Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed (11466 Views)

Did Any Chinese Doctor Invited To Nigeria Contract Coronavirus? (Fact Check) / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by 2mercy: 9:28am On Apr 16, 2020
THE Presidential Task Force (PTF) on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) has described news making the rounds, claiming that one of the Chinese doctors recently brought into Nigeria had tested positive for the COVID-19.

Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, who is also a member of the PTF, debunked this claim during Wednesday’s daily media briefing by the task force in Abuja.

The Minister, who observed that the task force had been having to devote as much energy devoted to the fight against COVID-19 to dispelling fake news, being regularly spun against the efforts of government in fighting the pandemic.

The Minister, who had in the past few days devoted most of his time during the daily briefings to debunk fake news and explain developments to the general public, however advised Nigerians to discard reports about the government’s efforts to beat back COVID-19, which did not emanate from the daily briefings or the website of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC).

He also took time to deflate reports claiming that members of the National Assembly had shared a N700 million fund, describing it as fake news.

Read Also: ‘How I survived COVID-19’
“Whether members of the National Assembly are sharing N700 million, like I said, just as we are trying to fight and contain Coronavirus, a lot of energy is also being expended in fighting fake news.

“To the best of my knowledge, I’m not aware that any such money has been given to members of the National Assembly, but I know that fake news is not abating.

“This morning, there was a message that went viral, to the effect that one of the Chinese doctors tested positive and that news was supposed to have emanated from the Twitter handle of the federal government. I want to say, to the best of our knowledge here, there’s no such thing.

“I’ve also just received two hate dramas and other fake news while I was sitting here, which I’ve been unable to open. But we will continue always to debunk fake news and we’ll try our best to timely give you information about the COVID-19, either through our daily press briefings or through the website of the NCDC and the task force”, he said.

https://thenationonlineng.net/no-chinese-doctor-tested-positive-for-covid-19-says-fed-govt/

Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2020
those guys are here to treat Aba Kyra or whatever his name is

35 Likes

Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by nanauju(f): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2020
grin
Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by Jestin: 9:45am On Apr 16, 2020
I can never trust any word from the mouth of Alhaji Lai Mohammed. I hope the present of the Chinese doctors is yielding a positive effects.

47 Likes

Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by DonMustafa: 9:45am On Apr 16, 2020
Please understand what Lai muhammed is saying. He said no Chinese doctors tested positive to Covid-19. This is because those people who came in are not doctors. They are 5G installation engineers.

Think about it. How can 14 doctors come into a country but did not report at any hospital for duty. They went to a construction company CCECC. Truth is that they are not doctors. They are 5G installation engineers.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by Moneywirer: 9:45am On Apr 16, 2020
Coming from Lai grin

6 Likes

Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by chinavs9ja(m): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2020
Ok
Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by EzzyCarter: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2020
Had a girlfriend. The day I found out her surname was Lai, I started observing her more keenly. I wasn't shocked to find out she was a talented and smooth liar too like her daddy. LAI, there's power in the name grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by usoroakpan(m): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2020
Lies as usual

7 Likes

Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by Researchclue: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2020
'Essential' & 'Nonessential'
Or is it 'inessential'? Or 'unessential'?

What to Know...
Essential means "of or relating to essence" or more commonly "of the utmost importance." If something is not important, nonessential, inessential, and unessential are all acceptable terms, although nonessential is the most common and the term you will hear the most when referring to "nonessential personnel or workers."
www.researchclue.com

Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by PureGoldh(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2020
Issoryt... anyhow wey e be....wetin we know be say CoronaVirus will soon be a thing of the past.

The gOvernment should just try and see that the citizens don't go hungry during this period..no be everybody get money to stock up foodstuffs that will last for 2weeks.....All fingers are not equal
Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by HeadNigga: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2020
Someone else should have made this disclosure... Maybe a director in the ministry. If you know you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by crafteeworld: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2020
Can anything true come out of Lai Mohammed?

I don't think so...

3 Likes

Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by u11ae1013: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2020
Liar
Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by tspun(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2020
Since they can't travel to get the treatment in foreign country they have to import them to treat some of the sick politicians, because they don't believe in our health workers and u keep thinking this government will change

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2020
Rubbish people
Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by jaymejate: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2020
What happened to our qualified doctors?
What's going to happen to the workers these Chinese people locked up in their factories in Ogun

What will happen to Nigerians being sent out of their houses in China?

You will not address these. You're all fool!sh
Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by Kingpele(m): 9:49am On Apr 16, 2020
Ok
Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by MCastle: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2020
Lai we know u mean the opposite

2 Likes

Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by freshkpomo(m): 9:49am On Apr 16, 2020
I don't believe anything from this particle gong, he keeps yapping like a TV with poor signal.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2020
Lai Muhammad is obsessed with lies

2 Likes

Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by nolywe(m): 9:49am On Apr 16, 2020
This man's lie is even a lie...Nigeria needs the real covid-19...It will eradicate and abolish these old fools politicians in our government

1 Like

Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by Keziehenry(m): 9:49am On Apr 16, 2020
It's a LIE if it this is coming from LAI
Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by DriggityDre: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2020
Lie Mohammed. You are doing well.

3 Likes

Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by monaPhilz: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2020
We shall overcome
Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by minasota(f): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2020
Liessss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by Jack500: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2020
DonMustafa:
[s][/s]Please understand what Lai muhammed is saying. He said no Chinese doctors tested positive to Covid-19. This is because those people who came in are not doctors. They are 5G installation engineers.

Think about it. How can 14 doctors come into a country but did not report at any hospital for duty. They went to a construction company CCECC. Truth is that they are not doctors. They are 5G installation engineers.
[s][/s]

Thrash and balderdash. If u don't understand something, tell people to explain to u, stop displaying your ignorance on public forum.

Their is no relationship whatsoever between covid 19 and 5G. The reason why those doctors are not in hospital yet is because they are in self isolation for 14 days.

5G has come come to stay, the world is moving, move with it or be dump out.

3 Likes

Re: No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed by Emmacula8(m): 9:51am On Apr 16, 2020

Lai Lai muhammed.... Hmmmm! They want us to believe they are fighting against Corona virus meanwhile they are fighting for what to share, well done..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance / 38,000 Nigerian Doctors Are Working In The Diaspora- Eko University Of Medicine / Woman Narrates Ordeal After Suffering 35 Miscarriages In 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.