Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Some Questions Nigerians Are Asking About The Covid-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Some Questions Nigerians Are Asking About The Covid-19 (340 Views)

COVID-19, MTN And 5G: 5 Burning Questions Nigerians Are Asking / No Bra Day 2019 Trends On Twitter: See How Nigerians Are Marking It (photos) / #TrashChallenge: See What Young Nigerians Are Doing With Trash In Their Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Questions Nigerians Are Asking About The Covid-19 by iscom(m): 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
I'm tired of answering questions about COVID-19. To me many people don't believe COVID-19 exist. To me COVID-19 is 100 % real even though I have not seen any cases. These are the likely questions people asked. So let us see how you will react to the questions.
Do you know or have you seen any person affected by COVID-19?

Do you have any friend, relatives etc that have been taken to the isolation centres?

Many people have died from the disease: Is any of these people closer to you?

Many people have recovered from the disease: Do you know any of these people apart from the big names we are hearing?

Do you believe COVID-19 is real? If YES Click like if NO Click share
Re: Some Questions Nigerians Are Asking About The Covid-19 by psucc(m): 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nobody here will see any person suffering from COVID-19. This is because for now, it affects only the "politically connected and conduits".

When it gets to that level, even you, OP, will be afraid to touch your phone.
Re: Some Questions Nigerians Are Asking About The Covid-19 by iscom(m): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
psucc:
Nobody here will see any person suffering from COVID-19. This is because for now, it affects only the "politically connected and conduits".

When it gets to that level, even you, OP, will be afraid to touch your phone.
I think so too
Re: Some Questions Nigerians Are Asking About The Covid-19 by iscom(m): 6:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Twenle Twenle we dey go..
Re: Some Questions Nigerians Are Asking About The Covid-19 by iscom(m): 6:54am On Apr 24, 2020
Twenle Twenle we dey go
Re: Some Questions Nigerians Are Asking About The Covid-19 by iscom(m): 6:55am On Apr 24, 2020
I just believe vaccination is the final solution
Re: Some Questions Nigerians Are Asking About The Covid-19 by iscom(m): 6:57am On Apr 24, 2020
This is just too much for us
Re: Some Questions Nigerians Are Asking About The Covid-19 by CodeTemplar: 7:15am On Apr 24, 2020
I want to appeal to the govt ( all levels ) to seriously consider the effect of a poor planting season and be creatively smart about the lockdown. The bible says seedtime and harvest time shall not cease. The scriptures also says God shall open the gates of heaves ( the sunshine, rainfall ) and the earth shall yield her increase.
If we allow the lockdown to affect the planting season, then I am afraid God will not be to blame. The effect of hunger is well known. for this reason I am appealing to govt to allow those hustling youths in the urban areas returning to the farm for planting be specially considered. The govt should see them as policemen or army men and allow them perform their crucial task.

(1) (Reply)

Kano Death - We Only Did Verbal Autopsy Because Of Our Religion In Kano / The Best Way To Gain Lean Muscle Mass / Twitter Follower Beggars On NCDC Handle...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.