Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn (2289 Views)

Except Ye Repent, Ye Shall All Likewise Perish! / This Gospel Shall Be Preached In All The World, Then Shall The End Come - Jesus / Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 12:52am On Apr 25, 2020
Isaiah 66:16
For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

On that day when the LORD shall utter his voice against the evil and wicked people of this world, the slain of the Lord shall be many

Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Give your life to Christ now, and pursue righteousness with all men
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 9:41am On Apr 25, 2020
MrPresident1:
For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

On that day when the LORD shall utter his voice against the evil and wicked people of this world, the slain of the Lord shall be many

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Give your life to Christ now, and pursue righteousness with all men

He is here, only waiting to be revealed.

God has incarnated
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
By the time you hear that thunder, it is already too late for you. Your obstinacy has destroyed you. You are doomed forever.
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
MrPresident1:
THE BREAKDOWN

There shall be signs in the sun in the moon and in the stars

The Bible is written in such a way that events in heaven, or in the stars, or astrological events and bodies are used to represent the events on earth. As above so below.

Literally speaking, there are numerous signs that are being given off by the sun and the moon and the stars of heaven to show that we are in the time of the end. The incidence of solar flares in the sun has increased. In recent times there have been many signs from the moon, we have become familiar with red moons, black moons, honey moons, super moons etc., the stars are also unrelentingly giving out signs that indeed the saviour is here.

Figuratively speaking, the sun, the moon and the stars all set in the firmament of heaven are the leaders of our world. The leading nations of the world and all their honourable men, their top personalities are the sun, the moon and the stars of the world. They are the illuminated ones who provide direction for the world, they provide and dominate the issues. The signs being given off by these heavenly bodies cannot be missed by the one who is watching.

The most recent sign in heaven has been the presidential election in America where contrary to widespread expectations and prophecies from acclaimed men of God, the one who was not expected to win, the one of whom it is said did all he could, said all he could say to make sure he did not win the elections, won the election in a landslide cum tsunami! Now there are protests everywhere and everyone is bracing up for eventualities. This is a very strong sign of distress in the heavens.

The sun and the moon and the stars are all wondering as to what course the world is heading. Everyone is bracing up and expectant. Literally and figuratively speaking, everyone can see the signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars.
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
MrPresident1:
and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity

The interpretation of this verse is very obvious because it hits home.

Nations are distressed. Nigeria’s economy is in recession, Venezuela is in trouble, Brazil is in trouble, Saudi Arabia is in trouble, everywhere you turn to, it is tales of socio economic and political distress. Nations are increasingly finding it difficult to take care of their citizens. In Nigeria, the hunger pangs have been harrowing. Inflation is at 18.9% and shows no sign of abating, alerts are being issued for famine despite the fact that God Almighty gave us a bumper harvest this year. Everyone is confused and perplexed. What is really going on? Leaders are perplexed, followers are perplexed, confusion and increasing perplexity among both the ruler and the ruled is the other of the day.
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
No one will see it coming
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 10:17am On Apr 26, 2020
Isaiah 63:1
Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

Edom, Bozrah, Idumea

Isaiah 63:6
And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2020
MrPresident1:
the sea and the waves roaring

The sea in the Bible represents people Mark 5:21. The roaring of the sea mean s turmoil. The distress of nations have brought turmoil. Families are in distress and in turmoil, fathers and mothers cannot feed their children as adequately as they want. House rents are being owed, people cannot fuel their cars, the minimum wage is not enough to buy a bag of rice, prices are skyrocketing daily, and people all over the world are increasing getting disenchanted with their governments. In Nigeria, economic recession and currency devaluation is making a mincemeat of the people

The seas and waves are roaring. Nigeria is the microcosm sea of the whole world. As ere as there.
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 7:23pm On May 01, 2020
Ecclesiastes 1:18
For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 1:12pm On May 02, 2020
Nahum 1:2
God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 10:49pm On May 02, 2020
Romans 1:3
Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 11:25am On May 03, 2020
Any moment from now we will hear the sound of trumpet, that sound is devastating thunder. It will wake up the dead from their reverie, and they will come back to their senses again.

Blindness is part is happened until the fullness of the gentiles be come in

The blindness and deafness will be torn away by the thunder, and the dead will rise again
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 2:05pm On May 04, 2020
Let us be watchful
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 2:11pm On May 06, 2020
MrPresident1:
Heaven is the leading ruling nations of the world. presently, America and UK have the highest fatalities from the covid-19 disease. This is further proof of the fact that the coronavirus has been used to achieve the Mathew 24:30 prophecy.

America and UK the Anglo-American world power that is at the helm of affairs of this present world; they are the heaven of the world in collaboration with the countries of western Europe.

