Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:25 PM

Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Ugwu Farming. (pics) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Ugwu Farming. (pics) (2476 Views)

This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income / Can Dry Ugwu Seeds Germinate? / How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Ugwu Farming. (pics) by olumide3367(m): 8:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Hello great farmers,
How is the lock down? You don't have to cry for food or lack of money when u can plant ugwu and make sweet money every 3 weeks. Haha! Common take that step jare and smile to bank.

Re: Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Ugwu Farming. (pics) by Fidelismaria: 8:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Really?
Re: Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Ugwu Farming. (pics) by bigiyaro(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2020
you sound like an internet farmer.

4 Likes

Re: Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Ugwu Farming. (pics) by olumide3367(m): 9:06am On Apr 16, 2020
I will be giving a short comprehensive course on ugwu farming and how many make 6 Figures from it.
Re: Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Ugwu Farming. (pics) by olumide3367(m): 9:06am On Apr 16, 2020
bigiyaro:
you sound like an internet farmer.
Oga stay tuned joor grin
Fidelismaria:
Really?
coming up grin
Re: Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Ugwu Farming. (pics) by olumide3367(m): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Do you know what separates you from those making millions of Naira daily is “Knowledge”.

When you know that, what they know, you start earning the same amount they earn.

I will be sharing with you is simple way u can make it from ugwu farming
Re: Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Ugwu Farming. (pics) by olumide3367(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2020
Why let that land waste away. U don't have money to build it and u didn't get buyer yet for it. Na ur grandparent land or ur parent land but no uses yet. You are a graduate and u have that land and no job. But u are looking for what's not existing. Why let that land waste away
U don't have money to build it and u didn't get buyer yet for it. Instead use it to farm ugwu. Ugwu is one vegetable that is eaten by all Nigerians. Either in egusi soup or in any other soup. It is nutritious and highly likely to increase ur blood level. Another good thing about it is that it is exportable. Exporting ugwu is another lesson entirely.. I know someone that send up to a ton of ugwu to uk weekly.. So if u wanna know how to export it, that will be separate class. Even the local market is not enough for our ugwu output. People travel as far as east from lagos to buy ugwu from farms. Now imagine that u have it at ur back yard in lagos.. Lol sweet money grin. Ugwu farming is easy but dicey. Mind You are done with school, no job. Your grandfather or parents has a land it is wasting away. This is the opportunity u need to make it from agricultue through uguw farming
Re: Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Ugwu Farming. (pics) by olumide3367(m): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2020
WHAT IS UGWU FARMING?
Fluted pumpkin botanically called Telfairia occidentalis and Ugwu in the Nigerian parlance is one of the edible nutritious vegetables in existence.

This farm produce has the potential to make any serious-minded individual rich for life. People have made a lot of money from this vegetable. One advantage it has over all other vegetables is that it is universally accepted across all cultures and tribe and a very palatable vegetable. Health wise, it is what the body needs to perform wonderfully well. So, these qualities are what made the vegetable superior to others; the fact that its demand is very high made it a very lucrative business opportunity. But the problem is that, only few farmers know the basic and required technical skill to actually successfully plant this vegetable; starting from planting the seeds in the soil to harvesting and storage procedures. Most people delve into the business ignorantly, at the end got their hands burnt.

However, with our experience in this business, we assure you of a successful farming experience with bumper harvest as we take you through the processes involved in successful planting of this vegetable from start to harvest.

Ugwu farming has been neglected by so many farmers for the past years but my experience as a Ugwu farmer since 2010 has made me to know how valuable Ugwu farming is ,I decided to nicknamed it as supportive striker,because its a form of farming that gives money back when needed.

Re: Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Ugwu Farming. (pics) by felixxy(m): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2020
Nice one
Re: Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Ugwu Farming. (pics) by olumide3367(m): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2020
So let's do a breakdown analysis of ugwu farming. On a plot of land as case study.
A plot measures either 160 by 80 or 150 by 50 if I am not mistaken. A farmer can get over ten standard beds of ugwu on a plot of land. We have two types of bed. The ridge type that looks like coffin shape. And the other which is round just like the one used to plant yam This is the best for ugwu farming is the coffin shape ridge.

Why? Because it ugwu is a plant that spreads like egusi if u have seen it before.

