Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (64602 Views)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by luluosas(m): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
My condolences to the deceased. I pray that those infected will recover soon
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
naijaschoolguru:
Lol, naso bro grin
grin
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by johnmattew: 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
ProfDview1:
Picture or I will never believe it

Pls who sold Nigeria destiny?

Cox We are just like a sheep without a shepherd

Guys coman eat ... Before u start hailing me and tell me dt u av been drinking garri which we know is a lie.

I ate this food 3 weeks ago bfor lockdown lock me up... gringringrin

Forgive me for just posting it now grin
go to instablog9ja,u will see the photo of the doctor that died of coronavirus this afternoon
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by redsun(m): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
This thing is sounding more like it down there. You guys must run fi cover. I think the government should allow people to travel out of Lagos to decongest it a little. Especially those that have good homes in the village and the wherewithal to cope. It will be more manageable in the countrysides where the population is not highly concentrated.

1 Like

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by mrdipye(m): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Let's pray for medical workers pls
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by AsawanaDgreat: 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
So sorry , RIP
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls who sold Nigeria destiny?

Cox We are just like a sheep without a shepherd

Guys coman eat ... Before u start hailing me and tell me dt u av been drinking garri which we know is a lie.

I ate this food 3 weeks ago bfor lockdown lock me up... gringringrin

Forgive me for just posting it now grin
what kind of feed is this?
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nuel4:
what kind of feed is this?

Ehn feed grin

If u dey pity me, send me money
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by SavageMaster: 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
StolenFufu:
Idonblivit.
Don't they have names?
Who is fooling who?
Why should the death of a citizen by a classified information.

What is your name, Sir?
When you die, I'll like to be the first to post your name, picture, family and friends names on Nairaland.

Mtcheww!
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by faceland: 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Show their photos
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by faceland: 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
SavageMaster:

What is your name, Sir?
When you die, I'll like to be the first to post your name, picture, family and friends names on Nairaland.

Mtcheww!

A doctor died on duty (if that is true) make him a hero. Didn't we do that during Ebola. If they show the face some might remember that he was battling a illness long before coronavirus (that is if such doctor exist). 300 coronavirus cases, you would think a nurse would be the 1st to die but na the doctor (so how many has he spread it to if real?)
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by mvem(m): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Why no death recorded in the SE. I see politics been played here.

May God heal our land
No deaths in North east
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by mvem(m): 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
awetaiye2015:
Audio death.
Death cases that they don't mention the names of the deceased. No pictures, nothing. They had to force the lockdown on us so that we won't mistakenly walk into those fake isolation centres to see that there are no patients.
Karry on bubu.
Looters...
you show ignorance and beating your chest at same time... I know of 2 doctors that were part of the first 5 cases in Akwa Ibom...keep on fooling yourself... You think there are no ethical approach to these things
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by elsavado(m): 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
In my own area Residents hardly sleep due to increase in robbery. You will call police and before they respond will be like 3 hours after robbery.

Hunger virus is the latest in town more than the CORONA VIRUS.
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by emmiem(f): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Rest in peace to the dead
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by ThierryJay: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is getting messier.

It baffles me that a lot of Nigerians are still trivializing COVID 19, claiming it's a hoax, an elite man disease, means of Govt embezzlement etc. By the time it is passed down form the elites to the masses (which is a just a matter of time) then you'd know what's up.

We now have at least 15 confirmed deaths (17 if you add other cases that died of suspected COVID 19 infection) from COVID, with just over 400 cases at the moment, that's about 3.7% death rate which is at par with the average global death rate. Apparently, the death rate in Nigeria is not as low as is being presented! This calls for greater caution by all Nigerians. COVID is real!

When our confirmed infections begin to run into the thousands, will it be acceptable to have hundreds of people die from the disease?

May God help us all.
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by ajimotoke(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Rip to them, can I advice those gullible people thinking there is no covid in the Country to visit yaba centre just shake a patient and put the hand into your mouth straight, then wait for 2weeks and see what will happen grin grin
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by dokyOloye: 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Harllaby:
Kudos to every doctor in the building. I think Nigeria needs to set aside a day to fallen doctors.
Set aside a day for them now they're alive not when they fall!

1 Like

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Harllaby: 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
dokyOloye:

Set aside a day for them now they're alive not when they fall!
Either ways. It's necessary cheesy
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by redsun(m): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
elsavado:
In my own area Residents hardly sleep due to increase in robbery. You will call police and before they respond will be like 3 hours after robbery.

Hunger virus is the latest in town more than the CORONA VIRUS.
It is almost time to put the crazy soldiers on the streets. But this time drinking alcohol and using skunk weed among them should be strictly prohibited. Proper brown ekiti herbs, okay.

How come the government is not liaising with community bakers and food vendors to help reduce chronic hunger. Every little genuine step they take will make a great deal of difference.
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Harllaby:
Kudos to every doctor in the building. I think Nigeria needs to set aside a day to fallen doctors.

He was not fighting covid 19. He had contact with someone that came from abroad.
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by MagnumDealzNG: 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sad, We thank them for service to humanity, I pray their souls find rest.
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Harllaby: 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
GIFTEDPLANNERS:

He was not fighting covid 19. He had contact with someone that came from abroad.
Yea! Just speaking generally not only in Nigeria but abroad
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by frozen70(f): 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
But why should a doctor treat a corona virus patient in his own hospital when he could as well direct them to NCDC
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by kayc0(f): 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
����️�
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by fraymite: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kudos to our medical teams. May Allah bless you and your families. However, why are people showing too much emotions to our medical doctors while neglecting our soldiers fighting Boko Haram. They are both on front line and one has been on the front for many years. Emotional sympathy is very low from citizens to our soldiers to say the truth.
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by mindtricks: 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
fergie001:
It took place yesterday.
https://www.nairaland.com/5795616/lagos-discharges-16-coronavirus-patients#88478168

Surprisingly, its not breaking news...
You people shouldn't infuse fear in people..please.

51 years, Dr. Emeka Chugbo & Ors....RIP

Same doctors whom we know should at the frontline battling this issue, and should know better are the ones dying.
I wonder why anyone should not take their concerns seriously when they raise issues.
Ours is still not even like those climes where it was a real disaster.
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by fergie001: 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
mindtricks:

Same doctors whom we know should at the frontline battling this issue, and should know better are the ones dying.
I wonder why anyone should not take their concerns seriously when they raise issues.
Ours is still not even like those climes where it was a real disaster.

My bro......so many things left unsaid ooooo
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by chewwie(m): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
ProfDview1:
Exactly! Ministry of health should also post pictures of people who died from malaria and polio or I will never believe. Dundee.
How will you feel if you see a picture of someone you know wrapped in a body bag circulating around the internet? You'll be the first to blame govt.
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by oluwaahmed: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Why can't the FG just stop planes from coming into Nigeria. Till date flights from UK & Europe are still entering Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? / AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper / I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.