Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Snail Farming: Challenges And Prospects - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Snail Farming: Challenges And Prospects (352 Views)

Catfish Farming - Challenges Of Sales And Profit Margin. / How Profitable Is Diary Farming In Nigeria And Prospects Of The Business. / My Journey Into Plantain Farming - Challenges, Cost And Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snail Farming: Challenges And Prospects by Edithspecials: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
I intend to set a mini snail farm. I will like established snail farmers to share their experience especially challenges encountered and how they were able to surmount them. What are the prospects?

Also those who ventured into snail farming and opted out kindly share your experience with us especially the challenge (s) that informed your decision.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Thick Forest For Wood / Contacts Of Snail Buyers Needed / How To Check If Your Facebook Is Hacked Or About To Be Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.