Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry (3320 Views)

Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? / Is It Morally Wrong For Pastors To Drink Alcohol? / If U Have The Call Of God Into Ministry..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by PastorBK(m): 6:59am On Aug 14, 2020
God bless all the truthful men of God, ye shall be rewarded accordingly in Jesus name
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Kobojunkie: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
PastorBK:
God bless all the truthful men of God, ye shall be rewarded accordingly in Jesus name
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
What peter said is indeed what we see happening here and now. Because of the AntiChrists also called MOGs, the world does not view Jesus Christ in a good light at all. You simply mention that you believe in the God of the Bible, and almost immediately you see the detest in their looks... nothing to do with persecution at all. No, they have become wary of those who claim to be Christians. The world is tired of the lies and deceit of MOGs - the hypocrisy that is claimed and justified in the name of God.

These MOGs are the Antichrists as they have set themselves up as Masters over Jesus Christ's flock, pretending to be Teachers in His place.

Their doctrines and traditions are twisted representations of the teachings of Jesus Christ, and in many cases many are deceived and led away from the Truth of Jesus Christ as a result.

They sit themselves in the place of God in the minds of His own sheep and they steal, kill and destroy, for their own pleasure and kingdoms, that which God has planned for those who are His. And they do all of this in the name of God.
MOGs are the false prophets that Jesus Christ warned His followers to beware of. These are the antichrists that the apostles spoke of even during their days.
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by 777isaac: 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
@denisbid
You asked,
Is it advisable to get a bank loan with a high interest rate to set up a new church?

Absolutely there is nothing wrong with taking a loan to set up a Church, the aspect i may not untangle and throw light on, is the part of high interest as you pointed out in your questions, because your rationale for such is not explained.

Profoundly speaking, no rational being will want to do that.
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
Op, U Should Know Dat When Sow Weath, Tares Would Also Grow There. So, Don't Be Surprise When Some Nuisance Here Starts Spewing Nonsense At U.
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Kobojunkie: 3:40am On Aug 15, 2020
Dantedasz:
Are you saying your morality comes from what you learned from the bible or that morality is inherent in the DNA of humans?
Do you need a book to make your conscience tell you that stealing or killing is wrong?
By the way I asked a very simple question and you went on a long winded convoluted answer.
Once again I ask you,as a pastor Do you really BELIEVE the bible?
Morality in our DNA? Who sold you that dirty stash you are smoking there?
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Dantedasz(m): 5:18am On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I normally avoid responding to you because you are a disgusting irritant but I will do this just this one time and I wouldn't respond to you again.
You run around these boards jumping from thread to thread posting what you assume to be your own brand of sick christianity that only the voices in your head understand. You are a jobless busy body spewing your self formed mixture of christianity and atheism and passing it off as the gospel of Christ as contained in the bible.
You are neither a bat nor a mouse but a monstrosity and a danger to yourself as well as everybody who listens to the garbage you spew.
You jump all over the place nit picking quotes without even understanding the context in which such quotes were/are made.
You are a junkie that thrives on doing this time and time again to an extent that you become entangled in the labyrinth of mischief and totally lose focus of what is being debated or discussed in a thread.

I would not say you are demented but it is obvious you suffer from a complex that screams-ME!ME!!ME!!!

Back to the thread,I sincerely enjoyed this thread and my discussion with Pastorbk who was the OP of this thread back in April. It had a nice back and forth about it in a very civil tongue,that is until the uncouth meddle some interloper kobojunkie decided to jump into the picture in August without understanding what was being discussed.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by 777isaac: 6:31am On Aug 15, 2020
PastorBK,

I celebrate your grace sir. Thank you for setting up this thread.

You have done well as a fellow worker in the Lord to have taken your time to pinpoint and remind us of most, for I won't say all, the qualities of a Pastor called to ministry. However these additional points should be avowedly noted:

1. That God don't send Prophet and Pastors who speak up for Him, unless they have experienced the cross of Christ (i.e dead to self) in their own lives. Read John 3:6; 1 Cor 2:11-13)

2. Those who don't have the real knowledge (I.e love) of God and genuine self-knowledge can't operate with God (1John 3:14-18)

3. Those who can't distinguish God's voice from theirs and that of Satan's. The trouble with this is the deceptive state of the heart and mind(Jeremiah 17:9). Majority who thinks they are called feel some power to open their mouth and think it must be God's power. Yet God don't shares His resurrection power with those who are still strong regarding their carnality and self willed schemes. John 8:47; Romans 6:2-7;8:5-8.

