Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:56 AM

Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry (3226 Views)

Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? / Is It Morally Wrong For Pastors To Drink Alcohol? / If U Have The Call Of God Into Ministry..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by PastorBK(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2020
Dantedasz:

Do you really BELIEVE the bible and the stories therein?

Let me answer with an illustration.
In school I was taught morals like, don't steal, don't kill etc . The only issue is when I have some depressing mood or sickness or hatred from people and loved ones those teachings cannot get me through because my emotions and head is messed up .

Now to the bible, it teaches I should forsake sin and all like school taught me too, using stories (like u said fictional or non fiction) to make me understand. The only advantage is when I go through issue like the one I stated above, there is a inner voice that persuade me to stay strong and help give me peace through this crises.

Let me be frank with you. Im not in the business of thinking about how true or false something is.

What I know is my life is solid in peace, my marriage is blissful with children and I don't have stress because I avoided sin and stayed with the bible. It doesn't matter what I think, I have peace which is the ultimate to me plus I love others genuinely with hate or bias because the bible taught me so.

I know it took me some time to figure out getin the best out of everything but I'm here to help people get to their peace using the bible.
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Dantedasz(m): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
PastorBK:

Let me answer with an illustration.
In school I was taught morals like, don't steal, don't kill etc . The only issue is when I have some depressing mood or sickness or hatred from people and loved ones those teachings cannot get me through because my emotions and head is messed up .

Now to the bible, it teaches I should forsake sin and all like school taught me too, using stories (like u said fictional or non fiction) to make me understand. The only advantage is when I go through issue like the one I stated above, there is a inner voice that persuade me to stay strong and help give me peace through this crises.

Let me be frank with you. Im not in the business of thinking about how true or false something is.

What I know is my life is solid in peace, my marriage is blissful with children and I don't have stress because I avoided sin and stayed with the bible. It doesn't matter what I think, I have peace which is the ultimate to me plus I love others genuinely with hate or bias because the bible taught me so.

I know it took me some time to figure out getin the best out of everything but I'm here to help people get to their peace using the bible.

Are you saying your morality comes from what you learned from the bible or that morality is inherent in the DNA of humans?
Do you need a book to make your conscience tell you that stealing or killing is wrong?
By the way I asked a very simple question and you went on a long winded convoluted answer.
Once again I ask you,as a pastor Do you really BELIEVE the bible?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by PastorBK(m): 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dantedasz:

Are you saying your morality comes from what you learned from the bible or that morality is inherent in the DNA of humans?
Do you need a book to make your conscience tell you that stealing or killing is wrong?
By the way I asked a very simple question and you went on a long winded convoluted answer.
Once again I ask you,as a pastor Do you really BELIEVE the bible?

Yes I believe what is in the bible.

Morality will not take you away from sin, e.g an average moral states lies are bad, how many people refrain from it. But when you have Jesus, he will help you move away from it and all sins like adultery etc.

Morality is soiled by devil and now human enjoy bad behavior than the good, hence accepting Jesus now looks like a mountain to climb, even when all he's saying is move away from sins

I hope this is short enough
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Dantedasz(m): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
PastorBK:

Morality will not take you away from sin, e.g an average moral states lies are bad, how many people refrain from it. But when you have Jesus, he will help you move away from it and all sins like adultery etc.

Morality is soiled by devil and now human enjoy bad behavior than the good, hence accepting Jesus now looks like a mountain to climb, even when all he's saying is move away from sins

Isaiah chapter 45 verse 7.

King James Version
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by PastorBK(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dantedasz:

Isaiah chapter 45 verse 7.

King James Version
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things

He created all but didn't use the evil of sin to destroy humans, he already said this tree of knowledge do not eat. Because he's aware he created all things and knows the one that will not be beneficial to us.

We ate the tree remember through the undesired help of the devil vis a vis the serpent. So this text you quoted doesn't normalize sins.

NB: this question already moved away from the original. Or does this mean you also believe in the bible (since you just quotted a part,) although wrongly refered to
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Dantedasz(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
PastorBK:

He created all but didn't use the evil of sin to destroy humans, he already said this tree of knowledge do not eat. Because he's aware he created all things and knows the one that will not be beneficial to us.

We ate the tree remember through the undesired help of the devil vis a vis the serpent. So this text you quoted doesn't normalize sins.

