Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (253019 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SocialJustice: 10:51am On Apr 17, 2020
gocnig:

I dont want to divert anybody to my side oh.., i learnt from here.. see what i did

sometimes when you learn something, go deeper and find others urself.

i got affiliate link from that tubesiphon in warriorpls.

then i went to twitter and got trending harsh tags from usa,the uk and canada. i went to those top celebrity pages and copy their trending tags also for there fans..

i wrote on my twit like this below..

Hey guys, its been fun as a lady making some bucks with this techniques, you can also @ [put ur affiliate link]

then put ur trending tags below

my little contribution
Congratulations man, I'm sure op will be happy seeing this.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by AIT1(m): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2020
vaca1:

How did you do it.? Tell us your strategy? The offers you promoted.

What's your Twitter username?

Go to settings and Ed it from there
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by sergiolefty(m): 11:42am On Apr 17, 2020
chuksbaby:

mode of payment is bank transfer to any country country, but charges is $10, while payment to PayPal is free.

As for vendors, no one can cheat. its programed by warriorplus
please explain the way they pay. Because am seeing fill out tax form before withdraw. please explain
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Specyano(m): 11:52am On Apr 17, 2020
sergiolefty:
please explain the way they pay. Because am seeing fill out tax form before withdraw. please explain
Need info on this also
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Justice505: 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
chuksbaby:
How I Make Money Online..( The Real Gist)

Google Adsense –
Mturk –
Affiliate –I will classify them as (Ebay – Clickbank, Dropshipping – WarriorPlus)

Most people are familiar with what I listed and enough tutorials on the web to it.

Let me explain it down as what is currently working for me one after the other.

1 – Google adsense
The only way you can earn from google adsense is when you have massive traffic to your blog, and its not a day’s job to build one.
But you can hopefully do that, if you are ready to spend money on traffic, you can get millions of views in a day.

The 3 blogs I run are Targeting Tier 1 Countries
Music Blog - (Not much updated this days)
Health blog -
Viral blog -

There was a micro blog I bought about 7months now, adsense was enabled, in two months I made over $700 with it. Yes! It was an health blog targeted to Tier 1 countries. (America, Uk,Canada are Tier 1 countries) Their cpc is cool

See the difference illustrated below

If you have like 100clicks on you adsense from Tier 3 countries ( Africa, india,pakistan, infact all those poor nations with bad economy, Except South Africa) you may earn less that $10 in you adsense

But get that same 100clicks from Tier 1 countries, that can give you over $80 or more.
I once got one click from USA that gave me $2.50, from an health niche
You See the difference.

Ads Position is a key factor

please, have you come across swagbuck i've been on it for Sometime now i'm having doubt if it pays nigerians.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Kaycee54321(m): 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Albertone:

Okay.You know the address bar has 3 rows.Can i write all in one row? Or i should split the address in the 3 rows?

I think that doesn't matter. Just fill out each column of the address. Doesn't matter if you use all rows under the column.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Pious101: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
i receive a message from warrior plus approving my account. can someone please tell me how to go about this twitter stuff and how to select product on warrior plus...........thanks
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dplores(m): 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
vaca1:

How did you do it.? Tell us your strategy? The offers you promoted.

What's your Twitter username?

He said he does not want to divert attention to him

You questions get as e be

No sane direct competitor will share such

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by HAYSHIRES: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
lizzypro:

The mturk did you use Nigeria IP or you used a VPN
I used vpn, but it keeps saying "incorrect address".
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Geophilip: 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
G12:

When the $1 for 3 months hosting offer expires, you'll be charged at the standard web hosting rate of $5/month or the student plan at $4/month if you're a student. Three months is enough time to build your business and start seeing good results in terms of earning. So you can easily cover the cost.

bro I'm interested in the stuff can you send more details through philipezesobor@gmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Albertone(m): 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kaycee54321:

I think that doesn't matter. Just fill out each column of the address. Doesn't matter if you use all rows under the column.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Albertone(m): 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
concerning the Twitter own, what do you have to say to this
Its very good.But the more harsh tags, the better

When you made a request to the vendor,how many hours did it take for you to receive your link?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by gocnig(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
poster above me.. your head they shake oh.

don't come an spoil our tread. you hear
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Okay guys...a big shoiut out to o.p for a job well done

So I created my warrior plus acct today and I verified it after that I requested for an affiliate link,and that's what am still awaiting for the meanwhile
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by vaca1: 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
dplores:

He said he does not want to divert attention to him

You questions get as e be

No sane direct competitor will share such
Didn't ask you though
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
Albertone:
Its very good.But the more harsh tags, the better

When you made a request to the vendor,how many hours did it take for you to receive your link?
when i firstly open on warrior plus, they do send me link immediately but now they reject anything once they see my name. I will open another account.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Richiee9(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=OYENIYIJK post=88548950]
when i firstly open on warrior plus, they do send me link immediately but now they reject anything once they see my name. I will open another account.[/quote did you opened it with a Nigerian name or something, I also signed up some days ago and I have been given one though I had one denied
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Albertone(m): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

when i firstly open on warrior plus, they do send me link immediately but now they reject anything once they see my name. I will open another account.
Oh!

