Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

2020 Matching #agbada Outfit For Couples - #african Couples Matching Outfit 2020 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 2020 Matching #agbada Outfit For Couples - #african Couples Matching Outfit 2020 (1569 Views)

Rocking Matching Outfits For Pre-wedding Photos: A "Can't-do-without" Tradition? / 4 Female Dwarfs In Matching Ankara Outfits (Photos) / Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2020 Matching #agbada Outfit For Couples - #african Couples Matching Outfit 2020 by GleestarsMag: 8:00am On Apr 16, 2020
2020 Matching #Agbada Outfit For Couples - #African Couples Matching Outfit 2020
#AfricanPrintStyles #Agbadastyles #AfricanFashion #AgbadaDesigns #Agbadaoutfit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNVbPas4scY

Welcome to Dee Couture, we are glad to have you again. In today's video we are featuring different Agbada designs for couples and you will agree with the awesome glory in the Agbada outfit.

As We could bear witness to the fact that the Agbada has started becoming more of a compulsory as well as a regular for wedding guests in the present generation. Interesting part is the fact that, the Agbada has actually crossed gender from just being a male 3 piece outfit to also the female gender. Every now and then at ceremonies mostly wedding appearances, you are sure to see couples step in in style with matching Agbada outfits and trust me, it is a beautiful scene to behold mostly when they have got their hands held together.

The whole idea of the couple Agbada matching outfit is to aid both couples to complement themselves either with colors or design. Sometimes, couples intertwine colors just to complement each other. For instance, a man could have on a white native with a red Agbada garment featuring white embroidery while on the other hand, his partner could have on a red native inner and a white Agbada garment over it featuring red embroideries… and we have an Agbada complementing.

Asides colors, sometimes the length could differ as well as the embroidery design of both Agbada outfits. What eventually matters is making sure you both slay in the Agbada outfit together and be comfortable in them as well. Every other thing follows.One other beautiful concept of the Agbada designs for couples, it allows for your kids to feature in them and it is just a beautiful sight to behold if you got a son and daughter rocking the Agbada outfit alongside you as a couple.

Take a look at these styles and get massive style inspiration.

Re: 2020 Matching #agbada Outfit For Couples - #african Couples Matching Outfit 2020 by Dwangole: 11:47am On Apr 29, 2021
Wow, looks so cute!
Re: 2020 Matching #agbada Outfit For Couples - #african Couples Matching Outfit 2020 by AstyHorbe: 11:48am On Apr 29, 2021
I love those outfits! In general, I always appreciated fashionable couples who were combining by outfits, looks amazing. Recently I decided to match with my girlfriend because I think less about clothes, so I wanted to impress her. She is keened on fashion, and it was hard for me to chose normal clothes, but I was lucky to find guy EDC outfits. Each unit on this site looks modern and fashionable, so you can buy ready outfits there and look like a real model. My girlfriends' reaction was great. She was pleased about that thing. Now we try to match when we go somewhere together. This made our relationship even stronger.
Re: 2020 Matching #agbada Outfit For Couples - #african Couples Matching Outfit 2020 by adekusibe10(m): 8:08pm On May 05, 2021
Ur number

(1) (Reply)

Online Shoe And Handbag Shopping Frenzy In Naija / Pimple On My Face. / Indecent Dressing: A Form Of Vice Among The Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.