Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Learn How To Rank Youtube Videos And Generate Sales To Your Affiliate Offers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Rank Youtube Videos And Generate Sales To Your Affiliate Offers (527 Views)

Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs / Generate Sales On Social Media And Grow Your Audience Level / How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Rank Youtube Videos And Generate Sales To Your Affiliate Offers by OgunniyiFolusho(m): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hello guys!
I believe this lock down must have been unfair and fair to some people. Anyways it has been fair for me because I have been making sales in some of my promotions doing simple task.

However, here is what I want you to know, aside trying to promote affiliate offer, which is easier, generating sales can be a nightmare for some people.
However, there is always a way through everything and I promise to reveal the following to you.
1. I will teach you how to make simple converting videos, no tech or software needed
2. How to create attractive youtube thumbnails
3. Where to get high converting affiliate offers
4. How to rank youtube videos easily (Doing secret Keyword research)
5. Secret sales page and email collector you can use.
6. Generating sales on autopilot.

All this and more is what I will teaching in a 3days intensive training with videos as well.
If you are interested, it cost N2,000 for first 20 people and N5,000 for others.

If you are interested, kindly massage me on whatsapp: 08142740029 or use the quick link; https:///2348142740029

I want you to know this, it will be the most intensive and detailed class you ever invested in in this lock down.
Money Back Guarantee: If at the end of the class, it doesn't worth the price, then you can request for refund..T&c Apply.

Thanks
Best Regards!

(1) (Reply)

UBA Reports N30bn PAT In Q1 2020 Results / Hp Laptop For Sale / COVID-19: Ogun Closes Boundaries With Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.