Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried (96941 Views)

Portable's Dance Moves On Stage Got Fans Worried (Video) / New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried / Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Dollabiz: 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
Worry about yourself not others
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Xclusiveme: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
bikerboy1:
MAYBE, the weight loss is for another role in a different movie.

He can easily gain back his lost weight if it is so important to him.

That's some of the things A-list actors have to go in their career.

Ah swear
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Xclusiveme: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
campbelljosh:
Maybe he has cancer

Lol. He's shooting a new movie

1 Like

Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by EXLOVER(m): 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Justiceleague1:
Am I the only one who haven't and just don't wanna see Black Panther!?

Same way I can never see X-Men, especially that rubbish Wolverine
Is like me and you dey same league.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Xclusiveme: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Justiceleague1:

So says ur name. U re a Dc fan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
SunriseW:
Oh my Tchalla
See him na, "I never Freeze"
He's clearly frozen now. embarassed

Lol grin
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by armadeo(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:
These actors go to the extreme to make their roles believable

Yes they do.
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Xclusiveme: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
sapientia:
Million dollars asset.

If you see how Marvel monitor these starts eeh.

Got to be for a scene.

Ah swear. Hahah.
Thats why they relieved Robert downey of Ironman before he dies in reality and mess up Avengers cos they suspected some health issues in him.
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Xclusiveme: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
I have already guessed the kind of role he'll be playing. CJ in Grandtheft
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Xclusiveme: 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
galaxy2020:
what movie will warrant his losing such weight? He might be sick.

Lol. That's what A-list actors do. Its not a new thing. He can easily gain that weight back
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Xclusiveme: 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Angelfrost:

A DC fan hating on Marvel multiverse is living in denial and folly!!! grin

I am a fan of both franchises, but DC will never come close to Marvel in anything... Where would they begin: Storylines, Costumes, Individual background stories, Box office (don't even go there!), graphics, etc??!... Abeggi!!! grin

Apart from Aquaman and Joker (too weird, dark and depressing), what other real movie adaption has soared in Theaters??!... Wonder Woman was all puff and huff!!! Mtcheww!!!

Lol anyone in his right senses cannot compare Marvel with Dc. Marvel has got more than 5movies with a Billion dollar box office compared to Dc. Though DC happens to be older than Marvel but they aren't the best
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Xclusiveme: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
Angelfrost:

Not quite... But, you are close... Let's say 1 Marvel movie equal to 4 DC movies!!!

Aquaman dusted Black Panther and one of those Avenger sequels put together IMHO!!! tongue

Lol, list any Dc movies that has surpassed a billion dollar box office apart from Aquaman
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Xclusiveme: 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nostradamus:
nollywood stars? I doubt.

Williams uchemba cut his whole beards to portray a school boy in a movie. Lol
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by LegendaryArnold(m): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
"De strenth of de blak pantha haas bean strippeth ewhay"

1 Like

Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by junketer(m): 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
I believe it's for a movie. There's this christian bale's movie i watched sometime ago and i couldn't believe it was him because he was looking very thin. I later read somewhere about what he put himself through to lose weight for that role.
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Amya(f): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Justiceleague1:

We're plenty. In fact I choose not to see any movie that has any media hype going for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Texman21: 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
Angelfrost:

Stan Lee remains the undisputed legend of the comic verse!!!

I know Marvel overtook and left DC far behind... This is not up for argument...

However, Aquaman was a better watch for me compared to Black Panther, and the second sequel of Avengers (I believe Age of Ultron)!!!
u have a point DC tried on that one grin.but marvel nearly fvck up with deadpool.
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by IHate9jerianss(m): 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
I watched Chadwick Boseman on a radio interview about 3-4months ago.Towards the end of the interview,one of the presenters told Chadwick about his charity organisation and asked Chadwick to donate any amount he desired.Chadwick then casually said he would donate a hundred...a hundred thousand dollars shocked
The presenters began screaming Wakanda For ever!!! Wakanda Forever!!!! grin
Great stuff

1 Like

Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by brainshaker(m): 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
power of vibranium weed
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by JoseRaji(m): 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
inoki247:
Abi HUNGViD 20 don reach him side ni
For someone that is Partnering to donate $4.2 Million worth of PPE abi?

1 Like

Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Ayt27(m): 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Black panther was actually nice, it helped in retelling the African Narrative from Hollywood's action hero's point of view, in a positive way.

He actually fought with Boko Haram in the movie sef, plus you will actually like his younger sister.

2 Likes

Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Ayt27(m): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lorazepam:

Why am I not surprised, your moniker Is justice league, meaning you must be a DC fan and probably hate a lot of Marvel stuff.

Lol, quite ironic right?
Marvel was a success because of Iron Man though (RDJ)

Lorazepam, is that like the name of a Malaria drug?
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Na normal tin na. He can easily gain it back. I'm sure der is a reason for dat, probably for movie or jus keepin fit.but most Nigerians will c it as being sick
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by babatee90(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
bikerboy1:
MAYBE, the weight loss is for another role in a different movie.

He can easily gain back his lost weight if it is so important to him.

That's some of the things A-list actors have to go in their career.
you mean A-list actors like Ogogo? grin
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Yufusjohn: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
jerryunit48:
possible
ok
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Lorazepam(f): 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ayt27:

Lol, quite ironic right?
Marvel was a success because of Iron Man though (RDJ)

Lorazepam, is that like the name of a Malaria drug?
No, it's another drug called a Benzodiazepine.
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by gonkin(m): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
He looks he's getting more sex than meals
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Ayt27(m): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
JaceBlaze:

I can't speak for Black Panther cause I never cared to watch either but I think X-Men is one the best Marvel installment,especially when Wolverine was still being played by Hugh Jackman.

Jackman was so good that he had about three solo franchises out the X-Men group, he even got a feature in X-Men apocalypse when the team had to go break the out the captured mutants.

Hugh Jackman was literally born to play Wolverine and Hollywood knows it.

1 Like

Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Tapout(m): 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
dawnomike:
I believe he's preparing for a movie...

most likely... no be we here wey dey shoot movie under 30 mins
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by bikerboy1(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Angelfrost:

It's definitely a movie role... Most likely a biopic.

It's an extreme transformation only few have been able to pull off in months. Typical examples:

1. Adrien Brody for his role in The Pianist.

2. Tom Hardy in Bronson.

3. Charlize Theron in Monster.

4. Christian Bale in The Machinist.

You are so on point
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Ayt27(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lorazepam:

No, it's another drug called a Benzodiazepine.

I see you are being sarcastic,
I just thought your moniker sounded.........pharma like

No vex
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
grin vry funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos / Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.