Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

ISIS Twitter Accounts Calls In Followers To Travel To West Africa. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ISIS Twitter Accounts Calls In Followers To Travel To West Africa. (371 Views)

West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo / West Africa's Top 20 Stadiums / Top 15 Best Cities In West Africa Are Accra, Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Twitter Accounts Calls In Followers To Travel To West Africa. by PROVERBZ(m): 9:06am On Apr 16, 2020
I'm sorry I'm currently busy. I will make a more comprehensive post later showing how Isis makes use of social media and twitter, including the keywords their followers type in order to find Isis affiliated accounts.

Just save a sit I swear how will like this my thread.

Re: ISIS Twitter Accounts Calls In Followers To Travel To West Africa. by illicit(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2020
aye isis ma baje ni

1 Like

Re: ISIS Twitter Accounts Calls In Followers To Travel To West Africa. by NextD18: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2020
We are still suffering the effects of the Muslims we have in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Twitter Accounts Calls In Followers To Travel To West Africa. by 777Likes9Shares: 9:11am On Apr 16, 2020
Hahhahq
Islam is a religion off peace

1 Like

Re: ISIS Twitter Accounts Calls In Followers To Travel To West Africa. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2020
This is one of strong reasons why that man keeps crying that people should go their separate ways.

U can just imagine the mindset
Re: ISIS Twitter Accounts Calls In Followers To Travel To West Africa. by Darato: 9:34am On Apr 16, 2020
See exposure. These are the people behind it.
See them asking how to migrate to west Africa and one complaining of flight. Who told that mumu up there that Nigeria is a Muslim country?
PISS!

Client: If I don’t exactly know what type of Job I want, could you help with that?

Me: YES!!!
I can provide recommendations based on your past experiences, education, achievements and skill set.
However, we would have to decide on a position/field before completing the revision.

CALL NOW let’s help you get started.
Resume Writing, Cover Letter, Personal Statements, Portfolios...
Re: ISIS Twitter Accounts Calls In Followers To Travel To West Africa. by ThatFairGuy: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2020
Those Khawaarij can't deface Islam with their extremism.
@kolmorg could just be an attention seeking mofos.
Meanwhile, those people should be reported to Twitter Immediate to cut them off communication if at all they mean it. Please report them Immediately

(1) (Reply)

New Symptoms Of Covid19 Discovered / Is Google Rewarding Its Users? / SAD NEWS: Nsukka Local Government Chairman Is Dead!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.