Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:02 PM

You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] (21728 Views)

Disaster Waiting To Happen At The Overhead Bridge In Ijesha Surulere / I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Doctor's Strike: These 4 Dreadful Things Will Happen Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 30, 2020
I don't even understand 2020 at all
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:06pm On May 01, 2020
Images and their explanations.

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:08pm On May 01, 2020
With the picture above, I feel for the woman and the children, but the late husband is wicked. Hunger has arrived and he has left these children on earth. What stops him from having only 2 or at most 4 kids?

The hunger in town hasn't even started.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:10pm On May 01, 2020

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2020
With the picture above, having a job is not success again — you can be sacked or your salary reduced at any time, so don't focus on job, but owning your own business online and offline. For the online, have some digital products/intellectual properties to sell online.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:15pm On May 01, 2020
With the pictures below, it's 100 obvious we're in family & friends spread stage and in mass death stage as well.

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2020
For the one below, l don't know if it will come to pass or not, but the possibility is high — especially in a country like Nigeria.

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2020

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:22pm On May 01, 2020
There is more problem. If the US punishes China, China will secretly punish Africa and when this happens, Nigeria will be hit the most. Even Chinese products will become too expensive for Nigerians to afford.

A lot of people will starve and crime will rise more than this.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2020
It's getting messier. Lagos easing its lockdown will multiple the cases in the state by at least 50%.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Exponent70: 6:54pm On May 04, 2020
Who gat a phone to sell please?
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by ademasta(m): 9:32pm On May 04, 2020
Hmmm
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by obaaderemi: 6:48am On May 05, 2020
These are some of the positive things that will happen after covid 19

1. More people will start their own businesses.
2. Governments will realize it needs to spend more on the health sector.
3. Technology in education will become more widespread.
4. Agriculture will receive more attention. You will see more people with backyard poultries, gardens, aquaculture, etc.
5. State governors would see more sense in diversifying sources of revenue.
6. People will be more serious about hygiene.
7. Economic activities will rebound more quickly than most think.

The world has seen worse than covid19. There was black death and Spanish flu. They only made the world stronger. Enough of doom laden prophecies. Time to think how you can become more productive post- covid 19. wink
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:10pm On May 05, 2020
obaaderemi:
These are some of the positive things that will happen after covid 19

1. More people will start their own businesses.
2. Governments will realize it needs to spend more on the health sector.
3. Technology in education will become more widespread.
4. Agriculture will receive more attention. You will see more people with backyard poultries, gardens, aquaculture, etc.
5. State governors would see more sense in diversifying sources of revenue.
6. People will be more serious about hygiene.
7. Economic activities will rebound more quickly than most think.

The world has seen worse than covid19. There was black death and Spanish flu. They only made the world stronger. Enough of doom laden prophecies. Time to think how you can become more productive post- covid 19. wink

I like your post even though most of your points are just fantasies. I'd urge you to create a thread and keep us updated on this.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by obaaderemi: 4:59pm On May 05, 2020
iLegendd:

I like your post even though most of your points are just fantasies. I'd urge you to create a thread and keep us updated on this.
It's no fantasy. It has happened before and would happen again. This can only make us stronger and better.
I will save this thread and remind you when those things start happening in the near future.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:03pm On May 05, 2020
obaaderemi:
It's no fantasy. It has happened before and would happen again. This can only make us stronger and better.
I will save this thread and remind you when those things start happening in the near future.

You don't get me. I do agree with some of that you said will happen. What about what I said? Will they happen?

The part I called fantasy are the ones involving politicians and what they'll do.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by obaaderemi: 5:04pm On May 05, 2020
ilegendd....
Oil has already risen to $29 today from $28 yesterday. From around $20 last week. grin
And countries are just easing restrictions.

I am not a fan of relying on natural resources but I like it when events defy gloomy predictions.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by obaaderemi: 5:05pm On May 05, 2020
iLegendd:

You don't get me. I do agree with some of that you said will happen. What about what I said? Will they happen?

The part I called fantasy are the ones involving politicians and what they'll do.
I get you.
But even politics won't be the same again after all this. Let's wait and see.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2020
obaaderemi:
ilegendd....
Oil has already risen to $29 today from $28 yesterday. From around $20 last week. grin
And countries are just easing restrictions.

I am not a fan of relying on natural resources but I like it when events defy gloomy predictions.

We, the owner of the oil, want it to crash. Don't be too excited yet.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by obaaderemi: 7:41pm On May 05, 2020
iLegendd:

We, the owner of the oil, want it to crash. Don't be too excited yet.
No, we don't want the oil to crash. The shock may destroy Nigeria's economy and fling many more Nigerians into poverty.
What we need is what just happened: a realization that we need to diversify further from oil.
And yes, I am excited because people said oil would crash to zero but it is defying their predictions.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:45am On May 08, 2020
verygbguy:

It's my best year on earth.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:46am On May 08, 2020
Update.

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by brandon180(m): 1:24pm On May 08, 2020
iLegendd:
Update.
I wanted to discuss some with you?..
How do I reach you?
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:41pm On May 08, 2020
brandon180:

I wanted to discuss some with you?..
How do I reach you?

That would be great. Just post it here. If it's business that will yield financial benefit in less than 7 days or purchase of book/Paypal exchange, send a message to the WhatsApp number or email address on my profile.

If it's just normal discussion, post it here so other people can glean one or two things from the interaction.

Thank you, sir.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by brandon180(m): 3:58pm On May 08, 2020
iLegendd:

That would be great. Just post it here. If it's business that will yield financial benefit in less than 7 days or purchase of book/Paypal exchange, send a message to the WhatsApp number or email address on my profile.

If it's just normal discussion, post it here so other people can glean one or two things from the interaction.

Thank you, sir.

Ok if I decide to write a book maybe about a bad past experience, and also give tips on how to avoid such bad experience.
How do I monetize it?
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:06pm On May 08, 2020
brandon180:

Ok if I decide to write a book maybe about a bad past experience, and also give tips on how to avoid such bad experience.
How do I monetize it?

It's not about writing books, but knowing if people want to read such book. It's all about demand.

If you're writing it for fun and don't care about making money, go ahead. If you care about making money with it, then do some research to know if people are interested.

This is where keyword research comes into play. There are lots of free videos on YouTube on how to do keyword research.

To monetize, upload it on Amazon KDP https://kdp.amazon.com
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:55pm On May 08, 2020
Update...

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:56pm On May 09, 2020
Update.

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Nostradamus: 4:58pm On May 09, 2020
verygbguy:
honestly,we should just strike out this year 2020.the year seem to be filled with pains and gnashing of teeth.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2020
In my first posts, I talked about any slight bad attitude at workplace will warrant a sack. In the below, those women only participated in a contest, but they were redeployed to danger zones.

The intention was to sack them, but since they're women and the citizen will abuse the government or whoever is in charge for such act, they decided to redeploy them.

Warning: All organizations or companies are angry in this COVID era, so be extra careful of what you do.

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2020
Update continues.

Job loss back-to-back. It hasn't even started.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Do Accept My Letter Of Apology / A Mentally Unstable Woman On Abeokuta Expressway / The New Kaduna City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.