Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (64616 Views)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by DJOKAY(m): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
The Lagos State government has confirmed the death of a medical doctor and two other coronavirus (COVID-19) patients in the state.

The Commissioner of Health in Lagos, Professor Akin Abayomi, announced this in a series of tweets on Thursday.

Unfortunately, Lagos recorded 3 additional deaths from #COVID19 related complications. The deceased are males aged 51, 52 and 62.

*️⃣One of the dead; a medical doctor had contact with an infected person who recently returned to the country.

Other victims have no travel history or record of contact with any infected person.

*️⃣Total #COVID19 related deaths are now 10
I hereby urge Lagosians to remain vigilant and report any concern about #COVID19 infection in our communities by calling Telephone receiver 08000CORONA
#ForAGreaterLagos

https://mobile.twitter.com/ProfAkinAbayomi/status/1250787013504221190

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by AJOBI77(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
We shall overcome this

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Harllaby: 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kudos to every doctor in the building. I think Nigeria needs to set aside a day to fallen doctors.

189 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Bola146(f): 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
cry cry It's well with us in Nigeria. Those medical teams are really trying

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by fergie001: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
It took place yesterday.
https://www.nairaland.com/5795616/lagos-discharges-16-coronavirus-patients#88478168

Surprisingly, its not breaking news...
You people shouldn't infuse fear in people..please.

51 years, Dr. Emeka Chugbo & Ors....RIP

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Brodachoupo: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
This one loud o
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by TallPck1(m): 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Well in my area...

No one is talking about Corona virus.

It's all about hunger and security issues right now.

RIP to the dead.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Picture or I will never believe it

Pls who sold Nigeria destiny?

Cox We are just like a sheep without a shepherd

Guys coman eat ... Before u start hailing me and tell me dt u av been drinking garri which we know is a lie.

I ate this food 3 weeks ago bfor lockdown lock me up... gringringrin

Forgive me for just posting it now grin

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Legitz: 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
God won't Shame us

3 Likes

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Becklynn(f): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
It is well. cry
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by monaPhilz: 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dear God cry cry
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Explorers(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
RIP

2 Likes

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Jack500: 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
We shall overcome

No matter what, this 2nd 14days lockdown should be the end of lockdown, if not the effects of the Lockdown will be worse than anything corona can cause.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by ccollins(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
G
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by ForeThinker: 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Join me let's pray together ♥️❤️❤️

Almighty God, we know that everything is in Your sovereign control. We ask that You keep this new coronavirus from continuing to spread. Give government officials the ability to safely handle people arriving from other countries. Help people decide to stay home instead of traveling or going out needlessly. Holy Spirit, remind people to wash their hands properly. And while it may be heartbreaking, comfort families as they decide to keep their distance from elderly or other high-risk family members.

Amen !!!❤️❤️♥️♥️

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore, we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea …
—Psalm 46:1-2 (NIV)

Together we shall overcome

Stay safe everyone ♥️♥️

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by StolenFufu: 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Idonblivit.
Don't they have names?
Who is fooling who?
Why should the death of a citizen by a classified information.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Etinosa1234: 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
ProfDview1:
Picture or I will never believe it

U wan use the picture soapy

6 Likes

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by PrayerfulTony: 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wow

1 Like

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by rawtouch: 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
na wa
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Austineva(m): 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Very bad. Rip
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by AmazingELixir: 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
shocked

So pontus no see diswan to announce...he left the bad news for the commissioner of health.

What a spineless man.
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
cry cry
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by GOFRONT(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Inside life Orishirishin kan lo shele
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by mygreenday(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
undecided
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by CotenantNIG: 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
wow

follow cotenant on twitter
https://twitter.com/cotenantng
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by BlueDragonttess(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
RIP
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by jericco1(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
The are only humans even though it's painful to see those catering for those infected getting infected themselves.. RIP to them
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by xreal: 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
There are two causes of deaths this period, seriously in competition.

1). Death caused by COVID -19 , and

2). Death caused by police brutality .

#StaySafe

RIP to those who have lost their lives to either since the lockdown started.

1 Like

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Explorers:
RIP
Boss I hail thee
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Toxay(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Very soon, Nigerians would forget about the sacrifices that medical professionals made and the risks they are exposed to everyday and would go all over social media bashing and abusing them

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. / My Daughter Has Hair Lice. / AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.