4. Note that God's greatest opportunity is always with the honest in heart, and God never stands a chance when there is no honesty of heart, a contrite heart, open spirit, where there is no covering things over is what interests God. Anyone with disingenuous or artful attitude can't partake in God's blessings. Psalms 51:17

5. God always demands absolute openness and honesty before He begins negotiation. And our God can always get on very rapidly when He finds an honest heart to deal with.

Concerning unmarried Pastors ability of pastoring a church you raised in one of your points, as Renida has correctly pointed out to you, i want you, and perhaps other like-minded workers in the "vine" to know that Paul was one of those who succeeded in ministry more than any other apostle of Christ (his work is a clear evident). Am not even sure if he married or not, although his Letter to the Corinthians in 7:7-8 shows that he may not have married anyway. (Not as if am against marriage, by God's grace i am a happily married Pastor doing God's work with my beloved wife, Evangelist Ewere Efia.) But I just want to correct that impression. Single or unmarried Pastors can head a church, they can and, may even succeed more than married pastors.

The secrets is in the points you earlier raised and those I now listed above, and not in marriage.

Now to those calling us scammers, and that what has Pastors done better for anyone, they are those who see only one side of life. This ones even deny the power of Christ. This is the ones Paul talked about when he said the gospel has been hidden to them. They are the ones "In whom the god of this world hath blinded their minds not to believe the gospel.." 2 Corinthians 3-6.

Those who say the country is oversaturated with useless Pastors, these ones, Bible calls them sons and daughters of Belial. Deuteronomy 13:13. They fail to understand prophecy: therefore it is our duty to interpret it to them. Because in the days of kingdom reformation like now, the activities of the Prophetic saints of this end time would be based upon accurate understanding of what has been locked up from the understanding of the ancient prophets, but which is made plain at appointed hour which is now. The events which Prophet Habakkuk mentioned in Hab. 2 could scarcely be understood then. Even him Habakkuk could not, but it can be easily accessed now and this will trigger great activity among the people of God who "Read" and understand and are ready to "Run" with the "Vision".

Thus, the Pari-passu increase in knowledge is a fulfilment of Prophecy. Daniel 12:1-4.

My brother continue your good work for we are light to the world, and we know it. And we shall continue to shine!

Shalom!
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Kobojunkie: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
Dantedasz:

I normally avoid responding to you because you are a disgusting irritant but I will do this just this one time and I wouldn't respond to you again.
You run around these boards jumping from thread to thread posting what you assume to be your own brand of sick christianity that only the voices in your head understand. You are a jobless busy body spewing your self formed mixture of christianity and atheism and passing it off as the gospel of Christ as contained in the bible.
You are neither a bat nor a mouse but a monstrosity and a danger to yourself as well as everybody who listens to the garbage you spew.
You jump all over the place nit picking quotes without even understanding the context in which such quotes were/are made.
You are a junkie that thrives on doing this time and time again to an extent that you become entangled in the labyrinth of mischief and totally lose focus of what is being debated or discussed in a thread.

I would not say you are demented but it is obvious you suffer from a complex that screams-ME!ME!!ME!!!

Back to the thread,I sincerely enjoyed this thread and my discussion with Pastorbk who was the OP of this thread back in April. It had a nice back and forth about it in a very civil tongue,that is until the uncouth meddle some interloper kobojunkie decided to jump into the picture in August without understanding what was being discussed.......
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by delkuf(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Dantedasz:

Guy this is too much na. you just finished the guy just like that
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Kobojunkie: 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
delkuf:
would it be devious of me to state that I am flatterred by it too.

Seems I have indeed been able to get under his skin with my posts. Who knows, some day he might start thinking of actually responding rather than attacking.

Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Dantedasz(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
delkuf:

She drew first blood!
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by PastorBK(m): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
777isaac:
PastorBK,

I celebrate your grace sir. Thank you for setting up this thread.

