Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) (58509 Views)

Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) / 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) / Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Truthfulvoice: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child defilement of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 10:41am On Apr 16, 2020
Punchline33:
Na wa. The policeman who fired the shot should be brought to face justice. The youths who attacked the innocent policemen elsewhere should be arrested too. When people justify lawlessness it brings anarchy. Young people should learn to obey constituted authority. That is how to have a sane society.

Something like this wouldn't have happened if the constituted authorities had acted in good faith on previous cases of injustice by security forces on the citizens over the years.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by edoboy74(m): 10:42am On Apr 16, 2020
Punchline33:
Na wa. The policeman who fired the shot should be brought to face justice. The youths who attacked the innocent policemen elsewhere should be arrested too. When people justify lawlessness it brings anarchy. Young people should learn to obey constituted authority. That is how to have a sane society.

Obey what constituted authority? What is this man saying, it’s high time you realise Nigerians kindness and obedience so far has been take for her foolishness. I am very sure he was harassing an innocent citizen by oppression because he is a policeman, and an action called “retaliation before operation” was taken, this man I urge you to remain firm and allow those bad eggs in the Nigeria Police get what they deserve
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Crazychris: 10:43am On Apr 16, 2020
That's good but they should killed them na.
Anytime I see news of police being killed it just dey sweet me.
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Amarachimbonu62: 10:43am On Apr 16, 2020
DonMustafa:
Most of the youths who would have been busy at my betting shop playing bet9ja are now roaming up and down like touts. This lockdown with no football is causing wahala

I think I will go back to online dating to raise funds to start a second business. I want to start selling generators.

For those asking for the dating site I used last year to raise funds to open my betting shop, see the image below

Na to see a better site for that na.... Beside did u have anyone....
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by edoboy74(m): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2020
Realdeals:

Something like this wouldn't have happened if the constituted authorities had acted in good faith on previous cases of injustice by security forces on the citizens over the years.

Please forget that man, he is typing in a rubbish, he is talking a nonsense, who is he? Who he?

I think he is one of them already from his gesture
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by zuto4u(m): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2020
Very good news. I really love this. This should act as a lesson to all those moronic policemen that go about acting carelessly with guns and thereby wasting innocent lives.
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by bighorlus(m): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2020
We are gradually sinking into a state of anarchy.
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by kemi7589: 10:45am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by edoboy74(m): 10:52am On Apr 16, 2020
As we have , vikings and eiye I also want us to have an opposition against the police force, I’m not an internet free lancer or someone they can oppress but trust me I am ready to join such group to correct the Nigerian police, it’s high time they know their responsibilities and duties instead of oppressing the youths

Morally and on a norms internet fraud is bad but this same white people extorted us more than we can ever extort then and became what they are today, that is what we should fight against not killing our selves, enslaving ourselves to them, this is payback time and it’s not enough payback to get back what they took from us,,, free these boys and let them claim their right
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 16, 2020
Odi egwu! the nigerian police should all be buried alive.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Egoveen: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2020
johnkey:
They should have just shot them dead there and then. All this one na long ting.
WALLAI MAKE THUNDER FIRE YOU FOR THIS YOUR COMMENT.....EWU.
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by 2016v2017: 10:58am On Apr 16, 2020
AudioNews:
Good job from de Mob, de should deal wit dis useless Paramilitary Personnels,
Umuekwensu
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by 2016v2017: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

If anyone thinks Nigeria will be better, then I'm truly sorry for such person and my thoughts are with the person and their family

Only ignorant ones believe the impossible better.
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by DonMustafa: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2020
Amarachimbonu62:

Na to see a better site for that na.... Beside did u have anyone....
See link in the image
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by 2016v2017: 11:08am On Apr 16, 2020
lonelydora:
Very good.

If Nigerians start responding to all these useless SARS and policemen, they will stop their excesses.
They continue killing because, you guys in Nigeria are careless about thousands of innocent people there're killing yearly.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2020
God bless nkpor youth

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by 2016v2017: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2020
Cosmatikka:
Chai, the acid is too weak. I would have loved to see his jaw gummed to his chest and his eye sockets hollow. Useless Nigerian police officer.

