Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Free Online Courses Including DIGITAL MARKETING - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Online Courses Including DIGITAL MARKETING (281 Views)

MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools / Online Courses 2020 For Internationals Students / What A Young Girl Did On My Way To Work That Most Adults Ignore. Including You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Courses Including DIGITAL MARKETING by Yoighaman(m): 7:09am On Apr 16, 2020
Hi Peeps,

I've read some other threads where people kept requesting for money to train others on DIGITAL MARKETING; whilst this is not a bad idea in itself since it is a source of income for them, I personally believe in sharing information for free as long as it comes to me at no cost, that's usually my way of contributing to the live of others.

Truth and good news is that information is virtually free on the internet, just that a lot of people are not willing to invest time and sweat.

Anyway, if you are willing to learn a vast range of courses for free online, including DIGITAL MARKETING, please follow the link below:

https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/digital-skills-digital-marketing/14/register

Wish you all the best.

"...read more, learn more, change the globe..."

(1) (Reply)

Most Used Words In 2020 / Advice Needed: Learning Software Development In Uni. Or Online / To All Oau Stakeholders (oau Eportal Mobile App Is Now Available On Playstore)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.