Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,930 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) (120968 Views)

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman / Spanish Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnap, Uses Ransom Money From Husband To Play Bingo / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by zinny377(f): 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Rickjordan:
One of the reason i support Islamic marriage, if she wan misbehave bring more subtitudes, na you go do tire angry period

Me too oh!
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by C505: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:

Do the younger ones know how to handle men?
If I get married today, my man will never look outside.

Story
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:
This news again?
If this news is for real, then the man has lost his senses and this clearly shows why man can rape a mad woman.
Now i believe when a man is Hot, he can sleep with anything. Imagine how this man is behaving in public. One hot slap from one strong guy there will reset his brain to factory settings. What rubbish?

Problem is that everybody in that vicinity seems to think it is okay. What would make a man pursue his wife out onto the streets... When you can easily wait for her to come back inside after some time. To the point of forcefully dragging her back in in front of people. And no man there could restrain him.

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by uuzba(m): 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
princejenks:
watched the video and it looks staged. People do all kinds of things to trend and given the period we are in right now, any distraction is well come
It's a total violation of privacy.
YouTube has pulled down the video.
Certain things are just not anybody's business..
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Emperor4tune(m): 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
if na 1min man u go complain,he can straff for hours u still dey complain,he deos not straff complain,he is not gud in bed complain & now that God has bless u with a man who is a bedroom expert on puna affairs u begin dey run @ times using most of these women act strange

3 Likes

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Alvin212(m): 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:
This news again?
If this news is for real, then the man has lost his senses and this clearly shows why man can rape a mad woman.
Now i believe when a man is Hot, he can sleep with anything. Imagine how this man is behaving in public. One hot slap from one strong guy there will reset his brain to factory settings. What rubbish?

See them
Feminist my a#ss

Must he be slapped by a man

Why not a woman
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nairalandmonika: 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
The woman is lying. Is it now she feels it is too much? Two of them are cursed.
Personally I feel it's the lockdown. On a normal day the man will be out hustling, the woman too, they may have little or no time for it. But for this lockdown everybody dey house, jobless.
After this lockdown, Nigeria population may double

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
SmartyPants:

Problem is that everybody in that vicinity seems to think it is okay. What would make a man pursue his wife out onto the streets... When you can easily wait for her to come back inside after some time. To the point of forcefully dragging her back in in front of people. And no man there could restrain him.

I'm telling you. So annoying.

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Olarewaju89: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
IamCookie:
Hmm. Eulalia and lostz... I see you both aspiring wink grin

Both of them are very funny.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by tunary(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
The guy is just a fool for pursuing the woman to the street because of sex, as a man if you cannot control ur urge for sex u are not a real man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Made4naijalove:
In a funny and viral video, a Nigerian woman and husband were videoed running about on the street after the wife complained of excess sex during the coronovirus lockdown.

The lady named Tosin begged passers-by to come to her aid as her husband, Ibrahim pursed her for more sex.

Konji is really real. This coronavirus lockdown is really causing a lot of things.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRWAfGumTSA

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Egypt209: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
People blaming the man doesn't knows how those women complain that you're not fucking dem wella.
The poor guy finally buy and drink the combined gbogbonishe and prove he's better than his father and now you're complaining.
Go and find out how those who bend to pressure to drink all sorts of things just to satisfy women in order not to go outside went through pain.
I think the people there should pin this woman down let the guy flex all the shacking so that he won't die oooh.
Worse case scenario,the well becomes wide and sore with the side bushes gone, but nigga need to stay alive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Made4naijalove:
In a funny and viral video, a Nigerian woman and husband were videoed running about on the street after the wife complained of excess sex during the coronovirus lockdown.

The lady named Tosin begged passers-by to come to her aid as her husband, Ibrahim pursed her for more sex.

Konji is really real. This coronavirus lockdown is really causing a lot of things.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRWAfGumTSA

That's what you expect when your wife is the only source of your enjoyment.

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by humblemikel(f): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hope Buhari is prepared for the boom in babies population that's going to scatter this country next year.
Hope he is really prepared
The level of sex being carried out by both married an unmarried couples this lockdown is unimaginable.
Nigeria's population in 2023 will be like
Shameless couple
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by picoba(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2020

There will be unexpected pregnancy did ng this lockdown, many are locking down their wife now. The results will definitely be our soonest.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:

Lol...far from it. Hes just whining me and I'm playing along.
playing along abi spoiling me
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nairalandmonika: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
SmartyPants:

The manner in which he dragged her back into the apartment constitutes coercion. No one must be coerced into intercourse.
Of course, what I see here is lack of communication n understanding. As married couple the man should be able to understand the woman is tire and give her time to rest.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Alvin212:

See them
Feminist my a#ss

Must he be slapped by a man

Why not a woman

I beg your pardon! Who's a feminist?
Please don't ever address me as such next time.

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by kokomilala(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
@Ayomideayo, yea.Some nymphomaniacs are craving such men; men that will be plunging them tirelessly. If he slips from her fingers,another sex-starved woman will snatch him.

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by adontcare(f): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lol
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ayomideayo:
What some are praying for, you better dont let them snatch your husband...follow him inside like that and continue cheesy cheesy wink wink
cc: Eulalia
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by BlackSpanner: 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Who are those shooting this Nollywood script during this lockdown?
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:

playing along abi spoiling me

Lostz leave me alone, biko. grin
I can't even corrupt an ant.

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:

Do the younger ones know how to handle men?
If I get married today, my man will never look outside.
Won de undecided
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Jibsy203(m): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
kemi51:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6Y4JnAnY0Q

That is the video
Yoruba ppl are de most shameless fools on earth, very useless ppl with smelly body odour
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Dboytruth(m): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
If say lock down no de, if she see her husband with another woman she go begin para... Now edon reach make yu answer yur calling yu de run..
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
eni4real:
Won de undecided

Hun? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.