Meanwhile the use CP Haruna Muhammed only confirmed attack on the police but is still investigating if his men killed an unarmed youth.
The Nigerian police shud just be scrapped, den d money for security shared to every citizen, let all man protect themselves
It's high time you guys in Nigeria should rise up against all the useless killers called securities in Nigeria. If you guys keep calm, it will get to a stage they will enter inside one's house drag him or her outside and kill,still walk away freely
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by 2016v2017: 11:16am On Apr 16, 2020
ProfDview1:
grin

I don't support violence but if this was to protect themselves, no problem.. Igbo kwenu
Nigerians in Nigeria,say enough is enough for the senseless killing of innocent people
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by lebienconnu: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2020
Punchline33:

Chief, the fact remains that our society is not sane at all. We all have roles to play to make it sane. This has been happening everyday since the lockdown and the government has not addressed it. None of the previous killers has been brought to book and this only implies that they are backed by the government.

We have been pushed to the extreme end of the wall. There is nowhere else to run to so we have to face them and fight for our life. They cannot protect us against armed robbers, kidnappers and other bad elements. They even rent guns to them. One day we will overcome the fear of the gun and take our own fate into our hands. For each innocent life they take let them pay in multitudes. This is justice.
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 11:19am On Apr 16, 2020
enemyofprogress:
because I am too stup!d to responsibly interprete a simple statement May what they did to the boy happen to one of my loved ones in the name of Satan

Fixed.

I had to fix your rusty brain and ensured I replace Jesus with Satan because that name is not meant for you. Jesus can never answer your prayers. Only Satan can.
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by verifiedlegacy: 11:20am On Apr 16, 2020
good news. I don't know how u see it shaa..I can eat now
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Perocom(m): 11:25am On Apr 16, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

If anyone thinks Nigeria will be better, then I'm truly sorry for such person and my thoughts are with the person and their family

Most developed countries today saw worst moments than ours yet they overcame, God sometimes allow things to happen so that when He lifts His mighty hands for help, you will know that He is truly the living God. It will happen like a miracle, just watch
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by lebienconnu: 11:31am On Apr 16, 2020
Does that Commissioner of Police understand English? He said "unprovoked" attack. How can he use the word unprovoke in that sentence? It has not reached that stage. Although it will reach there if they continue to kill innocent people like flies. The fire will ravage furiously with untamed vengeance. It will consume them in their numbers.
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2020
I was expecting to see a graphic pix.

well, it serves them right.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by LordShiva97(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2020
And the useless Police spokesman had the nerve to call it "an unprovoked attack".
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by bilulu(m): 11:49am On Apr 16, 2020
Punchline33:
You are right but when you watch the supposedly authority get away with every atrocities you are forced to take laws into your hands. We have had series of extrajudicial killings all over the country amd you watch the officers get away with it, at best they transfer them to a different location. People are seeing these things. Why should even a police officer try to calm a protesting crowd with a live bullet? Because Nigeria has resulted to that doesn't make it right. I'm not justifying what the mob did but I'm of the opinion that the masses have taken enough. Imagine the ugly incidents we have been hearing from different security forces all over the country.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 11:52am On Apr 16, 2020
Punchline33:
we need anarchy in Nigeria
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2020
So far it's not committed by northerners, the media won't propagate it.
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Diligence: 11:58am On Apr 16, 2020
From the little I know about chemical, this looks like audio acid attack. Perhaps, this seemed like what might hv bn administered (after thought) on the arm (& selected parts of the body) of the said officer so as to appear like there was an attack. Do people carry acid about? Do people just see SARs and attack them with acid? If someone wants to attack you with acid, the focus wouldn't be selected parts of the body... haba!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by duality(m): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
For those of you celebrating crime. God help you, so you don't fall into demotivated angry police officers.

Let there be peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver / Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) / Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Lagos During Armed Robbery Operation. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.