Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) (120978 Views)

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman / Spanish Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnap, Uses Ransom Money From Husband To Play Bingo / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by luminouz(m): 12:26am On Apr 17, 2020
Eulalia:
This news again?
If this news is for real, then the man has lost his senses and this clearly shows why man can rape a mad woman.
Now i believe when a man is Hot, he can sleep with anything. Imagine how this man is behaving in public. One hot slap from one strong guy there will reset his brain to factory settings. What rubbish?

Are u his wife? Why e come pain u like this? grin
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by BButterfly: 1:54am On Apr 17, 2020
Fake story and video to trend .who are those chasing with camera to capture the event. FAKE AS FAKE
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by juman(m): 2:44am On Apr 17, 2020
Crazy couple.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by wyqay: 4:13am On Apr 17, 2020
Hunger will reset you brain, continue grin grin grin
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by celeiyke: 4:58am On Apr 17, 2020
Ayomideayo:
What some are praying for, you better dont let them snatch your husband...follow him inside like that and continue cheesy cheesy wink wink

grin
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 17, 2020
Eulalia:
This news again?
If this news is for real, then the man has lost his senses and this clearly shows why man can rape a mad woman.
Now i believe when a man is Hot, he can sleep with anything. Imagine how this man is behaving in public. One hot slap from one strong guy there will reset his brain to factory settings. What rubbish?
though im against the man's actions o.. But any slowpoke of a man that'll interfere and slap the husband is a joker cos if na me I go face the man squarely beat am blue black .. I go ask am whether na him wife.. Or my wife! So issues like this leave them to fool their selves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by olmoRoc: 6:40am On Apr 17, 2020
Meanwhile, some women are ready to do it all day, and will even go out to get it if the husband is too tired or too sick for the all-day action.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Chimasoka: 10:05am On Apr 17, 2020
I just finished preparing this delicious and yummy Ofe Nsala AKA White Soup.

How to Prepare Native Ofe Nsala | White Soup the Native Way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9gDltc1bZU

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by mannose002(m): 10:48am On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=9jatrendz post=88505623]Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex. Runs As Husband Pursues Her

if the the man is normal and nott on drugs then he would not be pursuing his wife for sex sake.

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by pitsonbay: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kilo tie man se yin gan
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by popooladayo(m): 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Eulalia:

One hot slap from one strong guy there will reset his brain to factory settings. What rubbish?

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by kechywillz(m): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nawa oo
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by yinkusss: 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is mess
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by ArcToyin(m): 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
When we lack self control, this is what happens.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.