Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp (80763 Views)

Pdp Condemns Gun Attacks On Labour Party Candidate, Lasun Yusuff / Olowu Of Kuta Honours Tukur Buratai With Thanksgiving (pictures) / Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by orisa37: 8:52am On Apr 17, 2020
He ain't seen nothing yet.
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by AsawanaDgreat: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2020
They want to she their relevance, but we will soon demolishe the bagars. BH your time is up.
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by Nwaonyishi69: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by idi4you: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2020
always repel attacks. Likes for idris debi share for Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by spiritmasquerad(m): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2020
REDshouse:
Stage play to collect more money ..a ko yen je.... mafo...all na stage play
U pple said he was hiding in Abuja but nw that u have confirm u are saying stage pls pray 4 sense because u are confused
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by Roozzaay(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2020
This is what they called "See Finish"
And the lie as usual "no fatality"
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by Risingblue008(m): 8:56am On Apr 17, 2020
Wht r they salón?wetin dem dey tal?
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by Princedapace(m): 8:56am On Apr 17, 2020
I could see a lot of Mopols there.. I think the media is not reporting the roles the Mopols are also playing in this war which I think is quite unfair to those men.

I know few of them, though not a member but I grew up closed to both soldiers and Mopol barracks.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by lookingfly: 8:57am On Apr 17, 2020
See what bull.hari and burantashi has reduced Nigerian's and Nigerian army to.....it's a pity!
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by Toju200(m): 8:57am On Apr 17, 2020
divinehand2003:
Hmmmmm

The BOKO boys only show respect to the CHADIAN GALLANT FORCES
the same chadian forces dat lost 100 soilders to BHT in A Seven hours gunbattle yeah right

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by Fidelismaria: 8:58am On Apr 17, 2020

Na only jollof rice buratai sabi fight

Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by grtcj: 8:59am On Apr 17, 2020
What's the essence of bringing them alive when they will be sent abroad as repentant fellows...?
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by emkz: 8:59am On Apr 17, 2020
Nigerian military has not demonstrated tactical superiority in this fight. The best tactic is to take the battle to the insurgents. Why is this so difficult to do? Is this not what the Chadian army did? Don't we have a directorate of military intelligence? What about the National Intelligence Agency and local vigilante to provide intel?

With this reactive rather than confrontational approach by the NA, we cannot defeat this insurgency. We need to prevent Boko Haram from determining the pace of the war.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by ofemigeorge(m): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2020
Holyvurgin17:
This country has many problems. Oh God I want to relocate to Morocco, Egypt or Ireland. I feel sick each time I realize that I'm still a Nigerian.
Peace comes from within....that place God sees
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by tammie24: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2020
Audio attack

You can't attack your own sponsor
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by oyeb15: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2020
The troops are even justifying the boko haram boys for attacking them.
Are they not sent there to kill boko haram? So they aren't supposed to kill d terrorists so that they won't attack them.

Galant soldiers indeed?
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by Germi9: 9:03am On Apr 17, 2020
matrix199:
When one would have expected the Boko Haram insurgents to take to their heels far off Borno state, they are even more defiant and even launched an attack to make a statement that they're not perturb by Buratai's presence.

Boko Haram don see Nigerian soldiers finished!
What the heck!!! Why the movie,it is obvious that Its all arranged and scripted..f!ck you Buratai ..and all of you who keep joking with the lives of nigerians
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by KingMicky3286: 9:03am On Apr 17, 2020
The numbers of soldiers protecting Bruatai will be enough to wipeout Boko Haram. He went there for show.

We are not fools.

author=destinychildolu post=88499937]

https://thenationonlineng.net/boko-haram-confronts-buratai-with-mortar-gun-attacks-in-borno-camp/[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by adelaja70(m): 9:04am On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2020
"Impeachable sources" English has suffered cheesy impeccable sources is right.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by jamace(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2020
I am ashamed of the nigerian armed forces. Where are the artillery and airforce? No coordination, no cooperation between the army and airforce.
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by chubinwa(m): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2020
I watched the shot clip and I felt for the young soldiers. it was to me like a movie. these Boko boys are dead pan mien. zero sympathy to humanity. I just hope and pray that Nigerian army with the presents of burutai will squash them once and for all
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by ScotMisile: 9:10am On Apr 17, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Now is the time for Buratai to get first hand experience of what the troops have been facing for a long time with leftover weapons from the civil war.
I hope he keeps to his words by staying till Boko haram is defeated
Goodluck to him and the boys

Please, Please Dr. Goodluck Jonathan is in Bayelsa state.....
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by REDshouse(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

U pple said he was hiding in Abuja but nw that u have confirm u are saying stage pls pray 4 sense because u are confused
You are the one so confused ... when Idris derby went to war with chad we saw the footage and all he did ... but when buratai went to war the only footage we saw was him sharing easter rice and beans... and coming to public that boko haram attacks him to gain public sympathy .... mr man Mafo... A ko je
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by Judybash93(m): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2020
Ōmō men... So, these guys never die finish? Nna men, this thing is serious oOo...
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by fredylee: 9:17am On Apr 17, 2020
A friend has called this a Smokescreen attack, whatever that means.

Time to unleash the newly acquired machinery.
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by fredylee: 9:17am On Apr 17, 2020
A friend has called this a Smokescreen attack, whatever that means.

Anyway, time to unleash the newly acquired machinery.
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by Felman120: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2020
They should tell us the war is over not giving news that Boko Haram attacked him no be that kind thing we won here life has been lost for years now because of selfishness and greed of our politicians and military Generals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant / Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.