Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (64610 Views)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by ofiko123(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sad,RIP to the dead...
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Igbovibes270: 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
This no more time to be waiting for the government to help you, now i have a solid platform that allows you to earn with a master class formula free of charge, all you have to do is add this number on Sir Legacy WhatsApp +2348064136827, regards. No Scam 100% working
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Etinosa1234:

U wan use the picture soapy

God forbid bad tin
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by BlueDragonttess(m): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
CotenantNIG:
wow

Did you just say wow
Do you reason from the anus?
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by MakyavelitheDon(m): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Brodachoupo:
This one loud o

1k is too expensive for cartoon that we can all do on our fones.
Better be charging 5H if u want make pipo answer you

1 Like

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by executive12: 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
ProfDview1:
Picture or I will never believe it

Pls who sold Nigeria destiny?

Cox We are just like a sheep without a shepherd

Guys coman eat

Who cares if you believe.

1 Like

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
ProfDview1:

Guys coman eat
you use only pepper do the stew
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Explorers(m): 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
ProfDview1:

Boss I hail thee

Respect bro.

1 Like

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
ProfDview1:

Guys coman eat

Guy u dey flex o, i ve been soakin garri since lockdown.
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by WesLI: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by moyewa25(m): 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
I need help biko 0121144987 gt bank

1 Like

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Confirmedzombie: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Why no death recorded in the SE. I see politics been played here.

May God heal our land
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by LUGBE: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Harllaby:
Kudos to every doctor in the building. I think Nigeria needs to set aside a day to fallen doctors.

Which heroes, he didnt die in the cause of discharging his duties, he got infected at home.
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by gurunlocker: 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Who recently returned to the country? WTF! How the hell are people still traveling into the country when they've closed international flights for close to a month now?

I don't understand this country!
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Harllaby: 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
LUGBE:

Which heroes, he didnt die in the cause of discharging his duties, he got infected at home.
It doesn't matter where he got infected the point is he died in line of duty as a diligent citizen and of course it's not a bad idea commending their remarkable works
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Bullet01(f): 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Which one is evacuated and transferred pls?Somebody should enlighten me
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Semperty:
you use only pepper do the stew

Na only red oil I supposed u abi??
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Robby24: 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
When will this virus end? When will all Nigerians heal as before?
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by BEEFIE: 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
NMA should drop their arrogance... the mortality rate is too high at ℅5... they need to learn from the Chinese expatriate
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Spankyyemi(m): 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Not been easy here please any amount will be appreciated

Sterling bank

May God bless all of us all! Thanks sir/ma
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Harllaby:
Kudos to every doctor in the building. I think Nigeria needs to set aside a day to fallen doctors.
We will do that after we defeat coronavirus

1 Like

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by LUGBE: 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Did you read how the medical doctor got infected at all, he got infected at home not at the cause of his duty.

Toxay:
Very soon, Nigerians would forget about the sacrifices that medical professionals made and the risks they are exposed to everyday and would go all over social media bashing and abusing them
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by AreaFada2: 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Toxay:
Very soon, Nigerians would forget about the sacrifices that medical professionals made and the risks they are exposed to everyday and would go all over social media bashing and abusing them
Na so. While sitting comfortably away wrapped in cotton wool.
Risk of catching infection especially in the tropics with many infectious diseases is a constant. But you know in 9ja we respect looters. Instead of those making sacrifices for the common good.

The common good has no meaning to many anyway.

1 Like

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by etibaba(m): 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bullet01:
Which one is evacuated and transferred pls?Somebody should enlighten me
I am not sure about the transferred but those Evacuated were tested positive here but they are foreigners that have been returned to their respective countries. I guess the transfered are those from other states, like Osun at some point sent a patient to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Lamanii22(f): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Omg it's sky rocketing now...
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by StolenFufu: 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
ProfDview1:

Guys coman eat ... Before u start hailing me and tell me dt u av been drinking garri which we know is a lie.

I ate this food 3 weeks ago bfor lockdown lock me up... gringringrin

Forgive me for just posting it now grin

See better Corona food.
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Galactico4ever(m): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
So it has come to the level of doctors dying
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by callmeRichie(m): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
[quote author=StolenFufu post=88516100]Idonblivit.
Don't they have names?
Who is fooling who?
Why should the death of a citizen by a classified information.

you get it man!!! All nah embezzlement schemes. I was telling someone this shit today. Who are they fooling?? Huh

1 Like

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by elonize(m): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Harllaby:
they won't,dat woman Ebola killed,u hear of am since. Den

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. / AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.