You have done well as a fellow worker in the Lord to have taken your time to pinpoint and remind us of most, for I won't say all, the qualities of a Pastor called to ministry. However these additional points should be avowedly noted:

1. That God don't send Prophet and Pastors who speak up for Him, unless they have experienced the cross of Christ (i.e dead to self) in their own lives. Read John 3:6; 1 Cor 2:11-13)

2. Those who don't have the real knowledge (I.e love) of God and genuine self-knowledge can't operate with God (1John 3:14-18)

3. Those who can't distinguish God's voice from theirs and that of Satan's. The trouble with this is the deceptive state of the heart and mind(Jeremiah 17:9). Majority who thinks they are called feel some power to open their mouth and think it must be God's power. Yet God don't shares His resurrection power with those who are still strong regarding their carnality and self willed schemes. John 8:47; Romans 6:2-7;8:5-8.

4. Note that God's greatest opportunity is always with the honest in heart, and God never stands a chance when there is no honesty of heart, a contrite heart, open spirit, where there is no covering things over is what interests God. Anyone with disingenuous or artful attitude can't partake in God's blessings. Psalms 51:17

5. God always demands absolute openness and honesty before He begins negotiation. And our God can always get on very rapidly when He finds an honest heart to deal with.

Concerning unmarried Pastors ability of pastoring a church you raised in one of your points, as Renida has correctly pointed out to you, i want you, and perhaps other like-minded workers in the "vine" to know that Paul was one of those who succeeded in ministry more than any other apostle of Christ (his work is a clear evident). Am not even sure if he married or not, although his Letter to the Corinthians in 7:7-8 shows that he may not have married anyway. (Not as if am against marriage, by God's grace i am a happily married Pastor doing God's work with my beloved wife, Evangelist Ewere Efia.) But I just want to correct that impression. Single or unmarried Pastors can head a church, they can and, may even succeed more than married pastors.

The secrets is in the points you earlier raised and those I now listed above, and not in marriage.

Now to those calling us scammers, and that what has Pastors done better for anyone, they are those who see only one side of life. This ones even deny the power of Christ. This is the ones Paul talked about when he said the gospel has been hidden to them. They are the ones "In whom the god of this world hath blinded their minds not to believe the gospel.." 2 Corinthians 3-6.

Those who say the country is oversaturated with useless Pastors, these ones, Bible calls them sons and daughters of Belial. Deuteronomy 13:13. They fail to understand prophecy: therefore it is our duty to interpret it to them. Because in the days of kingdom reformation like now, the activities of the Prophetic saints of this end time would be based upon accurate understanding of what has been locked up from the understanding of the ancient prophets, but which is made plain at appointed hour which is now. The events which Prophet Habakkuk mentioned in Hab. 2 could scarcely be understood then. Even him Habakkuk could not, but it can be easily accessed now and this will trigger great activity among the people of God who "Read" and understand and are ready to "Run" with the "Vision".

Thus, the Pari-passu increase in knowledge is a fulfilment of Prophecy. Daniel 12:1-4.

My brother continue your good work for we are light to the world, and we know it. And we shall continue to shine!

Shalom!
Thank you for this beautiful piece. I enjoyed reading. God bless you
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by PastorBK(m): 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
Truvel:
Op, U Should Know Dat When Sow Weath, Tares Would Also Grow There. So, Don't Be Surprise When Some Nuisance Here Starts Spewing Nonsense At U.

I don't think I will be surprised plus the languages you used is heavy as well. We all were thesame and knowledgeable before we say the light, and until they do see this light as well, let's encourage and pray for them not abuse or attack.
He who stands let him be careful. It's all by grace. God will help us in a areas in the name of Jesus
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by PastorBK(m): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Dantedasz:

She drew first blood!