NB: this question already moved away from the original. Or does this mean you also believe in the bible (since you just quotted a part,) although wrongly refered to

I dabble a little.... embarassed
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by desiredhome: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
PastorBK:

Wonderful. This I also thought off but I already have the answer to it's let me pass it along to you.

1. Pastoring is a job as well, Peter the apostles was a fisherman, Jesus called him to leave his job and become the fishers of men. And also most of the disciple's

People have passion and calling for teaching but they still have a job as a teacher either in school or adult lesson or private teaching they have to wake up to daily. The only difference is a called teacher is different from a jobbed teacher

2. Information is the richest commodity in the 21st century, much more than technology. Think Google it Amazon etc
Pastors have information as their commodity which in normal world makes anyone had loads of money, e.g coaches, business teachers, YouTubers, etc

3. The fact that anyone can open up a church has two sides (good and very very bad). Good that anything to populate the kingdom of God is good but bad that it means we have pastors who are fake and money hungry which now makes the whole thing look in genuine like we have now.

Not all pastors are broke and looking for church money. I am not a full time pastor, I work hard as everyone and my church grows with happy people because we're always there for one another.

Jesus is our leader and prototype not a big church or a big man of God. Let us all know that as well, it will help us to keep our faith.

I disagree with pastoring being a job.... check the meaning of job, it's working to be paid........the reason a lot people are going for pastoring is because of the money(tithe offerings etc) which is not supposed to be.
Even when Jesus called Peter to become fishers of men I don't think He meant for monetary gain but the passion for the lost souls..........

If not for money (tithe and offerings) etc do you think all this people claiming God called them will have the same believe?
God cannot be mocked

The moment you are doing something for monetary gain, it's no longer working for God....that is why most of the workers in Churches do not demand pay because they are working for God....
Most of the big Churches today started well but deviet when the money started coming.....

So how do you explain schools been built/owned by members of a Church and the members children who also contributed to the building can not attend that school?

The LOVE of money is the root of all evil.....powered by greed...., this is the reason our society this bad today
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by PastorBK(m): 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
desiredhome:

I disagree with pastoring being a job.... check the meaning of job, it's working to be paid........the reason a lot people are going for pastoring is because of the money(tithe offerings etc) which is not supposed to be.
Even when Jesus called Peter to become fishers of men I don't think He meant for monetary gain but the passion for the lost souls..........

If not for money (tithe and offerings) etc do you think all this people claiming God called them will have the same believe?
God cannot be mocked

The moment you are doing something for monetary gain, it's no longer working for God....that is why most of the workers in Churches do not demand pay because they are working for God....
Most of the big Churches today started well but deviet when the money started coming.....

So how do you explain schools been built/owned by members of a Church and the members children who also contributed to the building can not attend that school?

The LOVE of money is the root of all evil.....powered by greed...., this is the reason our society this bad today

You're very correct about most of the things said here. Only that it cannot be generalized. I will pick points.

First Peter never went hungry after following Jesus. Even in business if you're money concious and not humanity driven, you will arrive at no where.

Also a job is whatever you devot to either paid or unpaid. My page on YouTube @pastorblessingkolawole is a non profit and activism page (which means YouTube will not pay me for anything I put up) I'm not money driven and I don't receive salaries from the church BUT I work and earn huge like every normal person.

It is not bad to be paid as a pastor especially if you can't combine personal work with ministry work which I must say is huge.

About schools, I have some personal observations about it but I don't want to say them now as it will change the narrative of our discussion.

My wife owns a nursery and primary school here in Abuja and I know even if the schools are built and freely given who pays the teachers and school upkeep? And if you charge low, then you need higher capacity venues to cope with the numbers. In truth all these are doable (as I personally give schollaships in millions yearly to pupils here in the said school) but I have a parting word to add....

If we all see what some older generational pastor is doing in error, we can also correct it by standing up, not necessarily as a prophet or pastor but in whatever capacity to show the truth, not condemning or saying they did wrong alone.

