Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

How To Handle Shit Testing From A Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Handle Shit Testing From A Girls (1125 Views)

Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff / Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle Shit Testing From A Girls by sotherefore: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
SHIT TESTING
.Shit testing is a subconscious testing strategy of ALL girls to determine the masculinity or self worth of a guy....Have you ever wondered why a girl will treat you nicely when you first met but at times goes on she lose all her respect for you and she does not even care about you ?...The answer is simple...you might have fail the shit test.this is a subconscious behavior meaning that they can't stop doing..some even do without knowing they are doing it and 99.9 % of girls do this.
.WHY DO GIRLS DO THIS SHIT TESTING ?
A girl is attracted to a confident guy who is boosting with good self esteem..a man who is comfortable on how he is ...no matter how ugly,short or tall,,,,They are attracted a guy who think highly of himself..a man that will never reduced his self worth to any other human beings no matter what happens...and also a man which nothing can make him look down on himself...they are the alpha males ..since guys knows that having a low self esteem is a HUGE TURNOFF to girls..they fake confident and appear like an alpha male to impress a girl.....on the order hand a girl knows that there are alot of fake guys out there and that they can't identified this fake guys at mere looking at them so they developed in their subconscious mind a testing strategy to filters fake guys from real men..for her to be sure that you are an alpha male..she throws in a test...they can't stop doing...that is how mother nature mould them to be....
HOW DO I KNOW I AM SHIT TEST BY A GIRL ?
.Have you remember when you were walking with a girl and her pen fall down and she ask you to pick it for her ?...has she ever send you to buy something ( maybe sachets water) but deep inside you you know she is using you ?
....how do you react when you try to correct her and she gets angry ?...how do you react when she tells you to be fast when you are helping her even if its a joke ?....has a Group of girls ever said that you have a tiny legs or being short ? How did you react ?...what if you know that you are skinny and a girl said I don't like skinny guy...how will you feel ?..just a few to mention..the way you react to all this things will determine if you are a real man or one of the fake guys out there....this are example of the shit testing....if you feel ashamed or a disappointed appearance shows on your face....you have FAIL WOEFULLY....As a man you must accept yourself and be proud of it....
.HOW DO I REACT CORRECTLY TO A GIRL SHIT TESTING ?
You SHOULD react to a girl shit testing in 3 powerful ways
1)NEVER FEEL ASHAMED OF WHAT YOU CAN'T CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF
yes you heard me right...accept what you can't change and be proud of it...e.g..a girl may ask..'why are you so short or skinny ? ...the best answer is to be happy and smile and said something like 'Because skinny people are gentle and people like them alot..OR Because we have the best characters and we are unique......not necessarily mean that you must use my example but NEVER ever show her that you are ashamed of who you are....she will love and respect you for this....
2)NEVER HELP A GIRL WHEN YOU FEEL SHE IS TRYING TO USED YOU....
E.g
The two of you are sitting you know she is not doing anything...she asked you to go and buy sachets water with your money...even if is not your money don't do.....OR.....Her Pen drop in front of her..she asked you to pick it up for her....the best way to handle this is not to help her...infact just know its a test and don't do it and don't be angry as well....if she jokingly tell you to be fast when you are helping her then you also jokingly tell her that you won't do it...never give her the impression to think that she could control you. she already knows a high value man will not do it and as a result she is not going to be angry...even if she is angry never apologize..is not by force to help..
3) STAND YOUR GROUND ON WHAT YOU WANT AND BELIEVE NO MATTER WHAT..

E.g
You try to correct her after she has offended you but she get angry and you apologize........she said 1 plus 1 is 3 you keep quiet because you don't want to cause trouble......... .you try to hug her and she is angry you apologize...never apologize for what you want and what you stand for even at risk of losing the friendship..if you do then you have fail the test ...do you know the consequences..? check below
.WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I FAIL THE TEST THEY HAVE BEEN THROWING ON ME ?
She will realize that you are not what you claim to be...her respect for you will disappear immediately...she can never date you..because no girl in this world will date a man she has power over...never be that man ...don't give them the chances of thinking they can control you...if you fail to be the man...she will automatically control you...finished your money...ransacked your life and will go and date one ugly man that you are ten times better than........cheers..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Handle Shit Testing From A Girls by Omar09(m): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Noice!
Re: How To Handle Shit Testing From A Girls by dpassion8(m): 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
op nice 1 sha...but i can bet my balls dat u
will fail 90% of all d tests..xpecially if u jam one wey sabi press ur mumu button..

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Shit Testing From A Girls by reubenobi(m): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
dpassion8:
op nice 1 sha...but i can bet my balls dat u
will fail 90% of all d tests..xpecially if u jam one wey sabi press ur mumu button..
Hahaha... Bad guy.
Re: How To Handle Shit Testing From A Girls by Cholls(m): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
my brother Ubanja come ooo
Re: How To Handle Shit Testing From A Girls by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
good

(1) (Reply)

Injured Boy, 6, Hailed A Hero After He Bravely Fought Off A Dog To Save His Sis / Women Need Men More / Today Is The Burial Of The Lady That Was Proposed With 3 Rings By His Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.