Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,563 members, 7,781,820 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:39 PM

If you're bored, get in here. I have an interesting thing for you. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If you're bored, get in here. I have an interesting thing for you. (219 Views)

Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie / Top Notch Action Movies To Watch If You're Bored / Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you're bored, get in here. I have an interesting thing for you. by Shakaranews2020: 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Watch Hilarious Tiktok compilation of nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko. Trust me, this video would make your day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnzYB4jOn8
Re: If you're bored, get in here. I have an interesting thing for you. by bmdmixer: 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
download and watch
Mortal Kombat Legends Scorpions Revenge

http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=1461
Re: If you're bored, get in here. I have an interesting thing for you. by samwise180(m): 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
What of those that are using free basics
Re: If you're bored, get in here. I have an interesting thing for you. by Shakaranews2020: 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
samwise180:
What of those that are using free basics

It's well with those. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State To Relax Presidential Lockdown Order As It Discharges Six Patients / “my Mom Said She Tried To Abort Me” – Mercy Eke, Reveals.(video) / Is There A Davido X Nicki Minaj Music Collaboration Coming? Possibly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.