On behalf of all of us, we are sorry. I'm sure we are all on the same side. We are all tired of fraud and fakes...let's keep praying that the kingdom of God will reign supreme above human manipulation in Jesus name
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Kobojunkie: 4:29am On Aug 16, 2020
PastorBK:
I don't think I will be surprised plus the languages you used is heavy as well. We all were thesame and knowledgeable before we say the light, and until they do see this light as well, let's encourage and pray for them not abuse or attack.
He who stands let him be careful. It's all by grace. God will help us in a areas in the name of Jesus
By Grace? What is the Grace of God, pastor?
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Kobojunkie: 4:30am On Aug 16, 2020
Dantedasz:
She drew first blood!
Are you referring to moi? Simply asking you a question means I drew first blood? You have to get out of you whatever is eating you up there about my person. This is public forum. If you cannot endure that others have a right to freely comment as they please, you probably need to stay away. grin
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Dantedasz(m): 4:58am On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Are you referring to moi? Simply asking you a question means I drew first blood? You have to get out of you whatever is eating you up there about my person. This is public forum. If you cannot endure that others have a right to freely comment as they please, you probably need to stay away. grin

Kobojunkie:

Does free comment include the emboldened snide remarks above. You got what you asked for and will get more next time you fail to be civil woman!
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Kobojunkie: 5:00am On Aug 16, 2020
Dantedasz:

That is what you were fuming about? shocked shocked
See, I had absolutely no clue what you were fuming at the mouth for. If you hadn't pointed that out, I would never have guessed.
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Dantedasz(m): 5:03am On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
That is what you were fuming about? shocked shocked
See, I had absolutely no clue what you were fuming at the mouth for. If you hadn't pointed that out, I would never have guessed.

A rolling stone gathers no moss. You are jumping all over the place from thread to thread. It signifies NOTHING in the end.
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Kobojunkie: 5:10am On Aug 16, 2020
Dantedasz:

A rolling stone gathers no moss. You are jumping all over the place from thread to thread. It signifies NOTHING in the end.
You assume I am here to please you or do things as you choose, but I am not.

Obviously it is more than Nothing since you did take great notice of me, yet I dont remember ever meeting you on any other thread except this one today, and I may forget this encounter after today. undecided

1 Like

Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Dantedasz(m): 5:14am On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Obviously it is more than Nothing since you did take great notice of me, yet I dont remember ever meeting you on any other thread except this one today, and I may forget this encounter after today. undecided

Just learn to be civil on a public forum. However if you choose to bring ant infested wood into your home,be prepared to welcome the lizards. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by PastorBK(m): 7:38am On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
By Grace? What is the Grace of God, pastor?

Grace has many meanings and applications but let me state a few

Grace is the love shown to us to exibit ourself to full through gifts given (for example knowledge: you're graced to reason like you're reasoning because eveneople under thesame training as u all of a sudden has different idealogy and know how) and to be forgiven even when we make mistakes without paying for the sins is also grace.

Alot of time we pray and may even be angry when you're yet to receive answers but do you know how many things you necessarily don't pray for and God gives e.g hair growth, fresh breath etc

The talents you have, where did you buy it from, basically we are all graced with gifts and talents which differs from individuals.

I can go on and on but in all there is a grace to understand as well which means when you read or hear a discussion, something called grace can help you understand better or not. It's all the grace
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Kobojunkie: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
PastorBK:

Grace has many meanings and applications but let me state a few

Grace is the love shown to us to exibit ourself to full through gifts given (for example knowledge: you're graced to reason like you're reasoning because eveneople under thesame training as u all of a sudden has different idealogy and know how) and to be forgiven even when we make mistakes without paying for the sins is also grace.

Alot of time we pray and may even be angry when you're yet to receive answers but do you know how many things you necessarily don't pray for and God gives e.g hair growth, fresh breath etc

The talents you have, where did you buy it from, basically we are all graced with gifts and talents which differs from individuals.

I can go on and on but in all there is a grace to understand as well which means when you read or hear a discussion, something called grace can help you understand better or not. It's all the grace
But pastor... Please let's come back from all that and get straight to the point what is the Grace of God. Surely it is by it that we are saved so the Grace of God cannot have so many meanings to it.

The questions again are

1. What is Grace?
2. And what is the Grace of God?
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Kobojunkie: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
Dantedasz:

Just learn to be civil on a public forum. However if you choose to bring ant infested wood into your home,be prepared to welcome the lizards. A word is enough for the wise.
I think you need instead to grow a thicker skin. When you are online, you are no longer in your tiny world there in your mind where you make the rules and being everything under your control. You are in a whole new universe and need to understand it is no longer about you and your way of doing things.