Sometime its not as easy as it looks hence alot of pastors doing juju to stay afloat
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Dantedasz(m): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
PastorBK:

I personally and it is my personal belief that majority of the Pastors do not really believe what is written inside the bible. The bible is just a weapon they employ to keep their followers in check.
The bible is used by most pastors as a carrot and stick weapon to keep the flock in check and then make money out of them. It is no different from the muslims only the idealism of the reward is different.
1. Do this and you go to a place of everlasting punishment.
OR
2. Do this and you go to a place of everlasting rewards.
The threat and fear of punishment is what most pastors capitalise upon to milk their flock constantly and consistently for life. So in my opinion most pastors do not believe in the words of the bible. It is just a tool for mind control and enrichment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by donnie(m): 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
I assume most of you young men and women claiming to be called are Israelites.
Question: Who called you... and into what exactly?
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by drmikeadams(m): 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
donnie:
grin grin grin they called them selves

2,,,into the booming scam industry
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by PastorBK(m): 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dantedasz:

I personally and it is my personal belief that majority of the Pastors do not really believe what is written inside the bible. The bible is just a weapon they employ to keep their followers in check.
The bible is used by most pastors as a carrot and stick weapon to keep the flock in check and then make money out of them. It is no different from the muslims only the idealism of the reward is different.
1. Do this and you go to a place of everlasting punishment.
OR
2. Do this and you go to a place of everlasting rewards.
The threat and fear of punishment is what most pastors capitalise upon to milk their flock constantly and consistently for life. So in my opinion most pastors do not believe in the words of the bible. It is just a tool for mind control and enrichment.

But in all fairness the bible isn't a sacred book that followers cannot read. If a preachers says what's not in the bible or blown out of proportion, we also HV thesame right to tell him by virtue of what we know. Just like we are doing on here now.

Also, personally I am a Christian and exhibit same characteristics and being a pastor is a position of grace to help as many people grow. It's is not a position of wealth because I know loads of Pastors that are broke.

It's sad we all see pastors as manipulative but someone has to lead the congregation. And just like all top positions accross all industries, the CEOs and Executives are always criticised.

But in all choose to do the right thing and impact as many people as possible positively
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by PastorBK(m): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
drmikeadams:

U can't take away the fact that a lot of people are fulfilling the part of the bible that says about fake preachers arising in the latter end of the world but there is a way for us to show our self approved, this means it doesn't matter a fake pastor, I can know them by their seeds, which makes the whole process easy.

There are real men called by God. For diverse assignments. If you meet any of the true, you will be amazed that we human are not on earth by mistake, someone is responsible for it. 100% God is
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by desiredhome: 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
PastorBK:

You're very correct about most of the things said here. Only that it cannot be generalized. I will pick points.

First Peter never went hungry after following Jesus. Even in business if you're money concious and not humanity driven, you will arrive at no where.

Also a job is whatever you devot to either paid or unpaid. My page on YouTube @pastorblessingkolawole is a non profit and activism page (which means YouTube will not pay me for anything I put up) I'm not money driven and I don't receive salaries from the church BUT I work and earn huge like every normal person.

It is not bad to be paid as a pastor especially if you can't combine personal work with ministry work which I must say is huge.

About schools, I have some personal observations about it but I don't want to say them now as it will change the narrative of our discussion.

My wife owns a nursery and primary school here in Abuja and I know even if the schools are built and freely given who pays the teachers and school upkeep? And if you charge low, then you need higher capacity venues to cope with the numbers. In truth all these are doable (as I personally give schollaships in millions yearly to pupils here in the said school) but I have a parting word to add....

If we all see what some older generational pastor is doing in error, we can also correct it by standing up, not necessarily as a prophet or pastor but in whatever capacity to show the truth, not condemning or saying they did wrong alone.

Sometime its not as easy as it looks hence alot of pastors doing juju to stay afloat

I am not generalizing I know there are genuine pastors but they've been overtaken by the Pastorpreours, and you can't correct them because it is written that a time like this will come when the word of God will be marchandize

A full time pastor is supposed to be taken care of by the church which is why I believe Peter never went hungry.......as it is in most authodox Churches today

Christianity is not by mouth but in our actions/character, if we keep to the Christian principle our life will be better off.
You don't need to own a Church for you to become a pastor, the Church is in your heart and service to humanity.

