( Its inside The ebook)

I decided to share this information for giveaway and you can help other people open theirs
N.B if you like charge them, its your choice.

This is what you guys will do to receive the guide i created
Follow This Steps Below

I have done what most people can not do here for free.......
I don't want to share this information public here.

it will strictly be by e-mail... (Once you get it, nobody should share it here)

So if you think i have tried so far, If you have 1k to spare come and commend my effort for the time i used and its my sons birthday This weekend...

Just to make you serious...

Send the e-mails now

Dont drop emails here please
Pls sir I came to the party late, here is my email chucksuney@gmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ineaghe(m): 6:34am On May 23, 2020
Four40:
Make una help me oh, I keep getting this when i try to log in on prolly.
Login directly at pro///lific///.co///. See if it makes a difference. It is what I did when I encountered the error because I was trying to login through app///prolific///.co////studies///

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 6:37am On May 23, 2020
Goalty01:

Oga no be any stress... verify ur number and u will get surveys of instant 5000 SB... no he everything dey google.. try it out yourself
bro swag bucks go whyne you, dont worry we will be here to console you kiss cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 6:53am On May 23, 2020
Babawon1:
he say make u all join his telegram channel, that he want to reach 1000 treashold b4 he can start tutoring, still na 200

more than 300 in number now. I don't think most people get that telegram for phone. please if you are reading this please go download it and make we reach that 1000 sharp sharp....
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Weirdgee: 7:11am On May 23, 2020
Four40:
same here
but have you been getting.surveys
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Weirdgee: 7:17am On May 23, 2020
ineaghe:

Login directly at pro///lific///.co///. See if it makes a difference. It is what I did when I encountered the error because I was trying to login through app///prolific///.co////studies///
bro. i am facing the same problem i havent gotten survey for the past two days.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 7:40am On May 23, 2020
Weirdgee:
bro. i am facing the same problem i havent gotten survey for the past two days.

Just two days? No survey here since I cashed out 6p on my UK account since last week Tuesday (More than 10 days now). I done even tire
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by itzgbengene: 7:52am On May 23, 2020
Goalty01:
I discovered another paying platform it's called swagbucks.. I swear to God its 10x better than prolly.. surveys are unlimited and they pay better. I just registered. That is why I didn't sleep today.. it gave me headache but I later succeeded.

That thing get to much strong head, but as a real 9ja guy. I used another strategy

Where I'm hooked now is to verify my phone number and since it's a USA account.. no number yet

I've used all the online numbers, e no gre they said It mst be real nunber.

You guys can all go over to dre yo register. To know weda I'm lying or not.. only 1% will be able to register succesfuly.

Finally I got a system that is working
Don't deceive yourself oga..prolific is the best paying survey site in the whole world..
Swagbuck is not even in top 30..

I don't think there is any survey sites I haven't applied for..most of them won't make heaving because they are sh!t including swagbucks..You will do survey for 10minutes only for them to disqualify you at the middle of your survey

And mind you, anytime they detect you're not real, even if you have earned $100.. Na so everything go dissapear..
Prolly na the best paying survey site based on my research

7 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by FuegoXXX: 7:59am On May 23, 2020
Professurr:
Did anyone get that PEC 003 error message saying you cannot access studies because you are using VPN?

PEC-AB-0003:
You may be experiencing problems accessing or receiving studies because you are using a VPN, proxy, or browser extension. These tools are used to anonymise web browsing. Please keep in mind that your workplace, public WiFi, or other connections may use these tools.

If you have received this error message, then an automatic hold has been placed on your account. You are not banned from Prolific, however, you will need to contact our support team to have the hold removed.

Please note that continuing to use a VPN or similar after the hold is removed will cause it to return and may put your account at risk of a permanent ban.

Got this from their FAQ. Safe to say we may not receive surveys on that account again.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:01am On May 23, 2020
How do you complete those trial surveys on ohmydosh that require credit card information.

Do we use our Nigerian Card.

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.