Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) (97033 Views)

Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / Lockdown: US Destroys Tons Of Food As Farmer Can’t Get Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by ajimotoke(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
We are getting the result of lockdown gradually, why won't our Government understand that there is hunger in the state...they are heartless bunch of fools. Sorry I have to sound this way.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by sakssey23: 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
oluwaSavage:
Haaaa
wahala don dey happen for all
Buhari don doom us all
Now we don dey fall
I pray this no be War
because Nigerian citizens don reach the wall

Hunger Virus is real o
HunVid2020

Next level of Wahala, jagajaga
one day we go get sense to revolt because these politicians won't do shit to help we common man

But the bottomline is; for this man wey die so, Is this Story real? �

Forget it! Nigerians are just screamers! Nothing will happen that is why your politicians dey use una play soccer.
Men, please listen to Fela's songs over and over again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by malvisguy212: 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
femi4:
Fake...but trust mod to put it on FP. That's the new NL for you
fake news or not, poverty level in Nigeria is increasing, people are suffering, hungry everywhere. Yesterday kaduna State government release curfew from 8 to 6pm. I saw a begger, the man don't even have the strength to beg, he was just crying. People are suffering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by kokomilala(m): 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
I've been saying this is the best period to turn against this government. However, what we see is a situation where a gang of unconscionable idiots called ,One Million Boys ,have turned against the masses instead of the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Martinola(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Btruth:
Why now? Even if it was a biscuits he should have feed on it. People should not wait till when they have their usual solid food to eat. Please take even biscuits or pap of N50 to hold body. This is really sad if truly he died of hunger. God will surely save us from this famine.
Some people can't afford #10 biscuit.
U dnt knw how deep poverty has eaten into dis country.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by frankson1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Punchline33:
RIP to the young man. It is obvious hunger was not the only thing responsible for his death because he had been working at the site and probably been paid before today. Yes they get paid daily and must have had some money to buy food. This headline is sensational and the person who made the post is simply chasing clout. Have we considered other factors like performance enhancing drugs? Not that he was unemployed na. RIP once again.

You are the first reasonable person following this post.

Whoever posted this picture obviously didn't know the guy laying on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by ahukannakate(f): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
It's such a pity, RIP
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by realtheo: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hunger virus is deadlier than corona
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by bmdmixer: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
so a picture shows a man on the ground and a statement reading it died of hunger.

what i see is a man wearing gloves proberly got knocked out.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by femi4: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
malvisguy212:
fake news or not, poverty level in Nigeria is increasing, people are suffering, hungry everywhere. Yesterday kaduna State government release curfew from 8 to 6pm. I saw a begger, the man don't even have the strength to beg, he was just crying. People are suffering.
So we should consume fake news cos people are hungry. Is hunger affecting your reasoning?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by hargbolahan01: 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ayoefa:
Naija and fake news.

So who conducted an autopsy to determine that he died of hunger?

Do you people know that someone can go for 40 days without food? As long as you stay hydrated, you can survive for 40 days without food.

All these fake news is just pathetic and sad. There are people who needs help and even I have been giving family and friends helping hand to buy food and stuffs.
The could have died due to many other reasons. In fact he will be almost skeletal before he can die of hunger.

FAKE NEWS
If it is hunger death or not...but should know hunger is real

and that's why govt no dey pity their people bcuz people like you who are around them take everything concerning people as fake news even if you don't do investigation

I just hope you feel what hunger means so that you can understand to pity your fellow human being

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Punchline33: 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
pensacola:
There is a thin line between unemployment and underemployment.
That is a debate for another day. The matter here is that, the person has a small job that can get him food. So to conclude hunger killed him is mischievous, insensitive and inciting.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Charmingpet: 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
CrudeSon:
This is serious!!!!It is only a week left!!just hang in peeps
provided it won't be extended again. May God help us
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by areeyor(m): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
May God heal us in this country

Many likes and views on this page will be a blessing from you to me

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_Ad99bl9Qz/?igshid=1hbg1bzemjdcv
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Sermwell(m): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Punchline33:
RIP to the young man. It is obvious hunger was not the only thing responsible for his death because he had been working at the site and probably been paid before today. Yes they get paid daily and must have had some money to buy food. This headline is sensational and the person who made the post is simply chasing clout. Have we considered other factors like performance enhancing drugs? Not that he was unemployed na. RIP once again.
a very senseless comment!! in this same country where labourers are owed? where even take home pay cannot take workers home?
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Punchline33: 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
bmdmixer:
so a picture shows a man on the ground and a statement reading it died of hunger.

what i see is a man wearing gloves proberly got knocked out.

