Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp (80777 Views)

Pdp Condemns Gun Attacks On Labour Party Candidate, Lasun Yusuff / Olowu Of Kuta Honours Tukur Buratai With Thanksgiving (pictures) / Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2020
I don't know why I have this strong feeling that this Bruatai of a man goes to the camp to snap pictures once in a while and then runs back to his safe haven in Abuja............again why is it that Nigeria army are always on the defence against this boko guys,what happened to the slogan...."the best form of defense is to attack"......

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by Antichristus: 9:22am On Apr 17, 2020
As clueless as Buhari the moving skeleton.
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2020
REDshouse:
Stage play to collect more money ..a ko yen je.... mafo...all na stage play

EXACTLY....
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by FLOTAN(m): 9:25am On Apr 17, 2020
Now that Gen. Buratai is there on ground, we expect to see superior military tactics. Anything short of that will not be acceptable.

Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by Iceberg3: 9:25am On Apr 17, 2020
Holyvurgin17:
This country has many problems. Oh God I want to relocate to Morocco, Egypt or Ireland. I feel sick each time I realize that I'm still a Nigerian.

Let me finish the line,..."still a Nigerian in Nigeria"

My guy you ain't alone. At times,I feel I should just port to Cotonou for the mean time..
How do we go about it nah?!
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by Ibman: 9:26am On Apr 17, 2020
Are our troops Afraid that the terrorist may ambush them I hate hearing armed soldiers using the word repel or chased them away, to where to hit soft target abi.
see a whole COAS telling his boys to chase them away.
I was expecting him to say go and make sure u bring them dead or alive.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by Rotji(m): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2020
Part of the reason why this war has lingered is because the NA is always only repelling BH attacks, they are most times defending themselves from BH attacks instead of the other way round. This I believe is for the reason everyone in Nigeria knows, bizness!

Now that Chad has exposed the Leaders of both the NA and Govt, let's see how they respond.

Nonsense ingredients cool
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by Neoteny7: 9:34am On Apr 17, 2020
" Impeachable sources at the camp who are not authorized to speak with the press revealed that the insurgents came in motor gun trucks from the south-western side of the camp and opened fire on the camp. "

That means the story is fake news
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by Julietlove95(f): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2020
Nna meen I am tired of Nigeria and this their boko haram saga. Nigerian army always repelling attacks why not launch an attack and kill this bastards for once like chad did instead you go there to eat rice and chicken rubbish.
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2020
divinehand2003:
Hmmmmm

The BOKO boys only show respect to the CHADIAN GALLANT FORCES

THAT IS JUST MORTAR GUN SALUTE

BOYS ARE JUST TRYING TO WELCOME HIM
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by BurbeeStyles(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2020
When the only freedom left is death...that is the worst form of freedom.

Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by Antichristus: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2020
The terrorist religionists are beginning their starvation month. May they catch Coro and may Coro take them away so the world can be free of terror.

Anyone notice they locked down their threads so no contrary views can be expressed? Why Seun Osewa and NL would allow this undemocratic practice which is hallmark of the Saudi terrorist religionists is appallingly denigrating.

Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by Saintfrancis82(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Because Boko and chief of army are biz men in Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by baysol: 9:44am On Apr 17, 2020
destinychildolu:

https://thenationonlineng.net/boko-haram-confronts-buratai-with-mortar-gun-attacks-in-borno-camp/
It's time for buratai to pay the supreme price because of young soldier lives they have wasted in the past through his negligence and wickedness. Only need to wait and see.
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by bergs2: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2020
Audio confrontation!!!!

Jokers
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by Vlibray: 9:55am On Apr 17, 2020
Commonsense99:
angry
All the way from chad Idris Derby advanced far into bokoharam and Nigerian territory, where he is presently the landlord an infact giving Nigerians ultimatum to come and take over possession.