Sometimes I wonder if have the same Christians/God with other civilised Countries
Then I realize that we are developing nation....hence we do a lot of things in ignorant
We are most religious but most poorest.....it means we are not doing the right thing,.....I am not judging either
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by donnie(m): 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
drmikeadams:

grin

I'm sure many of them will have visions and encounters to share undecided
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by PastorBK(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
donnie:

Let me use myself as an example.

I was a multichoice dealer doing very well with 9 super outlets. I always could see things without praying or blinking. My friends from secondary school use my prowells for self gain which I am obliged to do.

Fast forward after I got married (I had been a born again Christian since 1995) I started seeing both visions and dreams about me delivering a particular message to the world repeatedly for over 3 years I ignored ( I hated being a pastor or being imagined as one) the truth is as at that time I had 4 cars and 3 houses. Why will I accept one dream. I didn't want to jeopardize my business and all...

This is my fight story that changed everything.

After 3 years I started seeing a different vision and dream that I was going to loose all I had unless I start telling this message. It looked like a joke, my classmate duped me of 6million to start with, the duplex I lived in had a land issue and I had to build a bungalow to live in since I didn't want to rent, my wife's car had an accident, my 2nd selling office secretary stole the proceeds of a promo sales. I can go on and on... And the funny thing is a day before these things happen, I will see the dream telling me it will happen. (All happened in the space of 6 month).

After I said I will run to USA, I applied for Visa with my family and we got rejected.

Now I said okay make I gree sef abi wetin happen.

Like a movie, I started getting instructions on what to do and how to do. I was really filled with the holy Spirit.

Don't let me bore you with too much stories.

This is my own calling, since people asked who called and to do what.

""" The way the most people made money was wrong (including pastors) this will hinder the saving grace of Jesus because it's a repeated known sin.

Tell them to accept Jesus first and trust him and he will add all others in quantity never imagined to them.""""

This is why I have never touched a Kobo from church's money till date and I will never.

In fulfilment of what God told me, I knew I was doing well in business then but now as I speak to you. I make per month what I was making in 6 months then when I taught I was rich.

There are levels to things, spiritual things are not understandable just as we cannot explain how semen develops bones or where the source of air is from etc.

God bless you for making me share my story.
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by PastorBK(m): 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
donnie:

grin

I'm sure many of them will have visions and encounters to share undecided

I just shared mine.

It doesn't have to make sense but me wey dey inside Det enjoy am based on his promises but as many can discover themselves and find the real light, things will become easy and straight forward
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by donnie(m): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
PastorBK:

Let me use myself as an example.

I was a multichoice dealer doing very well with 9 super outlets. I always could see things without praying or blinking. My friends from secondary school use my prowells for self gain which I am obliged to do.

Fast forward after I got married (I had been a born again Christian since 1995) I started seeing both visions and dreams about me delivering a particular message to the world repeatedly for over 3 years I ignored ( I hated being a pastor or being imagined as one) the truth is as at that time I had 4 cars and 3 houses. Why will I accept one dream. I didn't want to jeopardize my business and all...

This is my fight story that changed everything.

After 3 years I started seeing a different vision and dream that I was going to loose all I had unless I start telling this message. It looked like a joke, my classmate duped me of 6million to start with, the duplex I lived in had a land issue and I had to build a bungalow to live in since I didn't want to rent, my wife's car had an accident, my 2nd selling office secretary stole the proceeds of a promo sales. I can go on and on... And the funny thing is a day before these things happen, I will see the dream telling me it will happen. (All happened in the space of 6 month).

After I said I will run to USA, I applied for Visa with my family and we got rejected.

Now I said okay make I gree sef abi wetin happen.

Like a movie, I started getting instructions on what to do and how to do. I was really filled with the holy Spirit.

Don't let me bore you with too much stories.

This is my own calling, since people asked who called and to do what.

""" The way the most people made money was wrong (including pastors) this will hinder the saving grace of Jesus because it's a repeated known sin.

Tell them to accept Jesus first and trust him and he will add all others in quantity never imagined to them.""""

This is why I have never touched a Kobo from church's money till date and I will never.

In fulfilment of what God told me, I knew I was doing well in business then but now as I speak to you. I make per month what I was making in 6 months then when I taught I was rich.

There are levels to things, spiritual things are not understandable just as we cannot explain how semen develops bones or where the source of air is from etc.

God bless you for making me share my story.

