Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads (55424 Views)

IGP Told To Dismantle Roadblocks In S/east Immediately / Unknown Gunmen: Police Dismantle All Checkpoints In Aba  - Residents / "Dismantle Roadblocks On South-East Roads" - Senate Tells Army, Police.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by Vulcan24(m): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jidebabs88:
There was a report of a robbery around my area two days ago. The police at the checkpoint around there received the distress call (according to a woman who was delayed at the checkpoint on her way to the market) they didn't even take a step, as a matter of fact, they were the ones telling passerbys not to head towards that direction because there's a robbery going on.

na normal police way

1 Like

Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Angelfrost:

Trust me, Covid-19 is the very least of your problems... Honestly, it is not even the problem of the common average Nigerian!!!
Eye yam just tayad

Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by manuelreports: 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
LOGOBELT:
Nigerians are on their own now... God and Self defense is the only solution. STAY SAFE. Anyway, don't let the lockdown prevent you from eating. Bring your business Digital. Get Ecommerce Online Store + Free Domain + SEO Manager for 5k. Check my Signature for contact
All this for 5k is that you are very hungry or you are a quack. Tell me?.
Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by akdjr(m): 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
What is actually the motive behind spreading fake news? We drove pass the road yesterday from Toll gate to Airport and there were police over 3 police check point.and also along Iyana Ipaja to Ipaja Baruwa there were police stationed at different check point.
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/police-dismantle-roadblocks-desert-lagos-roads/
Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by Jubilancy(f): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Am stranded @Surulere...does this mean I can brave the journey from Here to Iyana ipaja today....please answer
Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by bilulu(m): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
sapientia:
APC is the worst party to be in government during this covid 19

Though PDP could have been worse.

Las las.. Nigerians will have sense.
But PDP managed Ebola far better than what we are seeing now.

1 Like

Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by laiperi: 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is one of the armed robbers you are looking for. It is easy to spot them.

So bribe and extortion from Police is now a right if we want law and order.

Everyone from politicians, lawyers, doctors, teachers to armed robbers demand more money from the same pot.

Adakintroy2:
So now all of you suddenly know that the police presence give a sense of security abi?

Ungrateful mothetfuckers.

The bribe this police take from us however unpalatable it may be is but a makeup for the shitty pay they get from the miserable goverment. Everyone is suffering miserably from the goverment including them. Yet we so quick to blame them.

If people are not on the road they won't make much. So the willingness to stay they is not there. They might as well go home and sleep.

Nobody cares about your miserable safty. Protect yourself. All man for himself now. God for us all.

1 Like

Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by Burruchaga71(m): 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
To be honest Nigeria is not worth living
Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by Adakintroy2: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
laiperi:
This is one of the armed robbers you are looking for. It is easy to spot them.

So bribe and extortion from Police is now a right if we want law and order.

Everyone from politicians, lawyers, doctors, teachers to armed robbers demand more money from the same pot.

Oga go and protect shea them Don commot.

People who sell mask take advantage of you and Me, the food vendor are selling above price cashing out. Everton who can add where to the profit do. Is it right. You tell me. The police have been doing. Anyone who is without sin cast the first stone.
Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by drmikeadams(m): 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
grin grin grin until they start behaving responsibly like their counterparts in other climes,and stop collecting bribes and stop jumping on top of people's cars like monke grin grin. They remain useless to us

grin grin blowing siren wit their f,,,,d up ugly looking van and outdated monumental archaic guns and dirty uniform.

Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by helpishere(m): 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Fulani herdsmen are coming. They are the reason for the lockdown. Protect your home.
Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by Ruby5: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by Aystarz: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
mrNEMZY:
They lock una down, they carry una palliative money go give kastina people, hunger don wire una sotey some boys carry arms they loot around, police come comot clear road for them. Lagos ehn.

Make una dey there dey complain, una no know say time don reach to protest, abi wetin una want to happen before una go get sense?

Nonsense

Dem dey wait for Sowore.
Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by laiperi: 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
First, I have to apologise for being so harsh on you because I don't know you.