If Nigerian army advance for once will heavens fall? Why are they making it look So Obvious that they are playing a hide and seek game with the fulani urchins?
Na only to repel dem sabi .
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by MYHUBBY: 9:57am On Apr 17, 2020
“The Chief of Army Staff told the soldiers to see what happened as a distraction from the main operation that they are going to carryout. But we defended ourselves very well by repelling them,” the source said.

Another source revealed that the insurgents could have been angered by an earlier advance operation that the troops carried out yesterday.
“We suspect it was the advance operation that we carried out yesterday that got them angry and they decided to come to attack us. You know we killed some of their men in the operation and captured others alive so they were angry,” he informed.

imagine what's coming from a whole military of the most populated country in Africa

Giant of Africa indeed. all Nigeria systems had been reduced to nothing since this illiterate emerged, the fool had to bring in foreign practitioners to ridicule our best medical practitioners

useless people

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by kozmokaz(m): 10:03am On Apr 17, 2020
Glink2018:

Chad govt is serious about defeating Boko haram but Nigeria govt is not serious about it.
Some have made millions of dollars as this fight continues.
Now, is either Nigerian soldiers kill shekarau or boko boiz kill buratai.
One must kill one.

Definitely... From what i can point out... It rrally wasn't even an attack.. Boko boys just wan ginger am small
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by Damsman10(m): 10:04am On Apr 17, 2020
sapientia:

Is it not shameful that Nigerians Army cannot know this guys movement until they launch attacks.

So a camp that houses the Army Chief have no drone or tech to detect incoming attacking.

Strong point. We all watch movies and we expect Soldiers to be at a fair height ready to blow whistles if there is any movement in their direction.

I think what Nigeria lacks in warfront these days is Strategy and Strategists.

Jumong king of Goguryeo comes to mind.
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by Consy247: 10:06am On Apr 17, 2020
Let's see how it goes
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by Alwaysachick: 10:07am On Apr 17, 2020
Chadian President had a video evidence of his battles, Buratai show us evidence. Stop all these lies and deceit.

Wicked souls
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 10:10am On Apr 17, 2020
Iyanu lo ma jasi.
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by afecgivers: 10:14am On Apr 17, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Typical Nigerian soldiers cheesy grin grin grin they will talk more and do less

Chadian didn't talk much but showed us what they achieved!!!

Where is the bodies of those killed Everyday, you killed thousands without pictures, them no dey finished

Borrow a leaf from the Chadian government, they wiped them out and asked you to occupy the place!!!

Haba!!!

My brother! That statement was so childish. "It's because we killed them yesterday, so they were angry"

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by Bayoibee: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2020
With all these efforts, you’ll capture some of them then later release them because they’re repentant then they go back into the world start killing again, military collects more funds for weapon to fight and capture them again and it goes on and on like that..kudos!
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by myles16(m): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2020
destinychildolu:

https://thenationonlineng.net/boko-haram-confronts-buratai-with-mortar-gun-attacks-in-borno-camp/

this shows they've insider in the Nigerian Army that is giving them all Nigerian Army strategies and vital info....Be wise to fish out the spy
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by ChiOkikeNedu: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by miniziter(m): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Now is the time for Buratai to get first hand experience of what the troops have been facing for a long time with leftover weapons from the civil war.
I hope he keeps to his words by staying till Boko haram is defeated
Goodluck to him and the boys

The boy go run.
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by izubext007: 10:29am On Apr 17, 2020
general now facing general. that's how it's should be, not him (burutai) staying in Abuja and be fucking small small girls , giving order from hotel rooms .
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by bombim(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2020
no pictures na lie
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by samuel1986(m): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2020
My fellow nairalanders, this lockdown is becoming something else on me.

Even to feed now is a problem.
Please help me out with as no
amount is small.

Access Bank.
Re: Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp by kingsclass: 10:40am On Apr 17, 2020
The Nigeria military is just playing hide and sick game with Boko boys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) / Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.