Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Is It Good To Marry Out Of Pity?please I Need Your Opinions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Marry Out Of Pity?please I Need Your Opinions (837 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? (2) (3) (4)

Is It Good To Marry Out Of Pity?please I Need Your Opinions by enuk80(m): 7:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Hello everyone,

Please, is it advisable to marry a lady out of pity provided you love her?
Re: Is It Good To Marry Out Of Pity?please I Need Your Opinions by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 16, 2020
Love is UNCONDITIONAL....

You don't pity for the one you love, rather, you love them UNCONDITIONALLY.

Re: Is It Good To Marry Out Of Pity?please I Need Your Opinions by onlinetomola(m): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2020
If you try it, you are going to regret it.
Re: Is It Good To Marry Out Of Pity?please I Need Your Opinions by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Let your heart lead you man

But as for me I wouldn't advise it
Re: Is It Good To Marry Out Of Pity?please I Need Your Opinions by frubben(m): 7:40am On Apr 16, 2020
See question.

Re: Is It Good To Marry Out Of Pity?please I Need Your Opinions by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 16, 2020
Abeg lalasticlala help this guy and push this to FP
Re: Is It Good To Marry Out Of Pity?please I Need Your Opinions by GOFRONT(m): 7:42am On Apr 16, 2020
To begin with, I hope say una Genotype match?

I hope you dont want to marry that Lady against an Unmatched Genotype result??
Re: Is It Good To Marry Out Of Pity?please I Need Your Opinions by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:51am On Apr 16, 2020
enuk80:
Hello everyone,

It is.. would make you treat her extremely good.

It's bad.. because when she offends you.. you won't want to forgive easily because you would think you are actually doing her a favour by marrying her..

Your choice

Re: Is It Good To Marry Out Of Pity?please I Need Your Opinions by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2020
GOFRONT:
To begin with, I hope say una Genotype match?

I hope you dont want to marry that Lady against an Unmatched Genotype result??

Una don start this nonsense genotype again.

Ask your father and mom if they do genotype
Re: Is It Good To Marry Out Of Pity?please I Need Your Opinions by tayebest(m): 7:53am On Apr 16, 2020
Do you love her? YES!
Then, marry her!
Re: Is It Good To Marry Out Of Pity?please I Need Your Opinions by tayebest(m): 7:56am On Apr 16, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Una don start this nonsense genotype again.
Ask your father and mom if they do genotype
Mad oooo!

Re: Is It Good To Marry Out Of Pity?please I Need Your Opinions by Patented: 7:58am On Apr 16, 2020
The pity will not last
Re: Is It Good To Marry Out Of Pity?please I Need Your Opinions by Bola146(f): 8:20am On Apr 16, 2020
onlinetomola:
If you try it, you are going to regret it.

Definitely.. it's better to marry because of real love

Re: Is It Good To Marry Out Of Pity?please I Need Your Opinions by onlinetomola(m): 8:38am On Apr 16, 2020
Bola146:

Definitely.. it's better to marry because of real love

That’s it
Re: Is It Good To Marry Out Of Pity?please I Need Your Opinions by Kobicove(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2020
enuk80:
Hello everyone,

If you love her them how can you still say you're marrying her out of pity?
Re: Is It Good To Marry Out Of Pity?please I Need Your Opinions by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 16, 2020
>: angry

Your statement is quite contradictory to your question.
How can you say you love someone and still talk about marrying her out of pity? For what exactly?

Well...its not advisable to marry someone out of pity. If you can help her with her condition ( which is the cause of your pity on her) fine. But never marry her as a way of showing sympathy cos that feeling will wear out some day. Then what will you fall back on to sustain the marriage?

Not a good idea.
Re: Is It Good To Marry Out Of Pity?please I Need Your Opinions by Galactico4ever(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2020
You may continue assisting her out of pity but dont marry her
Re: Is It Good To Marry Out Of Pity?please I Need Your Opinions by Okeytus(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2020
pity who? make she hear am for your mouth after marriage
Re: Is It Good To Marry Out Of Pity?please I Need Your Opinions by GeneralPula: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2020

Before I Preach, I Sleep With 4 Women, In Total Slept With Over 2,000 Women / Girl Rejected Proposal Because He Didn't Kneel / Why I Decided To Stay A Monk Forever