Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) (58507 Views)

Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) / 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) / Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 16, 2020
Cosmatikka:
Chai, the acid is too weak. I would have loved to see his jaw gummed to his chest and his eye sockets hollow. Useless Nigerian police officer.

Meanwhile the use CP Haruna Muhammed only confirmed attack on the police but is still investigating if his men killed an unarmed youth.
The Nigerian police shud just be scrapped, den d money for security shared to every citizen, let all man protect themselves
. The burns is still fresh. From the pictures, the gumming will be extensive and nasty after healing. A strong base compound would have been deadlier
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Franking: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2020
johnkey:
They should have just shot them dead there and then. All this one na long ting.

U for join police o. E go fit u. Anumanu.
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by arthorjnr(m): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2020
AudioNews:
Good job from de Mob, de should deal wit dis useless Paramilitary Personnels,
Umuekwensu

Even the innocent ones that are truly and religiously doing their jobs

This mentality is the reason why we are backwards.

Revenge is a vicious cycle.
There is too much hate in the land.
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 10:16am On Apr 16, 2020
hotmediatv:
Some policemen were left running for their lives after being attacked by angry youths in Nkpor, over the killing of a young man in an unprovoked encounter earlier today.

Videos shared online earlier, showed youths marching down to a police station before an attack was launched on some police officers.

Anambra Police Command spokesperson, Mr Haruna Mohamed confirmed that some members of a police patrol team were attacked by the youths. He said an unprovoked attack was launched against a Police patrol team, with a substance suspected to be acid.

Haruna further told newsmen that “efforts are ongoing to restore sanity in the area”.

How can you restore Sanity when you all are mad.

I see Anarchy and chaos that will lead to revolution coming!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by noziz(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Time dey come, everybody go carry gun face this military men, police and govt! Dem don too push us to d wall. I loved wat some youths did to a soldier in warri some weeks back...
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Some of these guys attacking the police are criminals, let's not forget that.

The innocent unprotected masses should never be carried away at any point in time. Know when to criticize those who were raised to protect you. Withdraw the police and give the criminals amongst you a field day.
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Chuksyno(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2020
They shot dead an armless young guy that was playing football in the street and that triggered restive youths from attacking the police station. All police on the station ran away but this unfortunate one was attacked with acid.
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2020
All leaders should take several seats and critically reassess this copy copy lock down before they plunge the nation into serious anarchy and chaos!!!...
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Igbodicool(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2020
The unprofessional services of the Nigerian Police are needed most in the WASTE and NOUGHT.
Do anyhow in the Biafran land, you will see anyhow.
Useless people from a useless contraption.
God bless Igbo Nation.
God Bless Africa.
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Hensek(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2020
These Kind Of Police Are Not Considering The Well-being Of The People ...............
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by tedbaj(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2020
embarassed
johnkey:
They should have just shot them dead there and then. All this one na long ting.
embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:20am On Apr 16, 2020
Bighead9:
İgbos again, why! Why!! Why!!!

Shhh... Leave bigotry, and address the worsening state of unrest in your country!!!
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Simplyleo: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Barestic:

I'm very sure you are one of those hausa/Fulani goat with undeveloped brain....
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by guiddoti: 10:25am On Apr 16, 2020
crafteeworld:
Lucky guy... Try am 4 waffi first
De one wey kill fur waffi una don kill am?
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2020
Policemen are heartless and wicked , I like what they youth did.. na Person brother/son/ or maybe husband wey Dem waste him life yesterday o
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2020
State of ANARCHY 20% loading
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by erikcantona: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2020
Brother,am interested in that your dating site oo,put me through na.
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by donjancd19(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2020
[quote author=anasbroda post=88499829]

this is how useless you re now if the police cum bak for retaliation you guys will start typing another rubbish [/quote