We have seen the sign of the son of man in heaven. It is the crisis and death precipitated by the covid-19 crisis.

The next thing that will happen will make all the tribes of the earth to mourn, and Christ will come
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 9:41am On May 11, 2020
We will continue to warn you, to implore you, to reason with you, that you should please give your life to Christ and rededicate yourself to God. We have reached a very critical time in the fulfillment of Scriptures, we have reached a stage whereby the next prophecy o be fulfilled says ''All the tribes of the earth shall mourn''.

What is going to cause this mourning?

The Bible gives us evidence that an asteroid is going to make impact with the earth very soon. This event will cause a lot of devastation which will be global, and it is upon this event that ''all the tribes of the earth shall mourn''

The trumpet of God is thunder, it is the trump of the Lord's victory over his enemies. The sound of this thunder will tear open the ear drums of the deaf and peel of the scales from the eyes of the blind; this thunder will tear the graves and all the dead in Christ will rise up from their sleep.

Do not be recalcitrant like the people of Noah's day, when the flood started and they tried to enter into the Ark, it was already too late.

Hopefully, the Ark of God is still open, come and enter, and be saved.
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 12:59pm On May 11, 2020
Do not be recalcitrant like the people of Noah's day

Genesis 7:16
And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in.

wole wole wole nisinsiyi,
ewa ogo re npe o pe maabo
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 3:20pm On May 11, 2020

This is why the Bible says all the earth shall mourn, the Lord will bring his sword upon the wicked people
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 12:57pm On May 12, 2020
Isaiah 63:1-6

63 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?

3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.

6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.

Jeremiah 49:16

Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, and the pride of thine heart, O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill: though thou shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle, I will bring thee down from thence, saith the Lord.

Your wickedness and terribleness has deceived you!

Glory to God!
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 11:29pm On May 12, 2020
MrPresident1:
Isaiah 63:1-6

63 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?

3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.

6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.

Jeremiah 49:16

Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, and the pride of thine heart, O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill: though thou shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle, I will bring thee down from thence, saith the Lord.

Your wickedness and terribleness has deceived you!

Glory to God!
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 11:30pm On May 12, 2020
Mark 13:29
So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 4:49pm On May 13, 2020
Summer is coming,
have we divined rightly?
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 11:44pm On May 25, 2020
By June 20 everything about covi9 19 will be over. The reason Covid 19 was more virulent in America and Britain and Italy, and all the western nations is because these nations are the heavens of the world. America is the heaven of this world, this is why it has by far the highest number of infected people, and the highest number of fatalities. It is the sign of the son of man in heaven..

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:

The next thing on the agenda is the occurrence that will make all the tribes of the earth to mourn. This is the asteroid impact upon earth which impact will bring lightning and thunder, and this sound if thunder will bring the dead back to life,it will tear open the eardrums of the deaf, it will wrap off the covering on the eyes of the blind

and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
I hope that by now the eyes of more people are opening to the real issues behind the corona virus pandemic.

It is all about the coming of Jesus; the whole thing was used to fulfill Scriptures

Part A
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:

Part B
:And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Part A has been fulfilled using the corona virus pandemic
Part B is what we are all now waiting for: An asteroid will heat the earth, it will cause mass devastation with a lot of casualty especially in heaven, the impact of the asteroid will create an earth-wide thunderous sound which is the trump of God, and is the sound of his trumpet.

The dead will resurrect from their graves

satan and his dogs will be locked up in hell forever.
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
Countdown to summer 2020

20th June 2020
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
If there is nothing major by 20th June when Summer should commence then likely there will be corona virus 2.0
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Italy and Spain are two countries that suffered the most from the corona virus in Europe. Why did Italy and Spain suffer so much before the epicentre moved to America and Britain?

Corona virus is the fire runner of judgment.

Italy and Spain were very much involved in the conquest and pacification of the Aboriginal tribes of North America. Christopher Columbus was their scion

Unspeakable horror

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/columbus-day-a-bad-idea_b_742708
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 10:46am On Nov 23, 2020
Exodus 11:4
And Moses said, Thus saith the LORD, About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt:
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2021
Psalms 111:3
His work is honourable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
Isaiah 62:6-8
6 I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the Lord, keep not silence,
7 And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.
8 The Lord hath sworn by his right hand, and by the arm of his strength, Surely I will no more give thy corn to be meat for thine enemies; and the sons of the stranger shall not drink thy wine, for the which thou hast laboured:
Re: THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn by MrPresident1: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
Today you will read fa tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Horrific Pictures Of The Bomb Blast At The Un House In Abuja! / Does God Exist? / Did Jesus Really Descend To Hell After Death According To The Apostles Creed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.