Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

King Of Writers: All You Need To Write, Drop It On This Thread. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / King Of Writers: All You Need To Write, Drop It On This Thread. (548 Views)

Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' / In Need Of Writers / Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Of Writers: All You Need To Write, Drop It On This Thread. by hoygift(m): 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
If language is not correct, then what is said is not what is meant; if what is said is not what is meant, Then what ought to be done remains undone. Good people can address you, to write; Sensitive matters like Apology, Negotiation, Settlement etc. Emails, Online and Email communications, letter of Recommendation. Your privacy is certain, be it divorce, breakup etc

Thank you, i will keep updating this thread, with good contents. I will send your article through a PDF, Its all Free.
Re: King Of Writers: All You Need To Write, Drop It On This Thread. by hoygift(m): 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
Words you should use instead.

Instead of "10 a.m in the morning' Use "10 a.m"
Instead of "Above mentioned" Use "these, this, that, those"
Instead of "absolutely complete Use "complete"
Instead of "achieve purification" Use "purify"
Instead of "activate" use "begin"
Instead of "along the line" use "like"
Instead of "advise" use "tell"
Instead of "am in receipt of" use "have
Instead of "as of this date" use "today"

Thank you guys, Add more if you think you are among the "king of writers" Drop your contacts too, someone that loves the way you write will reach you. {Free} that is what makes you a king.
Re: King Of Writers: All You Need To Write, Drop It On This Thread. by hoygift(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Divorce

Dear Eleanor,

Regrettably, Dan and I are divorcing.

My temporary address for the next six months will be my parents' home, 17 agon palace road Lagos. I will stay on at Isolo and Dan plans to take a position in Ikeja. I'm sure he will let you know where he settles.

I cherish your friendship, and will be in touch again as soon as I get things settled.

With love,

Jennifer.
Re: King Of Writers: All You Need To Write, Drop It On This Thread. by hoygift(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Divorce

Dear Ngozi,

For reasons I don't wish to discuss, Patrick and I are divorcing after five years. Since we both value your friendship, it make this separation even more difficult. (Who gets the friends in these situations is always a dilemma, but I hope in our case it will be both of us.)

I will be living with Angela Bisi for the next six months, at festac, When we get moved in and settled, I'll give you a call.

I'm sure Ifeanyi would welcome a call from you. He will be stying in the house.

Talk to you soon.

Yours truly,
Jennie
Re: King Of Writers: All You Need To Write, Drop It On This Thread. by hoygift(m): 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Looking at the above written letters. You will find out some similarities between them. If you are writing to your friend about your divorce. Include your current address. And also your husband's new address too.
Re: King Of Writers: All You Need To Write, Drop It On This Thread. by hoygift(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Congratulation on New Business

Dear Jim:

I'm giving you a standing ovation! Congratulations! What a phenomenal accomplishment, wining the joker account. ( I should knos; I've bid on it three rimss and lost all three.) I can hardly wait to see your new ideas rolled out over the coming months.

I've always known you have great creativity, And now it will be showcased on the big stage. What a tremendous and well deserved achievement!

Best wishes for continued success.

Regards,

Adamu
Re: King Of Writers: All You Need To Write, Drop It On This Thread. by hoygift(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Congratulation on a promotion

Dear David:
I was delighted to hear you will be the First vice president in charge of creativity. Congratulation A more deserving or talented partner could not have been selected for the post.

I'm looking forward to seeing many more of the unique ideas that brought you this Gold Pick Award at our agency.

Sincerely,

Winnie Backus
Re: King Of Writers: All You Need To Write, Drop It On This Thread. by hoygift(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Office Congratulation

Bob

You've really gotten the Stafford project group off dead center and moving in the right direction. Your approach at the meeting this morning was masterful. Your infectious enthusiasm and charm has Even gotten the disgruntled members of the group in a very positive frame of mind.
Congratulations!

All the best,

Marc
Re: King Of Writers: All You Need To Write, Drop It On This Thread. by hoygift(m): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
A wedding Anniversary

Dear Adekunle and Ada,

Congratulations! Of course we'll attend your fiftieth wedding anniversary celebration. Joe and I will be proud to relate the story of the weekend on Nike Lake. It remains a favorite in this family.

You two have achieved a unique level of oneness in your marriage that we've long admired. Our best wishes for many mode years of even more happiness yet to come.

Affectionately,

Joe and Favour
Re: King Of Writers: All You Need To Write, Drop It On This Thread. by hoygift(m): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Financial Loss

Please accept this gift to help with anything you may need immediately in this difficult time. Not many people have the courage to follow their dreams as you two have demonstrated that you have. We're sorry for this loss, but we know this great disappointment won't defeat you. It's only a temporary setback.

Our hopes and prayers are with you for a very bright future. We know it will be yours. We'll call next week to see how we can help.

Sincerely,

Tunde and simi
Re: King Of Writers: All You Need To Write, Drop It On This Thread. by hoygift(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Death in a Friend's Family

Dear Sola and Peter,

We were stricken to learn of musa's death. He was wonderful person, your son, and we know how very close you were to him. Words can't touch the depth of sorrow that is yours, but may the joy the three of you shared help to sustain you during such a bleak time.

We will bring the Buick over tomorrow for you to use for as long as you need it. We would like to help, too, by running any errands you may need completed, or answering your telephone if you care to forward your calls here. Please you may call on us if there's anything else you need.

We will all miss Musa deeply.

Your friends,
Aisha and Becky
Re: King Of Writers: All You Need To Write, Drop It On This Thread. by hoygift(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Miscarriage

Dear Ella and Duke,

We were very saddened to hear of your miscarriage. We know how eager you were to have this new member of your wonderful family. There really aren't words at a time like this, but please accept our deepest sympathies. Our thoughts are with you.

With our love,
Obinna and patience
Re: King Of Writers: All You Need To Write, Drop It On This Thread. by hoygift(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Death of a Business Associate

Dear Martha,

I was shocked to learn of Ruth's death. I'm sure this is both a professional and personal loss for you and many others at Banjo Corporation. My staff and I offer our sincerest condolences to you and your entire department.

Regards,

Samuel

(1) (Reply)

Have You Gotten Anything From Any Nigeria Company This Covid-19 Period? / Weekly Lpg Insider Report / I Sell & Build Instagram Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.