Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Google Analytics: Speeding Up Your Online Development - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Analytics: Speeding Up Your Online Development (554 Views)

Google Analytics Showing Unusual Referral "Claim64843289.copyrightclaims.org" / How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard / Sitemeter.com Vs Google Analytics / Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Analytics: Speeding Up Your Online Development by ign1tew3b: 10:08am On Jan 05, 2011

It’s not just that it’s free, easy to customize, and visually rich (the graphs are sort of like…data-centric rainbows).

Google Analytics is a great resource because it gives you detailed insight into who visits your website, how they get there and what they do once they arrive. But to reap the full benefit, you’ve got to know what to do with the information once you’ve got it.

What It Looks Like: Juice As an Example
Say your website sells Juice nationwide. You’re interested in the following data:
To see who is visiting your site, Google Analytics generates an interactive map with continents, countries, states, and cities shaded according to how many visitors hail from each location. Where are you visitors coming from? Where are the areas of opportunity?

read more here - http://www.ignite-ng.com/?p=503 (please leave a comment)  grin

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Photoshop Expert Needed. $80 Per Tutorial / Thegiftedhands.com - Website Review / Are U An Experienced Web Marketer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.