Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags (48739 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares 16 Yrs Photos Of Him, Hon Ndudi Elumelu And Babangida Ngoroje / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by tragergeorge(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
busybrain123:

And you think the cash will reach you. My dear to be honest, those in the village are now feeding better than those in the city. At least, they can eat their farm harvest while those in the city don't even have N100 to buy garri..
I'm not talking about me,,,if dem fit go share campaign shirts, caps,cloths for village make dem go share money,,,,leave that your talk of say villagers de enjoy now,,,,you for go your village na,,abi una no get farm land for village..?n besides how many farm Harvet them get??
Abi na one small cassave farm na dem wan de eat??don't be selfish,,,this your bvn formulae na crap,,,,you think say e go reach you?hahaha....
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Bluntemperor: 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Romanoff:
Just one of his cars is enough to feed people from Kabba to Isanlu.

What has he done to alleviate their suffering in a time like this?

He is a jester as we need to ask him what foundation did he laid for the Kogi people or Youth? Senators don't retire in Nigeria!
When you plant maize,you don't expect to reap Cocoa.Remember how you and your colleagues then were enjoying the Dubai Hotels and trips.please,live Nigerians alone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Prenonjebose: 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
adexpa:
Dino should stop coming up with problems that are happening in Nigeria, we all know there is poverty in the land,we all see them, we don't need him to be a reporter on issues we are aware of..... he should be showing us how he is contributing his own resources to assist the problem......irresponsible men
Thanks for your comment. We all know there is hardship in the land. Let's do something about it, not echoing the obvious. Mr Melaye, help the masses. Do your bit and become a blessing to the people
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Iamgrey5(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Where and how?

I always stand for truth.

But if you demand for it history will take the link down to the village where it was distributed.

Learn to be unbias..

Balance issues and free your mind.
Yet, you switch moniker like a little boy running from a dog cheesy

You lie, you are a.hypocrite and you often make argument void of logical reasoning.

You take your own advice and learn to be unbais for once in your life.
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Value2020: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Chrischidera:
Those hungry Nigerians thank you in advance Oga Dino, for your kind, benevolent and selfless gesture of selling [b]al[/b]l your expensive cars, and using the proceeds to feed the hungry. Your salary alone is higher than the earnings of a US president, so you can always buy more cars after selling off your current collection to raise money for charity.

Thank you Oga Dino. Thank you
[color=#000099][/color]
His expensive cars is not the problem of this country and note He has never been accused of looting public fund. He is entitled to enjoy his wealth. Work hard and make your own then you can decide to buy 505 Peugeot and share the rest to the poor.

People like you are the reason why our leaders feel they hold no tax payer any accountability on how they spend our money. Tell me what is he into?
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Buhari1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Isoduwa:
Dino look at yourself and look at your people

See yeye man posing with Ferrari. Its like he is using the car to make up for his missing dickson.
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
xareal:
Looting--yay
Social distancing-nay
Social compression-yay

dino follow distribute rice and bean during 2015 election to crowds like that
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Yet, you switch moniker like a little boy running from a dog cheesy

You lie, you are a.hypocrite and you often make argument void of logical reasoning.

You take your own advice and learn to be unbais for once in your life.

I am always fair and just..in my submission.

But likes of you are blinded by ethnic leaning that truth now becomes Secondary.
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by studM(m): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Hunger virus will kill us more than coronavirus.

Am a living witness that hunger virus can kill a man.

Continue to rest in sweet rest Hungerbad though no be hunger kill you

Abeg na wetin kill am bros@hungerbad
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by kramer: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
LifestyleTonite:
Nigerians are starving - Dino Melaye shares video of people scrambling for bags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On5qQN9qhbI&feature=youtu.be

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1250750369157779458

Apparently this is an old video from 2019. Dino Melaye be posting fake news as usual

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1101421529722744833?s=20
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Jaqenhghar: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Niggerians are generally indisciplined,uncouth and lack manners. Even in the midst of plenty they behave like hyenas. This attitude of rushing everything is not peculiar to Niggerians in Niggeria alone. Even in the UK and US you see 2nd and even 3rd generation Niggerians, born and bred in those countries, you see them rushing food at parties. Meanwhile I have been to countries like Niger where they are 100x more wretched but you will never see them behaving like animals.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by OChimex: 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mendy3I:
cheesy
It baffles me to see the giant of west Africa ,with so many resources to still live as if we are still under the colonial masters cry cry

Which is more deadly now click like for hunger virus share for corona virus. sad

Era of colonialism was far better.

