Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share (55385 Views)

Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria / APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates / President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Barestic(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2020
Is 9ja the wicked producer, ....Dem just put borno state to deceive us, all the funding borno state has receive all in the name of Boko Haram is more than this.... I greet this government COVIDLY
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Pray2425: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2020
I hereby call on all the Niger Delta militant ( Delta state chapter) . if you know you know
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by jaxxy(m): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2020
How can u introduce feeding centres with social distancing. Are we ok in this country?

Eateries are doing majorly take out and u want to feed people in one centre or how?
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by slowice(m): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2020
The nepotism is finally going round as expected... All of us go feel am.. abi una think say na only south east go dey suffer am?

When se was complaining earlier of bubu's nepotism they were ask to keep kwaet
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by MeinKampf: 11:08am On Apr 16, 2020
Surprised you mentioned Urhobo especially and the first name you dropped is from Anioma
AdaOgwashi:

No
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by calaharry: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2020
angryFACT1 :COVID IS HERE TO RAVAGE CORRUPT GOVT OFFICIALS IN AFRICA.

FACT2 :NO MILLION OF AFRICANS WILL DIE OF COVID.Many people in Africa are exposed to covid since last year 2019 and no symptom because Africans are immuned by God take it or leave it.

Tthis explains why millions will not die in Africa, it is beyond science,it is Mercy of God as reward for Africas Strong Faith in God.
I ONCE TOLD A FRENCH MAN IN OCT2018 THAT AFRICANS SOLELY DEPENDS ON GOD AND NOT ON ITS POOR HEALTH SYS TO GET WELL. BUT THE GUY LAUGHED SARCASTICALLY SO LOUD AT US TELLING HIS FRENCHMEN.NOW WE ARE LAUGHING LAST.

FACT3: COUNTRIES IN EUROPE,SPAIN AND GERMANY HAVE RESUMED WORK AND NORMAL LIFE FROM THIS WEEK

FACT4: AFRICAN RULERS SHOULD STOP WAITING FOR WHITEMAN VACCINE. COVID VACCINE NOT BE READY TILL JULY TO SEP2020 ,SO IT BETA YOU RULERS UNLOCK AND UNCHAIN THE PEOPLE TO GO LIVE THEIR LIFES;

FACTS 5: AFRICAN RULERS SHOULD SINCERELY FOCUS ON GENUINE COVID PREVENTION STRATEGY BY DESEMINATING TO CITIZENS TO
BOOST IMMUNE SYS, COVER NOSE WITH FREE MASK, AND SHARE EQUAL SUSTAINANCE MONEY TO MASSES AND CONTINUE:

Fevent Prayer for this plague to go away
Drink hot water in morning
drink lemon juice
tak enough orange has vit c
eat vegetables and hot pepper soup
Maintain all round hygene
avoid fatty foods
take blackseed oil
hybrrnate in hot sun
If you can afford it use vovka as they do in Belarus where life is still normal playing leagues games. WE ARE AFRICANS, AAHALLELUYAH! grin
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2020
Basher8583:

Oya na... Go any lead the revolution. I double dare you.. shebi na to get balls pass.

Everyone is rich on Instagram and Facebook but when it's time for FG conditional cash transfer the reality strikes on them and they become poor all of a sudden

OYO

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by wolfenstein(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2020
So the state having the most numbers of cases excluded from the money sharing. It's now I know the FG have sense, by the way way they wanna share is 5k, equivalent to $12. Meanwhile other countries give people below 18yrs $500. Now it's as if we begging.
If only God was a man

2 Likes

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by RTSC: 11:13am On Apr 16, 2020
And the funny thing is that you would see some people in the south asking us why we hate buhari.

And I would be like, "are you well at all"?

The real question should be why would you give a single loving emotion to buhari?

He does not deserve it, he can never deserve it.

He is the single biggest threat to southern prosperity.
Look at his macro economic policies. Most are anti south.

If you like vote for a southern president with no spine because of ethnicity.

It would be buhari MK2.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Funkybabee(f): 11:19am On Apr 16, 2020
south fighting the virus, north receiving the palliatives.

no sinner, I said no sinners shall ever go without being purnished

north and their leaders will pay for it, including the Uk
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by AdaOgwashi: 11:20am On Apr 16, 2020
MeinKampf:
Surprised you mentioned Urhobo especially and the first name you dropped is from Anioma

I mentioned them because they hardly see wrong in Nigerian system.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by stormborn28(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2020
Coldie:

And the southerners stuck to it, even more than Abachas own north that the person who shared it is from.

How many times have u heard northwest vs north east fighting.

Atiku is from the north east, Buhari is from north west. But this didn't divide there unity.

They are still as united as nothing happened
you are right
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Jpprivate: 11:25am On Apr 16, 2020
Please help I need money for feeding me and my family nothing is too small
Access bank
Peace edubio
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by MeinKampf: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2020
More like they believe Delta is theirs and not really bothered about Nigeria at large
AdaOgwashi:

I mentioned them because they hardly see wrong in Nigerian system.

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Jpprivate: 11:27am On Apr 16, 2020
Please help I need money for feeding me and my family nothing is too small
Access bank
Peace edubio
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by StreetFight: 11:30am On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:
We native Lagosians don't even need this guguru epa change of a money. Tunubu can share to us more money in bullion vans tongue

Bubu has handsomely rewarded us for all our Sw region votes to him in two tenures.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally balanced.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by IWTSAAC28: 11:36am On Apr 16, 2020
Igbosmoker:
These 4 Niger Delta richest states are the most stupidest.delta, river,akwa ibom and bayelsa.