But I was so disgusted, I could not hold myself. Your comments was so insensitive, I wondered in which world you live in.

This started when Head of States like IBB and Abacha defended "family support". From dash to bribe to support! Should we now take aberation and twisted denigration of human decency as norm?

Na who vicious circle epp?

Adakintroy2:

Oga go and protect shea them Don commot.

People who sell mask take advantage of you and Me, the food vendor are selling above price cashing out. Everton who can add where to the profit do. Is it right. You tell me. The police have been doing. Anyone who is without sin cast the first stone.

Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by TheSociopath(m): 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Ehyahhhh.. Sorry en God is ur healer ok get well soon

You're not worth my time. Crazy LovePeddler
Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by Gucciboss: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
Fidelismaria:
Police wey don switch park to their full-time jobs

If you know you know

grin grin

Haha.. I will report you
Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by AgentNairaland(f): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
TheSociopath:

You're not worth my time. Crazy LovePeddler

Sorry en sad sad you are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity.
Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by Adakintroy2: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
laiperi:
First, I have to apologise for being so harsh on you because I don't know you.

But I was so disgusted, I could not hold myself. Your comments was so insensitive, I wondered in which world you live in.

This started when Head of States like IBB and Abacha defended "family support". From dash to bribe to support! Should we now take aberation and twisted denigration of human decency as norm?

Na who vicious circle epp?

There is a method to the madness. I suppose.. we good.
Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by Isoduwa(m): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
Buhari call your boys
Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
I don't even know what to say, police came to my area and said we should not burn tire again or get arrested, the road to my area is not tiled road, those hoodlums ,they said we can go and sleep that they are ready for the thief when they left around 11:30 .
we didn't see them till today.
Is like police are masterminding the attack because they are no where to be found whenever there is an attack in every area.
Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by datola: 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
ChoCho54:
Why can't we have both at all times this period?

Nigeria is seriously under policed- we don't have enough police to go round.
Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by frozen70(f): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
dre11:

They don't want to loose their lives and their families will be suffering
Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by Roski1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
dre11:

When the police are trying to do their work, you hear all types of allegations against them. When they leave their post, people begin to accuse them for not doing their work. Sometimes we should learn to appreciate the work police and other security agencies are doing instead of being always critical. I am sure if the police are in their duty place you will see persons deliberately trying to undermine them by disobeying the lockdown order and as soon as police react, they begin to shout human rights.
Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by Odunolumide(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Another Afonja Sighted.. Take This

Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by Charleyz: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
who want die, all the police jappaa.
Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by DATACUG: 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
All is well
Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by laiperi: 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
What is their job, road extortion?

I guess that you have never heard they rent arms to armed robbers, the brave ones had testified in Abuja they pass money on to thief bosses, new commissioners promised to end road extortions, some out of jealousy were caught red handed and beaten up by soldiers recently.

You of all people are defending their "work"?

Sometimes, it is hard to know who to fear more, armed robbers or police that show up after their operations.

Roski1:

When the police are trying to do their work, you hear all types of allegations against them. When they leave their post, people begin to accuse them for not doing their work. Sometimes we should learn to appreciate the work police and other security agencies are doing instead of being always critical. I am sure if the police are in their duty place you will see persons deliberately trying to undermine them by disobeying the lockdown order and as soon as police react, they begin to shout human rights.
Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by Legendguru: 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by Legendguru: 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads by HDT13(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
The order was for everyone to stay @ home but people go about just to undermine the npf who wouldn't have any other job to do than to protect life n property if everyone was @ home, so how do you want them to react without force an average 9ja man get craze and they don't want yo be a toothless dog, then people begin to react, so they leave everyman to its fate, they have their families to protect from this hoodlums also!

I used to ask myself why do I need an officer to remind me to use my own seatbelt, as if been or alive or dead would better or worsen his own situation. Is my life they trying to help protect so I just help myself by using it not because of fear of been caught but protecting my own l

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Shares Aerial View Pictures Of Second Niger Bridge. (pictures) / INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna / Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.