Let them come Na,why they ran away when the youth went to their station?if they try it again they will see another wahala,I trust Onitsha people shaa.
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 10:30am On Apr 16, 2020
I love this........,now that is the deal,soldier attack person put tree insecticide gun inside acid and spray them from 107 metres away.
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by zikter(m): 10:30am On Apr 16, 2020
osazsky:
Warri enn ..only una kill soldiers now attack police.i love them and d benins .. we don't take nonsense if it were afonja they will just be shouting phyle phyle...when I saw 2 yoruba guys trying to fight that was d most funny day of my life them just they shout up and down for 45min and enough bottle and stick they ground...I later left after one hr..afonja shouting cowards but they are the best when it comes to fighting online
I thought the headline said Nkpor, Anambra and you are saying Warri' this bini that. How come?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:30am On Apr 16, 2020
erikcantona:
Brother,am interested in that your dating site oo,put me through na.
you wan follow fok oyinbo toto
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Shockabzoba(m): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2020
I see...
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 16, 2020
sirblend:
On one thread I was insulted because I posted about the lockdown leading to anarchy, I was insulted by the so called PATRIOTIC[] Nigerians.

MELINDA GATES raised her concern about Africa, she was also insulted by a lot of Nigerians.
The event are playing out gradually:
Everyone crying of hunger.
Armed security men shooting and killing innocent people.
Hoodlums robbing and threatening peoples life.(ONE MILLION BOYS)
Hoodlums stealing palliative meant for the community.
Government officials using this opportunity as an advantage to loot the nation....
People attacking security operatives

I SMELL ANARCHY.

There is a point you missed-----[i]-POLICE COLLECTING BRIBE FROM DRIVERS TO AID THEM TO MOVE PEOPLE FROM ONE POINT TO ANOTHER THEREBY SPREADING THE VIRUS AND MAKING NONSENSE OF THE LOCK DOWN.

When you speak against the ills of the society, you are termed unpatriotic. some will call you illiterate. Funny enough the attack will come from the oppressed. That's 9ja for you. Nigerians are a case of a slave that loves his chain and is not willing to let it go. I commented on the statement of Mrs Gate, I said that here we don't have data base so the figures we are being fed is not reliable, no testing machines, people don't go for testing, that if the real figure known eh! That's all. One lowlife started ranting nonsense .

For to be a patriotic nigerian in nigeria context, you must be ready to be shouting AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!! when the government is making policies that is inimical to the masses.

Oh! I forgot it is a doomed country
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Poorboy41: 10:32am On Apr 16, 2020
Wonderful

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Acidosis:

[s]Some of these guys attacking the police are criminals, let's not forget that.

The innocent unprotected masses should never be carried away at any point in time. Know when to criticize those who were raised to protect you. Withdraw the police and give the criminals amongst you a field day.[/s]

so because they are criminals gave the police the liberty to kill them at will abi? May what they did to the boy happen to one of your loved ones in the mighty name of Jesus amen
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by content208: 10:35am On Apr 16, 2020
Punchline33:
Na wa. The policeman who fired the shot should be brought to face justice. The youths who attacked the innocent policemen elsewhere should be arrested too. When people justify lawlessness it brings anarchy. Young people should learn to obey constituted authority. That is how to have a sane society.

And what happens if constituted authority becomes irresponsible and wantonly breaks the law
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2020
sirblend:
On one thread I was insulted because I posted about the lockdown leading to anarchy, I was insulted by the so called patriotic Nigerians.

MELINDA GATES raised her concern about Africa, she was also insulted by a lot of Nigerians.
The event are playing out gradually:
Everyone crying of hunger.
Armed security men shooting and killing innocent people.
Hoodlums robbing and threatening peoples life.(ONE MILLION BOYS)
Hoodlums stealing palliative meant for the community.
Government officials using this opportunity as an advantage to loot the nation....
People attacking security operatives

I SMELL ANARCHY.
and coupled with IMF projection of us hitting the worst recession in 3 decades. Even after covid, we will start battling with dollar rise again.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by xreal: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2020
So their guns couldn't save them from the havoc of the acid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver / Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) / Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Lagos During Armed Robbery Operation. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.