Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary (27130 Views)

Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary(throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Avalancheman: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2020
kendrick93:
Fuck1ng scammers......
Feeding fat on the gullibles...

Have they scammed you before

2 Likes

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by gbale1(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2020
kendrick93:
Fuck1ng scammers......
Feeding fat on the gullibles...

You are an idiot... A non consequential piece of material valuable only for statistical purpose

You open your smelling mouth spewing rubbish. What these couples have achieved in 26 years, if you were given the age of Methuselah, you will not be able to achieve what they have achieved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Jestin:
I am disappointed in our Nigeria pastors. None of them could predict the emergence of the new Coronavirus or even heal the people who are tested positive. I dey vex
But na them sabi prophecy this and that,even the one that had tea with God didn't c this coming grin

1 Like

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Jestin:
what are you waiting for ?? Otubu
Olofo
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by gbagyiza: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2020
One of the ministers of the gospel I respect in Nigeria. I must say he is a genuine man of God because the bible says by their fruits we shall know them. Happy married anniversary sir.
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Julietuche(f): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2020
owukpa:
The Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche and his wife, Dr. Mrs. Becky-Paul Enenche are celebrating their 26 years of blissful marriage.

IDOMA VOICE learnt that the duo, who are both trained medical doctors from the University of Jos, were wedded in holy matrimony on April 16, 1994.

While Dr. Paul hailed from the famous royal Enenche family in Orokam, Ogbadibo LGA, Dr. Becky is a native of Ikachi, Oju Local Government, Benue State.

They are blessed with four children.

In a post to commentate their wedding anniversary, they wrote: "We are grateful to God Who has helped us in the practicality of the marriage Covenant, where love enhances submission and submission boosts love and God grants distinction.
May God grant you HIS help in your marital destiny in Jesus Name! #26thweddinganniversary #DrPaulEnenche #DrBeckyPaulEnenche"

Source: http://www.idomavoice.com/2020/04/dr-paul-enenche-wife-celebrate-26-years-of-blissful-marriage-photos-vieo.html

Joseph Juliet
Happy Anniversary Mama and Papa. I tap into your grace in Jesus name
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by sweetjohn(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2020
Jestin:
I am disappointed in our Nigeria pastors. None of them could predict the emergence of the new Coronavirus or even heal the people who are tested positive. I dey vex
Keep being disappointed while your government continue to make fool of you. mumu
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Karlifate: 10:27am On Apr 16, 2020
I love this man's songs.
He's good. wink

1 Like

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by toprealman: 10:27am On Apr 16, 2020
Chinwees:
Wow... Congrats sir and ma.
Meanwhile Daddy Freeze and pastor bashers who instead of growing their Christian life are hell bent on insulting pastors cannot keep 5 years marriage.

And for those asking why pastors didn't predict the coronavirus.. When Jesus was here on earth, did he spend his time predicting the fall of the Roman Empire? Or the massive persecution by Nero? (He did talk about persecution) but Pastors are not there for predicting, pastors serve as guides to the spiritual needs of Christians. If you have met a fake one or you are one yourself, don't generalize. If you had a bad experience with one, don't generalize. Pastors don't save, Jesus does.

I respect Pastor Paul Enenche so much for his undiluted teachings on Christian living and Holiness. His songs cam move to tears too.

Freeze and his 5sec marriage.... cool
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by rosamaris: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2020
I just love and admire this couple. Wishing you more blissful years ahead. Happy anniversary!
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by kendrick93(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2020
gbale1:

You are an idiot... A non consequential piece of material valuable only for statistical purpose

You open your smelling mouth spewing rubbish. What these couples have achieved in 26 years, if you were given the age of Methuselah, you will not be able to achieve what they have achieved
Bleep off you piece of cunt.
YOU and your pastors are no different from yahoo Boys.....
You shield yourself from the truth with the 'he's a man of God' tag....
In reality your pastors are leeches benefitting from an ignorant followers
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Kingrefreshed: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2020
Jestin:

Hunger don reshape your brain. And the department of thinking have been removed from your BRAIN FACULTY.
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by adexpa(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2020
We can all have that kind of anniversary too n even more but it takes discipline, tolerance and endurance to materialize understandings. Many of us are not ready to practice these things anymore but we all wish to see our marriages for years, we are all happy seeing 30years n 60years anniversary. We need to start preparing for it now. It is possible for all of us but it require prices. May God give us the grace.