Using "gloves" and "knocked out" in one sentence will make it look like he was fighting with a bag of cement
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by nokatakata: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
I wish the govt will take this fake news thing serious and begin to arrest people who post fake news. One thing I have noticed is ipod miscreants are majorly the goats responsible for most of the fake news out there.
They post all sort of rubbish on that their bi.afruad facebook page and start sharing it all over the internet. They twist stories and lie just to cause mischief. If them arrest them now, they'll start crying that they are hated.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Renida: 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
What a fiasco

Brand/Rebrand Your Business.

Quality Graphic Designs Makes Strong Impression on Clients.

Contact me today for Creative, Affordable Captivating Graphic Illustrations

Contact me today!!
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kidskywalker:
It will not will be well with lugard and associates who formed this pitiful disgrace of a country.

Leave Lugard out of this. He's done his and move on, we have been independent for almost 60 years and wouldn't face our fears but hide under unnecessary facade.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by YurFatHer: 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
Why can't he beg for money? if he meet people, he'll see something. at all at all
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Mummymahdi(f): 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:
This is what Melinda gates meant when she said she sees bodies littering the floor in Africa soon

That's seems to be true. Hope my situation won't reach this

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by persius555(m): 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Covid-19 Vs Security operatives Vs Hungvid-19
11. 19. 1
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Ayoefa: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
hargbolahan01:
If it is hunger death or not...but should know hunger is real

and that's why govt no dey pity their people bcuz people like you who are around them take everything concerning people as fake news even if you don't do investigation

I just hope you feel what hunger means so that you can understand to pity your fellow human being

Is there any human that has never experienced hunger at one time or the other. Even those that have it all must have experienced it for one reason or the other.
There are people that needs help, but posting fake news is just as sad and pathetic as the govt that you are complaining about.
Why try creating a narrative that does not exist. Same was a lady posted a video in my area claiming people were begging for food when in fact the Estate where giving out food in an orderly manner. She knew what was going on but videotaped it in such a way to make the country look bad. They called the police on her and she had to make another video showing what was really going on. Some of you are just desperate to paint the country in bad colors. Believe me, those with common sense are not going to fall for it.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Blackbishop(m): 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
ozoebuka1:
angry
Ozoebuka1 said so...

This is what will happen;

1. We will all gather here and insult our politicians intelligently.

2. Yorubas will get angry when you insult a particular politician from Yoruba, so will igbo and Hausa.

3. In the next election, we will still vote a person who we know won't perform well just because he came from our tribe.

My verdict is this...
I am stupid, lazy and docile.
The op is stupid, lazy and docile.
The first person that commented first is same.
So is the last last person that will comment... All of us a the same because all we are good at is complaining online. What we get is what we deserve!!!

God bless you bro and I totally agree with you. When I posted revolution chant on the first week of this charade I was baptised with insult and name callings
Now they re still on the same page nothing is done everyday police is killing someone and we are here doing nothing armed guys are taking advantage of helpless citizen we are still complaining.
We are we going to damn the consequences and deal with our politicians. We only have one life and can only die once let's just fight for the better tomorrow we all want

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by pensacola: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
Punchline33:

That is a debate for another day. The matter here is that, the person has a small job that can get him food. So to conclude hunger killed him is mischievous, insensitive and inciting.
Maybe an autopsy should be ordered, then.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by malvisguy212: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
femi4:
So we should consume fake news cos people are hungry. Is hunger affecting your reasoning?
Nigerian with insult. You cannot have a fruitful discussion with a Nigerian man. Smh
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
CrudeSon:
This is serious!!!!It is only a week left!!just hang in peeps

who said so? they will sure extend this shit
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
ozoebuka1:
angry
Ozoebuka1 said so...

This is what will happen;

1. We will all gather here and insult our politicians intelligently.

2. Yorubas will get angry when you insult a particular politician from Yoruba, so will igbo and Hausa.

3. In the next election, we will still vote a person who we know won't perform well just because he came from our tribe.

My verdict is this...
I am stupid, lazy and docile.
The op is stupid, lazy and docile.
The first person that commented first is same.
So is the last last person that will comment... All of us a the same because all we are good at is complaining online. What we get is what we deserve!!!
I want to kiss you right now

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
The guy is stupid. Nobody in his village farming is hungry
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by E2000: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
josen16322:
Nelson Mandela quote-Wen a group of people decide 2 do somtin together there is notin dat can stop dem meaning there is power in numbers,many poor people will surely die of hunger we as a citizen a time is coming if don't fight 4 our right we are all doom cry
I suggest something similar like what Ghana did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This / See The Perfect Alternative To Fresh Tomatoes. (pictures) / Yoruba Name For Cloves And Parsley.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.