I do not doubt that you may have been given grace from YAH. My concern is with the religion called Christianity. Not only does it make merchandise of the gifts of YAH, it further promotes the enslavement of our people Israel. It exalts the white man as god while others are surpressed as subjects. This mindset cuts across every facet of our lives and is even the main source of backwardness of the African people.

Use your gift in the truth and knowledge of who you are as a descendant of Jacob. Tell others about this truth. Otherwise , what you have in Christianity is a religion full of Idolatory and lies.
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by PastorBK(m): 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
desiredhome:

I am not generalizing I know there are genuine pastors but they've been overtaken by the Pastorpreours, and you can't correct them because it is written that a time like this will come when the word of God will be marchandize

A full time pastor is supposed to be taken care of by the church which is why I believe Peter never went hungry.......as it is in most authodox Churches today

Christianity is not by mouth but in our actions/character, if we keep to the Christian principle our life will be better off.
You don't need to own a Church for you to become a pastor, the Church is in your heart and service to humanity.

Sometimes I wonder if have the same Christians/God with other civilised Countries
Then I realize that we are developing nation....hence we do a lot of things in ignorant
We are most religious but most poorest.....it means we are not doing the right thing,.....I am not judging either

First, the civilised countries are not the yard stick of measurements the bible is.
Secondly, if you serve humanity, where will those be meeting? And if they meet who will lead them.

There are billions on people on earth does that mean single people will not have their own children again.

Starting a church is not a bad thing if not used for personal gains, let's get the facts right. There's nothing like too much church... Let's assume the church is functional in it's rightful capacity, this lockdown wouldn't had affected anybody. It would had been just go to your church and pick up food sikena.

Even the government would had sent the relief packages to church who has data.. but reverse is the case...

I pray thing take a better shape moving forward and that's a reason I opened up this thread to let us pastors know of the task ahead.

If few of us can come together in the name of Jesus Christ and do as he has commandeth, the ripples will go out and everyone will be able to identify a self patronizing pastor
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by desiredhome: 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
PastorBK:

U have three answers to this.
1. As a CEO myself I know if you scale any entity or organization well, the number 1 citizen tend to live in it's afluence and wealth.

2. The bible says seek forth the kingdom of God and every other thing will I add.

3. It is not a crime for anyone to be rich including a pastor unless they aquire the money a wrong way.

To the glory of God I'm a pastor and I'm rich without a Kobo from the church added to me, I had been with money before I became a pastor but after I acknowledge and accepted the calling, I became more and more based on divine help.

So, money is good unless ill way gotten

You are comparing a CEO of an organization to a pastor (church owner) whose source of income is from the members?
Does everything will be added unto you means Pastor living large on members donations?

I believe the church is the members and every contributions made from the is for the welfare of the Church not the pastor alone.....that is why the Church of God you build is the member not the physical structure....
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by PastorBK(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
donnie:

I do not doubt that you may have been given grace from YAH. My concern is with the religion called Christianity. Not only does it make merchandise of the gifts of YAH, it further promotes the enslavement of our people Israel. It exalts the white man as god while others are surpressed as subjects. This mindset cuts across every facet of our lives and is even the main source of backwardness of the African people.

Use your gift in the truth and knowledge of who you are as a descendant of Jacob. Tell others about this truth. Otherwise , what you have in Christianity is a religion full of Idolatory and lies.

I said earlier on the thread that I may be the greatest pastor to come out of this generation. (Someone said I am a narcissist) which I'm not.

I will uphold personally what God sent me to do.. not because of money because I work and make enough plus I'm not greedy or neither am I to gain the world)

God will show forth his mighty hand in this generation, that we will not loose our heritage either to fake pastors or prophets or politicians or foreign countries
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by PastorBK(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
desiredhome:

You are comparing a CEO of an organization to a pastor (church owner) whose source of income is from the members?
Does everything will be added unto you means Pastor living large on members donations?
I believe the church is the members and every contributions is for the welfare of the Church not the pastor alone.....that is why the Church you build is the member not the physical structure....

Let me say categorically that pastors living large on church donations is wrong and if you are a pastor doing this please change (unless heaven is not your home)

Jesus throughout his stay here on earth and even beyond shows love and love always. Caring about his followers and he did good everywhere he went, he never commercialized his gift. So as a pastor let us be like the early apostles.