Hausa fulani just dey play their head
you are a big fool.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2020
Most Yorubas, especially the muslims, are just plain senseless and cowards. To an extent where they seems inredeemable is when the goggle eye and brown teeth is openly determined and willingly to ride upon their foolishness to expand his political map and portfolios across the nation. I'm so ashamed of my people....!

Let the country secede or restructure.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Bekool(m): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://m.guardian.ng/news/fg-excludes-lagos-borno-delta-from-cash-transfer-as-north-west-gets-biggest-share/

I knew that buhari will always bring in his tribal and religious nature into this coronavirus palliatives for nigerians the man is very predictable.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by odeejay28(m): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2020
Timijo:
If I say there is no country called One Nigeria some people will disagree with me, but that is the truth. The truth is not far fetched from the actions of the past presidents and the present one. Virtually all the presidents who came from the north served the north with the national resources and the business has not changed.

The biggest mistake came from Lord Lugard amalgamation of 1914. There was no one Nigeria before, that man just put three different nations together and his wife named them as Nigeria. In as much as Nigeria exists has a pseudo country, corruption, nepotism, tribalism, terrorism, poverty, injustice to mention but a few will continue to torment the citizens. We were not one from the beginning and we are not one now and we can never be one. The disparities in our ways of life and mentalities are the major cause of setback for the country. A president from the north will rule to favour the northerners, a president from the west will rule to favour his people too and if he fails to favour them they will see him as an unwise man. If he is from the south-east, he will do the same. If a man from another region is ruling and he is making progress in his administration, some political leaders will create a group of terrorists to cause a problem in the country just to discredit the efforts of the man in power. That is why we have different terrorist groups today in the country. So, why are we deceiving ourselves with the name One Nigeria? Let's part and let every region stands as a nation and produces its president.

Consider the advanced countries in the world, such as America, Canada, China, Germany, the UK and the rest. These countries have one thing in common. They don't have different ethnic groups or languages as we have in Nigeria and other countries in Africa. The citizens in each of these countries see themselves as one and it makes it so easy for their leaders to rule them without having the feelings of being marginalised or sidelined by government policies. For instance, if a man from a certain region in Nigeria is caught in the web of corruption and the anti-corruption bodies want to play their roles, his people will cry that they are persecuting him because of his tribe or religion. But if we are all one, criticism of such will not arise as all hands will be on deck to fight corruption. This is why Nigeria needs to split into three nations.
The Yorubas should create their Oduduwa Republic, Hausas should have their own nation as Arewa or whatever they choose to call it and the Igbo should go for their Biafra.

We have been in this false oneness of a country for many years and we are not making progress as we ought to. So, let's try something else by splitting into three nations and watch what will happen to each region in a few years.

Nigeria revolution cannot work now, and that is why every government always make sure they feed the northerners well, and knowing they have little resources, and larger number of people(poor) in population and political offices.
Until the northerners can be taken care of or led the revolution i doubt it will ever happen.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by cherriton12: 11:55am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Staro: 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
It's sad ... and no one is talking
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by DavidEsq(m): 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:
We native Lagosians don't even need this guguru epa change of a money. Tunubu can share to us more money in bullion vans tongue

Bubu has handsomely rewarded us for all our Sw region votes to him in two tenures.
Una never see anything. Just wait.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by TheKingIsHere: 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
Igbosmoker:
These 4 Niger Delta richest states are the most stupidest.delta, river,akwa ibom and bayelsa.

Hausa fulani just dey play their head

Your entire family and your generations are the most stupidest.

Is Hausa and Fulani not also playing with your heads? Mor0n
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by famousking2017: 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
General Mohammed Buhari
tayebest:
Buhari dey fcck up with this his nepotism Sha sad
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by oaugraduate1234(m): 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Northerners and their funny attitudes
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by bakescos01: 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:

Lol, see this mumu guy. It’s so certain you are not from Lagos and spitting trash on here. You people just come online and quickly make comment that will distract others from the main topic. When this will catch up to you people by then you will understand what you have used your hands to cause. It will eat deep into your children the kind of tribalism you are always quick to promote.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by mabea: 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wolgrace:
Most Yorubas, especially the muslims, are just plain senseless and cowards. To an extent where they seems inredeemable is when the goggle eye and brown teeth is openly determined and willingly to ride upon their foolishness to expand his political map and portfolios across the nation. I'm so ashamed of my people....!

Let the country secede or restructure.
Abeg you're not a Yoruba person.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by TruthTella(m): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
odeejay28:

Nigeria revolution cannot work now, and that is why every government always make sure they feed the northerners well, and knowing they have little resources, and larger number of people(poor) in population and political offices.
Until the northerners can be taken care of or led the revolution i doubt it will ever happen.

Aboki you better shut up there make thunder no fire you.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
mabea:
Abeg you're not a Yoruba person.

And you are triggered by the glaring truth because we are bound not to frown at the fake, forceful, and unholy union which favours the North most? Look, I hail from the king, gateway and heartbeat of SW, and it's time we cut off our spout mouths of lip service, eye service, hypocrisy, and pretense, and tell ourselves the truth.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by favour32(m): 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
This government nor get shame.
Nai their mouth you go hear poor get classes.
Those wey poor for South na rich people dem go be for North grin
Empirically,5K for South na small money.So if that 5K reach North na big money.
Brainless Federal government.
Covid19 dey check bank account?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace / Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads / 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.