Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) (120973 Views)

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman / Spanish Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnap, Uses Ransom Money From Husband To Play Bingo / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Kobicove(m): 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
I can't say I blame her 'The place' is on fire cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by MzTunechi(f): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Is this a comedy skit? Which kain shameless couple be this

4 Likes

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Abbeyme: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nollywood gone bad
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by younowell: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dear upcoming women, try avoid guys that act like this..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Martinola(m): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is hillarious

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Garrieveryday: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lol
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
WTF is this
This is the funniest thing I've ever in my whole lifetime seen online.
Both of them shameless abeg
But the guy no try at all

3 Likes

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Bewiseedet(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
My nigga no gree. After all Konji nah bastard.

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
The woman should go back and let him complete what he started grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by neonly: 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
9jatrendz:

Why are Amebos running after them? Do they want to witness what happens next?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Purifiedsoul: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:
This news again?
If this news is for real, then the man has lost his senses and this clearly shows why man can rape a mad woman.
Now i believe when a man is Hot, he can sleep with anything. Imagine how this man is behaving in public. One hot slap from one strong guy there will reset his brain to factory settings. What rubbish?
It's not your fault.
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by xynerise: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Staged

2 Likes

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by israelmao(m): 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
COVID-19 lockdown fallout,this is historic!When man continues to see his wife every now and then, no work and no outing everywhere is just restricted.For man that has no flair for reading or other domestic work to occupy himself,what comes to his mind every moment his wife passes and swings her well-rounded hips in front of him is sex,couple with the fact that how woman dresses when she is indoors with her husband.This is even more common in apartments that are not spacious enough to have a quiet moment to sit down and plan for post-covid-19 era.

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Galactico4ever(m): 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ayomideayo:
What some are praying for, you better dont let them snatch your husband...follow him inside like that and continue cheesy cheesy wink wink
Who is praying for such kind of man? even olosho sef go tire

3 Likes

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by CHIOMAEZEH: 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASBrKB0a6G0

Even though i know this is a joke/skit, the said lady should be happy that her husband still has time for sex; too much thinking, lack of food of money has made many men loose their libido. The uploader of the video should also be careful on what they upload to youtube...they are strict these days ooo.

But the one i pity most is the woman above.... A tailor; they said we should stay at home; she obeyed; now, the same government who said we should stay at home without palliatives have gone to destroy her shop. She had peoples clothes in the shop; that is minis the machines she has in the shop.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nkemdilim2014(m): 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Why this woman dey refuse koboko nah. [left][/left]
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by ksstroud: 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Staged

2 Likes

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by espn(m): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Staged. The camera man...the husband..wife and the lady at the bus stop.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by IamCookie(f): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hmm. Eulalia and lostz... I see you both aspiring wink grin

4 Likes

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by NaijadrivaCars: 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
grin
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Sam119(m): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
May God punish boredom. Woman take stop running ehn!!! Las Las, u go dey alright cool
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nairalandmonika: 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:

Not married yet but will definitely do when I get married.
What if u are tired and ur husband is not tired, will u run like this woman?
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by gender123: 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
What do you expect, an idle man is a devil workshop
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Abusule007: 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
When you take Kolaq Alagbo as juice cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by cococandy(f): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
I don’t understand what they are saying but it sounds very funny
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by toffyz(m): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
lol...Inside life
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
That's how they fvck and procreate without thinking of how to cater for their offsprings. Fvckaholic angry

12 Likes

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by uuzba(m): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
Yeye couple, both of them didn't have shame, their kids will live with the shame forever
It's not supposed to be anyone's business.
In this our stupid world, the moment you step out of your room, you are surrounded by 1000 mobile phone cameras ready to take your picture and spread your business to the whole world whether you like it or not.
I pity them both.
The rest of us should learn, don't expose your personal business to the world.

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by davillian(m): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
The man has been sex starved
If this woman give this man kpomo consecutively for 5 days he would be scared of coming home...
What I'm trying to say is that use kpomo finish your husband his demand for sex would drop thank you....
But wait those hoes take more than 10dicks per day and they don't tap out..

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Staged or planned
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by phransix2: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wahala dey ohhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.