Go back to history,... During colonial era, Nigeria and indeed Nigerians were far better off. Standard of living, the economy, everything.

From facts, Independence was Nigeria's biggest mistake. A very horrible one...

Observe the only Africa (SA) who allowed colonialism up to 90's how far behind they left other African countries who hurriedly got independence.
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Waterbear(m): 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Why dont people learn forex trading and work from home?

Here is a forex lecture group coming up..
Its a free lecture so whats there to lose?
Instead most people prefer to spend their mb on instagram

GO LEARN HOW TO TRADE AND STOP DEPENDING ON THE GOVT..

YOURE ON YOUR OWN.

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Okayoo: 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
LifestyleTonite:

He is part of the problem of this country
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Jaqenhghar: 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
VaselineCrew:
If this is true, then what is the point of the lockdown?
True.Kuku lift the lockdown and let the rules of natural selection come into play. The cases will peak more quickly and peopel will be free to carry on they business
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Oriafo123: 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Romanoff:

Good question
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Olushylay1(f): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Yes,there is hunger in the land and we all know that,So what's the solution?and what are you people,our politicians doing about it??..Here in ibadan,nothing for us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Afolabimills(m): 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
Romanoff:

what has d nepotistic president done after not taking enough proactive measure to curb it initial stage there was once in dis country we're Ebola but it was handled perfectly well
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Jaqenhghar: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Among those people rushing food now you will see bank managers, medical doctors and even oil workers. All because of awoof. Niggers
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Edavi234: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
So this is how Corona virus is prevented..

Nigeriaaaaaaaa.. which means the staying at home is just bullshit..

LifestyleTonite:

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Jaqenhghar: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Romanoff:

My sister. Even if it rains money every day throughout from January to December in that country it will never be enough
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Jostoman: 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jakumo:
Those hungry Nigerians thank you in advance Oga Dino, for your kind, benevolent and selfless gesture of selling all your expensive cars, and using the proceeds to feed the hungry. Your salary alone is higher than the earnings of a US president, so you can always buy more cars after selling off your current collection to raise money for charity.

Thank you Oga Dino. Thank you
how many cars has tinubu, sanwo olu sold to feed Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Jostoman: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
I like this man how he speaks but I don't like his style of politics his greedy too
you are a chameleon

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Jostoman: 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Dino is a fool
am ashamed of you sir
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Jostoman: 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
delpee:
What has he done to help?
go and ask tinubu
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by isaacsegun(m): 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Emu4life:
Coming from someone that derives pleasure in tormenting the poor with his uncontrollable display of luxury and extravagant lifestyle on the media space. Gone are the days i use to commend his balls, he's now a fvcking hypocrite undecided
the same thing I use to tell some sycophants, somebody displaying I'll gotten wealth to oppress you that you have no money in your pockets for two square meal a day and you are still hailing such person...is that not stupidity?
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by rollwinger(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Why is he complaining. While he was in power people were still hungry but what did do other than to buy expensive cars. Nonsense.
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Done2009: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
He's insane for talking self, what impact has he contributed to this pandemic scenario, he can only boast around of enormous wealth he had; displaying exotic cars and houses while his people who made him whom he was today cannot afford at least quarter bag of rice. Whenever the idiot needs their votes and support they will now know how to give palliative to the people, if you can't now, please don't, we don't need your sympathetic messages or video, stay where you are or else naija that are hungry and very angry will locate you and teach you lessons of your life. Thanks for corona virus, no passages abroad nor health treatment overseas for any of you in same category, so don't be too optimistic that you can't be touched, when hunger virus is at its peak, you all politician will acknowledges that you're very vulnerable to hungry and angry Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by dododawa1: 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
one of Nigeria problem
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Value2020: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
isaacsegun:

the same thing I use to tell some sycophants, somebody displaying I'll gotten wealth to oppress you that you have no money in your pockets for two square meal a day and you are still hailing such person...is that not stupidity?

It beats my imagination. I sat down and started calculating the amount of tax I have paid to Nigeria government, since I started working in 2014 till date this excludes vat and other forms of levies. In honesty if I had saved the money I would have gotten myself a land and a car but here I am looking at a politician displaying wealth in my presence while I provide myself all basic amenities they were suppose to provide for me as tax payer. Yet some people that cannot fees themselves come here to support them still makes me wonder if we have hope in this country again
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by freemanq(m): 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
When hunger virus starts in Nigeria of real I wonder if govt can control it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members / 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat / Segun Odegbami Contesting For Ogun Governorship - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.