Re: Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Ugwu Farming. (pics) by bigiyaro(m): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
olumide3367:
Oga stay tuned joor grin
OK sir!
Re: Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Ugwu Farming. (pics) by olumide3367(m): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Things to get when starting Ur ugu farming
1 the pods be selective in getting this
2 lime to be mixed with soil
3 manure
4 rocket chemical
5 insecticides
The measurement of a standard ugwu bed is 20ft width and 30ft length and about sixty (60) bunches of can be derived from a bed. The retailer sells each one hundred Naira which means he/she makes a profit of 60xN100= N6000 from each bed. A standard plot of 60 x 120 will contain 12 beds of ugwu using the standard ugwu bed measurement which is 20 x 30.

Re: Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Ugwu Farming. (pics) by olumide3367(m): 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
How can the bed be prepared? If it is for small scale farming, you use a hoe to make the bed.
After the bed as been prepared, u mix lime with the soil. While preparing the bed, u get the ugwu seed.. Look below..

Re: Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Ugwu Farming. (pics) by olumide3367(m): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
Then after all these materials are gotten you firstly nurse your ugu seeds by carefully selecting the best one ,then spray the rocket to stop the action of termites and other harmful elements, then you nurse. Then after you have nurse the seeds then you can start preparing your lands I will advice when preparing your lands you should use chemical, burning may reduce land nutrients, then after this you make your ridges the second day you spray lime on the ridges. Then 3rd you dig holes in the ridges so that you can apply manure to them after the u put manures in the holes u then mix it by now the seedlings should have germinated the you transplant it in a straight line but if you have source of water it will make your ugu do well. If you have irrigation systems u water for days this is for drip tape users. Keep watering the plant till two week after transplanting then u apply insecticides to the seedlings in 3week of transplanting. Then in 4th week u apply fertilizers a can coke cover of npk 20:10:10 some distance from root of plant then you water very well the second day. Then you apply the last insecticides days after fertilizers has bn applied

Re: Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Ugwu Farming. (pics) by nuppyjay: 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Am following patiently
Re: Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Ugwu Farming. (pics) by pelicanbeau(f): 8:45am On May 01, 2020
stolen pics and info full this thread.

1 Like

Re: Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Ugwu Farming. (pics) by olumide3367(m): 8:55am On May 01, 2020
pelicanbeau:
stolen pics and info full this thread.
thanks for observation

1 Like

Re: Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Ugwu Farming. (pics) by pelicanbeau(f): 9:16am On May 01, 2020
Re: Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Ugwu Farming. (pics) by olumide3367(m): 9:37am On May 01, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Ugwu Farming. (pics) by Emmafly(m): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2020
Good morning,

I have ugu leaves for sale directly from the farm. order for any quantity. though at least a sizeable quantity. can supply anywhere within lagos. My farm location is at ikorodu. I will also embark on large scale dry season ugu farming by November, so potential buyers should also keep this number.

08183549869- Emmanuel.
Re: Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Ugwu Farming. (pics) by OluchiDelly: 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Emmafly:
Good morning,

I have ugu leaves for sale directly from the farm. order for any quantity. though at least a sizeable quantity. can supply anywhere within lagos. My farm location is at ikorodu. I will also embark on large scale dry season ugu farming by November, so potential buyers should also keep this number.

08183549869- Emmanuel.

Bros why you farm without any market survey. Market plenty near you nah.
Try sabo, they have section dedicated to ugu. Same ketu/mile12, and oyingbo.
I know a farmer in Ogijo who farm on just less than 2plots, who wl bye pass sabo and mile 12, and wl head straight to oyingbo to sell his ugu.

1 Like

Re: Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Ugwu Farming. (pics) by Emmafly(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
OluchiDelly:

Bros why you farm without any market survey. Market plenty near you nah.
Try sabo, they have section dedicated to ugu. Same ketu/mile12, and oyingbo.
I know a farmer in Ogijo who farm on just less than 2plots, who wl bye pass sabo and mile 12, and wl head straight to oyingbo to sell his ugu.

Thank you @OluchiDelly. right now, penetrating these market is not that easy because of the assumed glut and it is not economical to cut your leaves, pay for expensive logistics as a result of bad roads due to the rains only to get to the market and still sell at half your cost price to those extortionist market women. I wish there was a platform where buyers can meet sellers directly to bypass these middlewomen. even my mentor who brought me to the game has abandoned me because of the glut as he cant share his customers with me. that's the reason for this post. I am looking forward to positive buyers. but in case I do not find any, I will leave my plants for seeds to plant by November. Then, I will know that it is my season.

(1) (Reply)

Ileya Ram For Sale / Pictures Of The Oil Palm Plantation At Ubima, Rivers State. / Modern Cow Farm In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.