You should have used a Foreign name and even a foreign picture

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Albertone(m): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
vaca1:
Didn't ask you though
That's kind of rude.He hasn't said anything bad.

You should be more accommodating

4 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Achilles100: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
chuksbaby:
How I Make Money Online..( The Real Gist)

Google Adsense –
Mturk –
Affiliate –I will classify them as (Ebay – Clickbank, Dropshipping – WarriorPlus)

Most people are familiar with what I listed and enough tutorials on the web to it.

Let me explain it down as what is currently working for me one after the other.

1 – Google adsense
The only way you can earn from google adsense is when you have massive traffic to your blog, and its not a day’s job to build one.
But you can hopefully do that, if you are ready to spend money on traffic, you can get millions of views in a day.

The 3 blogs I run are Targeting Tier 1 Countries
Music Blog - (Not much updated this days)
Health blog -
Viral blog -

There was a micro blog I bought about 7months now, adsense was enabled, in two months I made over $700 with it. Yes! It was an health blog targeted to Tier 1 countries. (America, Uk,Canada are Tier 1 countries) Their cpc is cool

See the difference illustrated below

If you have like 100clicks on you adsense from Tier 3 countries ( Africa, india,pakistan, infact all those poor nations with bad economy, Except South Africa) you may earn less that $10 in you adsense

But get that same 100clicks from Tier 1 countries, that can give you over $80 or more.
I once got one click from USA that gave me $2.50, from an health niche
You See the difference.

Ads Position is a key factor

How does one go about Ads positioning? VPN?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Albertone:
Oh!
You should have used a Foreign name and even a foreign picture
oh I no think of that oooo do you think it won't affect my cashing out and are you into this Twitter stuff
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Please I have a few questions o
1.Is the uploading of profile necessary after registering
2.how do I know if a vendor has replied my offer
3.In the spaces of vendor name and logo what am I to put there
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Eze19: 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
G12:

Send me a PM or drop your email and I'll message you.
Good day G12,pls I need your help on how to cr8 my blog and VPN here is my e-mails eitoghor@gmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Albertone(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

oh I no think of that oooo
do you think it won't affect my cashing out
and are you into this Twitter stuff
What method of cashing out do you want to use?If it's paypal,i don't think there is an issue. But if it's bank transfer,then you might want to change your location before cashing out and change it back to foreign after cashing.

And yes I've opened a twitter account and I'll collate harsh tags upon receipt of LINK.
I just opened warrior plus few hours ago tho so I'm still a newbie.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Albertone:
What method of cashing out do you want to use?If it's paypal,i don't think there is an issue. But if it's bank transfer,then you might want to change your location before cashing out and change it back to foreign after cashing.

And yes I've opened a twitter account and I'll collate harsh tags upon receipt of LINK.

Please did u open the Twitter account before registering your profile finally
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Albertone(m): 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Fajemz001:

Please did u open the Twitter account before registering your profile finally
Though i opened it before registering.But it's not necessary you open twitter first.Just make sure the twitter account is ready when you get your link from warrior plus

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by jadajada: 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Albertone:

what if the name on the profile is different from the name on the account, won't that be an issue?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Albertone(m): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
jadajada:
what if the name on the profile is different from the name on the account, won't that be an issue?
It's not an issue

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Albertone:
Though i opened it before registering.But it's not necessary you open twitter first.Just make sure the twitter account is ready when you get your link from warrior plus

After verifying your email please what did u do next??
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Lanre6: 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
chuksbaby:
How I Get Free Traffic For Anything Am Doing.

Just register a new account on twitter, you don’t even need any followers . make your location USA and find a very beautiful profile photo.(yea!)
Most people might know this but are not using it, it works like magic.

If am selling any product using my affiliate link see what I do exactly in twitter.

I go for twitter trending topics in USA and copy their harsh tags, same for Canada, Uk.
Then I make my tweet. Example of what I did yesterday that gave me $71 on warriorplus

Those harsh tags where trending yesterday and I took the opportunity to make use of them, I was fortunate to get some people who clicked on the link and made actions

For the gurus here, you will say am not targeting the right audience, but wetin concern me, who is interested with view it.

How I Get Paid Traffic For Anything Am Doing

I use facebook ads for this. It requires money but better outcome targeting the right audience.
Infact, this will be another topic on its own..

I Don’t Even Know What to Type now.

Just ask me any question and I will be open minded to answer all
kindly explain how this method works please, and how one can get paid through it via twitter
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by nwakgr8: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Chances that you'll get accepted by mturk is very slim. Come for old mturk account #50000

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.