Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Schools Remain Closed Nationwide - Ministry Of Education - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools Remain Closed Nationwide - Ministry Of Education (23013 Views)

Lagos Private Schools Reopen On October 26, Public Schools Remain Shut / Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schools Remain Closed Nationwide - Ministry Of Education by Christmasdon(m): 11:34am On Apr 16, 2020
crafteeworld:

Hahahaha.... EPL sha
.THE TIN ENTER YOUTHS BLOOD O. BUT NA ,
Re: Schools Remain Closed Nationwide - Ministry Of Education by notime1997: 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
The cheapest data so far

NO TIME DATA SERVICE

MTN
1gb......#380----3 months validity.

2gb.......#760------3 months validity.

3 gb.....#1140----3 months validity.
4gb......#1500

5 gb....1850----3 months validity.

Airtel

1.5gb....#900----1 month validity

4.5gb......#1720----1 month validity

6gb......#2200----1 month

Glo

1gb.....#500----14 days validity
2.5gb.......#1000----1month validity
4.1gb...... #1500----1month validity

9mobile
1.5gb.......#750---1 month validity
4.5gb.....#2150-----1 month validity

Check balance�
MTN..*461*4#
Airtel..*140#
Glo..*127*0#
9mibile...*229*9#

Quick and fast delivery✈������‍♀
Call..09063434788
Whatsapp..08146946240.
Also dm to know latest online business.
Re: Schools Remain Closed Nationwide - Ministry Of Education by vasco01(m): 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
DonMustafa:
Finally I made FTC with Glo. Hahahahahahaha. Unbelievable.

Back to the topic: I think the Ministry of education in each state should start teaching pupils and students via dedicated TV channels. They should take it very seriously. It is unfair to leave kids unattended to academically for a long time

Life forst before any other thing
Re: Schools Remain Closed Nationwide - Ministry Of Education by Yemi7up: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hope Oyo State governor is seeing this.
Re: Schools Remain Closed Nationwide - Ministry Of Education by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
DonMustafa:
Finally I made FTC with Glo. Hahahahahahaha. Unbelievable.

Back to the topic: I think the Ministry of education in each state should start teaching pupils and students via dedicated TV channels. They should take it very seriously. It is unfair to leave kids unattended to academically for a long time
Where the light dey?
Re: Schools Remain Closed Nationwide - Ministry Of Education by King44(m): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:
Online lectures and soft copy materials is the way forward, let schools create an online app where students can continue learning....
I agree with you totally children are rusty at home, this shouldn't stop academic at all, how long would it last no one knows.. Abeg online classes, exams and tests is the way schools and gvt should come up with an Idea, this virus should not be set back for students or anyone, there is always a way around it till it stops sos.
Re: Schools Remain Closed Nationwide - Ministry Of Education by nickxtra(m): 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/schools-remain-closed-nationwide-ministry.html
Yet, in the midst of all these, ASUU claims its members are still on strike. Bleep ASUU
Re: Schools Remain Closed Nationwide - Ministry Of Education by Legendguru: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
WHO cares as hunger remains a pandemic
Re: Schools Remain Closed Nationwide - Ministry Of Education by LamidicownuBSS: 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hades2016:
Aboki everywhere... Nigeria is a joke grin grin

Who is this?
Re: Schools Remain Closed Nationwide - Ministry Of Education by Hades2016(m): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
LamidicownuBSS:

Who is this?
go and ask bubu grin grin
Re: Schools Remain Closed Nationwide - Ministry Of Education by International28: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/schools-remain-closed-nationwide-ministry.html
[left][/left][b][/b]Both students and teachers need to be alive before they can go to school. Safety first!
Re: Schools Remain Closed Nationwide - Ministry Of Education by Chukslar: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2020
These People Will Assist You Complete Any Online Certificate Course

Its called ASSISTED ONLINE STUDY

Its really a Wonderful Service.

I completed a Certificate course with them last year on Project Conflict of Interest Risk Management and since then Brotherly, I have gotten over 18 contract supervision/community liaison Jobs.
I have gotten Jobs from Shell, NNPC, Arab Contractures, CCECC and World Bank.

The Best part is that with their assistance I completed the course in less than 2 months and collected my certificate from World Bank as a certified professional with less than $100.

Its a wonderful opportunity for the Naira
Landers to upgrade and engage more profitable job opportunities.

This is an opportunity for us all to upgrade our CV/Knowledge with a certificate from a university in US or Europe

Their Facebook page
https://web.facebook.com/Educational-Learning-Concepts-107168657613830

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To / FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions / Jubilation As Two Unizik Alumni Remodel Office Spaces For Faculty Of Environ. Sc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.