Happy Anniversary Sir.
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Truthfulvoice: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child defilement of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by ignis: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2020
spiceadole:

Best combination.
I'm a doctor..My husband is a doctor.

Wetin una born?
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by ProudBoy: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2020
Two scammers.
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by cherriton12: 10:46am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by mu2sa2: 10:46am On Apr 16, 2020
Punchline33:
Congrats. But the woman is now looking older than the man. Please anyone here who knows Eneche personally should tell him to lobby FCTA to get a pedestrian bridge built because it is unsafe for his church members to be sprinting across a 12-lane busy airport road where drivers drive like they re practicing for Formula1 all in a bid to meet up with oga at the airport or catch flights. This is a serious matter else no matter how he tries to project his image in the public i will see him like our careless leaders who dont care about the masses (his poor members).
Rather, appeal to the self-declared man of god to construct the pedestrian bridge.
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2020
HML..May God in His infinite wisdom continue to strengthen your marriage for His glory.
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by gbale1(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2020
kendrick93:
Bleep off you piece of cunt.
YOU and your pastors are no different from yahoo Boys.....
You shield yourself from the truth with the 'he's a man of God' tag....
In reality your pastors are leeches benefitting from an ignorant followers

I can perceive your envy and hatred in your soul. You are bitter and I can see that you hate people who are successful, hence you are miserable. I'm too busy with important stuff than to join issues with an indomie generation kiddo.

My advice, celebrate success because what you attack you don't attract.

1 Like

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by ucham: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2020
Franking:

Gba nde oshi ahu nkiti.
Eziokwu my man. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by genkins(m): 11:05am On Apr 16, 2020
Chinwees:
Wow... Congrats sir and ma.
Meanwhile Daddy Freeze and pastor bashers who instead of growing their Christian life are hell bent on insulting pastors cannot keep 5 years marriage.

And for those asking why pastors didn't predict the coronavirus.. When Jesus was here on earth, did he spend his time predicting the fall of the Roman Empire? Or the massive persecution by Nero? (He did talk about persecution) but Pastors are not there for predicting, pastors serve as guides to the spiritual needs of Christians. If you have met a fake one or you are one yourself, don't generalize. If you had a bad experience with one, don't generalize. Pastors don't save, Jesus does.

I respect Pastor Paul Enenche so much for his undiluted teachings on Christian living and Holiness. His songs cam move to tears too.

Marriage is only Important here on earth and for the world but is not in heaven. By world standards they have tried but by heavens standards nko.? Besides no Nigerian pastor has healed corona virus yet. What does that tell you? They are all motivational speakers
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Trupz: 11:06am On Apr 16, 2020
Spacewalk:
she don over ripe ooo, she just finish law school self.

Thanks for the Intel boss. Let me work with this forthwith. ��
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Trupz: 11:12am On Apr 16, 2020
kach1:
I hope you are also spirit filled. May your wishes be granted

Amen. Spirit filled and virtuous shaa.
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Punchline33:
Congrats. But the woman is now looking older than the man. Please anyone here who knows Eneche personally should tell him to lobby FCTA to get a pedestrian bridge built because it is unsafe for his church members to be sprinting across a 12-lane busy airport road where drivers drive like they re practicing for Formula1 all in a bid to meet up with oga at the airport or catch flights. This is a serious matter else no matter how he tries to project his image in the public i will see him like our careless leaders who dont care about the masses (his poor members).
Do he care before? He doesn't
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Amos81(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Congratulations sir
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by BruncleZuma: 11:25am On Apr 16, 2020
sapientia:
Someone that cannot cure ordinary covid 19, that one na pastor

grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by israelmao(m): 11:26am On Apr 16, 2020
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits / Daddy Freeze: Stop Giving Winners And Redeemed Church Members Financial Aids / Youths Sack Catholic Priest In Imo State Community. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.