God bless us all
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by donnie(m): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
PastorBK:

I said earlier on the thread that I may be the greatest pastor to come out of this generation. (Someone said I am a narcissist) which I'm not.

I will uphold personally what God sent me to do.. not because of money because I work and make enough plus I'm not greedy or neither am I to gain the world)

God will show forth his mighty hand in this generation, that we will not loose our heritage either to fake pastors or prophets or politicians or foreign countries

You don't get my point, you are inside a structure that was set up by Satan, regardless of how nice you are. And you aren't the only "nice' pastor.

It's like saying you are a very nice juju worshipper who does his services for free. Doesn't change the fact that you worship idols.
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by desiredhome: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
PastorBK:

Let me say categorically that pastors living large on church donations is wrong and if you are a pastor doing this please change (unless heaven is not your home)

Jesus throughout his stay here on earth and even beyond shows love and love always. Caring about his followers and he did good everywhere he went, he never commercialized his gift. So as a pastor let us be like the early apostles.

God bless us all

Good but I wish all these Pastorpreours will have these understanding/knowledge unfortunately their greed is destroying what Christ stood for and it's affecting all.
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by PastorBK(m): 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
donnie:

You don't get my point, you are inside a structure that was set up by Satan, regardless of how nice you are. And you aren't the only "nice' pastor.

It's like saying you are a very nice juju worshipper who does his services for free. Doesn't change the fact that you worship idols.

Aaahahaa this got me laughing.

Is Jesus the juju here or am I missing something
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by PastorBK(m): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
desiredhome:

Good but I wish all these Pastorpreours will have these understanding/knowledge unfortunately their greed is destroying what Christ stood for and it's affecting all.

Every original had a fake.
God will help us run the race of faith till the end.
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by desiredhome: 7:44am On Apr 19, 2020
PastorBK:

Every original had a fake.
God will help us run the race of faith till the end.

Penticostals (one man Church) contributing to fake Christianity and is destroying people more....Las Las Penticostals are the leading scammers in Nigeria.
Unfortunately the PFN or CAN that is suppose to be a regulatory bodies can not do anything.....
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by PastorBK(m): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2020
desiredhome:

Penticostals (one man Church) contributing to fake Christianity and is destroying people more....Las Las Penticostals are the leading scammers in Nigeria.
Unfortunately the PFN or CAN that is suppose to be a regulatory bodies can not do anything.....

This statement should not be generalized. PFN and CAN is also formed by the individuals and obviously they're not 100% too. I will clamour for us to be closer to our maker while discharging any of our duties either as a pastor or a business owner.
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by desiredhome: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2020
PastorBK:

This statement should not be generalized. PFN and CAN is also formed by the individuals and obviously they're not 100% too. I will clamour for us to be closer to our maker while discharging any of our duties either as a pastor or a business owner.

Christianity is being bashed today due to the works of these evil men....I do not generalized Iike I've said before but the true Christians know themselves.
Christ dead that we might be saved, it's not the will of God that we should suffer, the question is are we so called Nigerians Christians today not suffering? Are we doing the right thing for we not to suffer?

We speak so that those who are being destroyed by these evil Pastorpreours will realize themselves and be saved, (I am not condemning anyone)
It's still part of the work of Christ( evangelism)

While I am not judging, I think a lot people calling themselves Christians are not Christians.
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by PastorBK(m): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
desiredhome:

Christianity is being bashed today due to the works of these evil men....I do not generalized Iike I've said before but the true Christians know themselves.
Christ dead that we might be saved, it's not the will of God that we should suffer, the question is are we so called Nigerians Christians today not suffering? Are we doing the right thing for we not to suffer?

We speak so that those who are being destroyed by these evil Pastorpreours will realize themselves and be saved, (I am not condemning anyone)
It's still part of the work of Christ( evangelism)

While I am not judging, I think a lot people calling themselves Christians are not Christians.

Fantastic,and we all should continue in truth while making obvious what the enterprenures are doing.

But I noticed something in your right up. Jesus didn't die so we would not suffer in the body o, he only said we should not be afraid of it and be happy because he has conquered the world.
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Fireson: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
denisbid:
Is it advisable to get a bank loan with a high interest rate to set up a new church?

Not at all ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Must Tithe Be Paid In Church??? / Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) / Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.