If you are going to whine and fume whenever your reasoning is challenged, I suggest you probably get offline to keep your sanity the way you are used to having it. A better option is to get over yourself and realize even the world does not revolve around you and your hiccups.
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by delkuf(m): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
would it be devious of me to state that I am flatterred by it too.

Seems I have indeed been able to get under his skin with my posts. Who knows, some day he might start thinking of actually responding rather than attacking.
But everything the guy said is the truth about you
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Kobojunkie: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
delkuf:
But everything the guy said is the truth about you
ok
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Dantedasz(m): 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I think you need instead to grow a thicker skin. When you are online, you are no longer in your tiny world there in your mind where you make the rules and being everything under your control. You are in a whole new universe and need to understand it is no longer about you and your way of doing things.

If you are going to whine and fume whenever your reasoning is challenged, I suggest you probably get offline to keep your sanity the way you are used to having it. A better option is to get over yourself and realize even the world does not revolve around you and your hiccups.

This is the issue I have with you madam. Everything must revolve around you. Your messianic complex screams ~"ME!ME!!ME!!!.
Just look how you have gate crashed this beautiful thread and tried to make it about you and your mish mash of whatever you believe in!

Kobojunkie:

Apart from being a nuisance,it is obvious you are also a low down dirty liar. You don't know my moniker but you keep on mentioning me and quoting me. Check my past posts. I have never quoted/mentioned you but check the number of times you have quoted me,using snide and surreptitious insults. I have always ignored you but at times there is a limit.
Maybe because you are a busy body jumping from thread to thread quoting people and trying to spoon feed your absurd ideology to everybody.
Kobojunkie,it MUST be your way or NO way!
You may try to express your mad hatter ideologies,(which I have no issues with and that is why I have consistently ignored you until this thread.)however when expressing this mad hatter ideology you MUST BE CIVIL in your language OR else you will be put in the place you belong.
This is my final response to you on this thread madam although I know you will in your usual absurd and messianic complex way continue to come back in order to derail the thread and put in the last narcissistic word!
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
Dantedasz:

This is the issue I have with you madam. Everything must revolve around you. Your messianic complex screams ~"ME!ME!!ME!!!.
Just look how you have gate crashed this beautiful thread and tried to make it about you and your mish mash of whatever you believe in!

Apart from being a nuisance,it is obvious you are also a low down dirty liar. You don't know my moniker but you keep on mentioning me and quoting me. Check my past posts. I have never quoted/mentioned you but check the number of times you have quoted me,using snide and surreptitious insults. I have always ignored you but at times there is a limit.
Maybe because you are a busy body jumping from thread to thread quoting people and trying to spoon feed your absurd ideology to everybody.
You may try to express your mad hatter ideologies,(which I have no issues with and that is why I have consistently ignored you until this thread.)however when expressing this mad hatter ideology you MUST BE CIVIL in your language OR else you will be put in the place you belong.
This is my final response to you on this thread madam although I know you will in your usual absurd and messianic complex way continue to come back in order to derail the thread and put in the last narcissistic word!
so hitting the quote button to respond to you means I somehow know you? Ok
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by delkuf(m): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
Dantedasz:

you just know am. I have been trying to get his believe but I don't know what he believes. I think he is confuse
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Dantedasz(m): 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
delkuf:
you just know am. I have been trying to get his believe but I don't know what he believes. I think he is confuse

Maybe you are just knowing her but HE is actually a SHE. Although she tries to hide it but some of us can see through her and her fraudulent and false teachings.
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by delkuf(m): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
Dantedasz:

Maybe you are just knowing her but HE is actually a SHE. Although she tries to hide it but some of us can see through her and her fraudulent and false teachings.
Really, I never knew that. So kobojunkie you are a she
Re: Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry by Dantedasz(m): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
delkuf:
Really, I never knew that. So kobojunkie you are a she

Let her come and deny that she is a FEMALE although that his nothing to do with her narcissism and messianic complex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rihanna's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? / The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord / Roman Catholicism Exposed! Who Is This Mother And Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.