Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (64614 Views)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Gbadex17(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
frozen70:
But why should a doctor treat a corona virus patient in his own hospital when he could as well direct them to NCDC
He already attended to the patient before samples were taking for covid-19 , which came out positive
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Gbadex17(m): 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
LUGBE:

Which heroes, he didnt die in the cause of discharging his duties, he got infected at home.
He didnt get infected at home , he attended to the patient in his private hospital before samples were taken for covid 19 and it came out positive,
So u mean say Corona virus waka go meet am for house?
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by frozen70(f): 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Gbadex17:

He already attended to the patient before samples were taking for covid-19 , which came out positive

Ohhhh, what a pity
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Gbadex17(m): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
doggedfighter:

He didn't die in the line of duty
He attended to the patient at his private hospital before the samples were taken for covid 19
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Progress07: 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Permit me to ask: the 2 evacuated and the 3 transferred?
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Gbadex17(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
frozen70:

Ohhhh, what a pity
If he had referred the patient immediately, Nigerians will drag him.and dey will say he rejected the patient, no insurance package for any health worker in Nigeria, u die your family will only get condolence messages, RIP to him
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Tom05: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ti yin ma baje ni.. I think you guys were saying you are ready. Now we should be vigilant.. God punish innah mama..
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Reference(m): 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jack500:
We shall overcome

No matter what, this 2nd 14days lockdown should be the end of lockdown, if not the effects of the Lockdown will be worse than anything corona can cause.

Very unlikely it will end. The government is in quicksand on this.
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by MrEgghead(m): 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
doggedfighter:

He didn't die in the line of duty
Are you normal at all? you just wanted to discredit him by all means.
It was stated he had contact with an infected person who recently returned from abroad, your tiny brain should tell you he treated person or Did they mention anything "home'?
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Rapmoney(m): 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
SCAM! CORONAVIRUS IN NIGERIA is a SCAM!
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by guiddoti: 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Which kind Koro naw?

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by bpalace(m): 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
GIFTEDPLANNERS:

He was not fighting covid 19. He had contact with someone that came from abroad.
Olodo, to you the contact means they exchanged contact abi
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by SavageMaster: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
faceland:

A doctor died on duty (if that is true) make him a hero. Didn't we do that during Ebola. If they show the face some might remember that he was battling a illness long before coronavirus (that is if such doctor exist). 300 coronavirus cases, you would think a nurse would be the 1st to die but na the doctor (so how many has he spread it to if real?)

Lol
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by bpalace(m): 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
frozen70:
But why should a doctor treat a corona virus patient in his own hospital when he could as well direct them to NCDC
The status was confirmed after death of the patient he was treating
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by bpalace(m): 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
Rapmoney:
Be shouting scam... Continue
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Rapmoney(m): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
bpalace:

Be shouting scam... Continue
Stay there being deceived...continue.
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by doggedfighter(f): 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Gbadex17:

He attended to the patient at his private hospital before the samples were taken for covid 19
Okay, thanks
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by doggedfighter(f): 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
MrEgghead:
Are you normal at all? you just wanted to discredit him by all means.
It was stated he had contact with an infected person who recently returned from abroad, your tiny brain should tell you he treated person or Did they mention anything "home'?

Calm down, please
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by calaharry: 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
In medical field overwork cum d environment can breakdown your immune system and you became vulnerable to attack of any virus.Lord be with God. sad
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by calaharry: 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
Rapmoney:
My dear it is no scam but a blessing in disguise.Because God has immuned Africans from it ahead of time take or leave it. cheesy
Cant you African govt are followin WHO lockdown order to get the euros first...nex is imf debt relief...unfortunately is poor masses tht suffer this extended lockdown shitt.
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by calaharry: 11:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Reference:

Very unlikely it will end. The government is in quicksand on this.
Forget story the masses are reachin breaking point and buhari is already prepin nose cover to unlock the roads b4 pandamonium over powers pandemic. grin
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by naturefellow(m): 11:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bola146:
cry cry It's well with us in Nigeria. Those medical teams are really trying
it was said that the doctor (of a private hospital) was secretly treating an influential person, with foreign travel history, who didn't want to report to NCDC.
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by sammyoriade(m): 12:12am On Apr 17, 2020
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by prigoz(m): 1:28am On Apr 17, 2020
Harllaby:
Kudos to every doctor in the building. I think Nigeria needs to set aside a day to fallen doctors.
Is it for fallen doctors or fallen health workers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by frozen70(f): 2:38am On Apr 17, 2020
bpalace:

The status was confirmed after death of the patient he was treating

Ohhh, I see
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by FBIspeaks: 6:15am On Apr 17, 2020
These people that are dying, they don't have names or pictures? No family member to collaborate government story? Now that a medical doctor dies of Covid 19, has the Nigeria Medical Association confirmed it or just Lagos state government? Na ask I ask ooo cos these things are sounding like some fabricated stuff to me
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Gosanzy: 6:23am On Apr 17, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Will you keep quiet, simple instruction you no go take.

U r now shouting Jesus, let me break it to u Jesus never existed. If d colonials never told u about it you'd still worshipping amodeala.

Stay home, simple.. demand for

palliatives.
Finally there'll be bloodshed a lot because u lot r too ignorant.

May God forgive you and grant you grace to repent, that's my prayer for you because you're acting out of ignorance.
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Harllaby: 7:40am On Apr 17, 2020
prigoz:

Is it for fallen doctors or fallen health workers?
Health workers can be honored among the medical practitioners association and can be made public for Nations, not only Nigerian's practitioners but oversees also. Google Doodle is doing a great job in that aspect. I once read on Google doodle about a doctor that committed suicide because his hospital could pay their debt and government is not ready to help. Also about a Russian leader that committed suicide because his country is on economic recession. Only few people can do that for their nations.

1 Like

Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by asamaigho(m): 8:29am On Apr 17, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Will you keep quiet, simple instruction you no go take.

U r now shouting Jesus, let me break it to u Jesus never existed. If d colonials never told u about it you'd still worshipping amodeala.

Stay home, simple.. demand for palliatives.

Finally there'll be bloodshed a lot because u lot r too ignorant.

ur ignorance is so loud bro,..reduce d sound.
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Basic123: 12:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Toxay:
Very soon, Nigerians would forget about the sacrifices that medical professionals made and the risks they are exposed to everyday and would go all over social media bashing and abusing them
I tell you.Especially Doctors!!!

They are endangered species
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by awetaiye2015: 1:11pm On May 12, 2020
mvem:
you show ignorance and beating your chest at same time... I know of 2 doctors that were part of the first 5 cases in Akwa Ibom...keep on fooling yourself... You think there are no ethical approach to these things

It's ok. Since u know two deaths, u are next then. I don't know of any and I won't.
Re: A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by mvem(m): 3:12pm On May 12, 2020
awetaiye2015:

It's ok. Since u know two deaths, u are next then. I don't know of any and I won't.
they have both recovered within 2-3 weeks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. / AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.