Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) (76244 Views)

Lagosians Take Note: Bole Is NOT Roasted Plantain And Groundnut / Covid-19: Stop Begging; Here's One Meal You Can Prepare With Just N50 / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by FARA4GA: 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYLSQnPc-T0

This happened in Cooperative Villa Estate, Badore Lekki in Lagos state. A woman had stepped out of the estate to go get somethings at the supermarket. On her getting back, she saw a crowd, outside the gate.They saaid they were hungry and need food (help).

From the video, we see they are mostly youths; what would happen if they decide to take things into their hands....anarchy is loading.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by SLAP44: 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
You see, voting a bad person will always have grave repercussions.

When we advised a particular region we thought were educated to select a caring president who has their interest at heart and can at least listen to the masses in their time of need, they let hate rule their emotions.

Have you seen how the man you voted for has turned as deaf as a wall since you now need to be cared for in this period of trouble?

Please stop claiming sophisticated and vote for people with a human heart next time, if not, this begging will continue in your region.

Tanku.

538 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by WildChild00(m): 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
I don't think this is true, the above estate before you can gain entry, you have to call the house from the security gate and the person you want to visit has to call the security guys back before you can gain access, perhaps that is what is going on.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by biafraisdead(m): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
WildChild00:
I don't think this is true, the above estate before you can gain entry, you have to call the house from the security gate and the person you want to visit has to call the security guys back before you can gain access, perhaps that is what is going on.
Criminal, u think u can carry ur scam to lekki abi? Nairalanders pls beware of this criminal he is a thief, he has scammed many nairalanders in the guise of transacting business with them.
lalasticlala, ishilove pls investigate what I am saying.

133 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by WildChild00(m): 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
biafraisdead:

Criminal, u think u can carry ur scam to lekki abi? Nairalanders pls beware of this criminal he is a thief.

I am an Ijaw man, inside the creeks grin grin

@rtdcivilservant grin grin
same person as this

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by SLAP44: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
biafraisdead:

Criminal, u think u can carry ur scam to lekki abi? Nairalanders pls beware of this criminal he is a thief, he has scammed many nairalanders in the guise of transacting business with them.

He duped you because you think Biafra was dead grin

Biafra is so alive that you will be shockeed cheesy

215 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by rtdCivilservant: 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
biafraisdead:

U have time exchanging banters with that fool. He is a walking corpse

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Franchise21(m): 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
There's hunger in the land

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nigerians can endure
Nigerians can cope under any situation
That is a pure lie
If real hunger(bad) hook you, you will see your mother and call it your father.
No more extension please!

17 Likes

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by ForeThinker: 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
let's pray for a CURE ♥️♥️♥️❤️❤️

Lord, my heart and prayers go out to all those being affected by the Coronavirus. Bring healing and comfort to those who have fallen ill. May they be strengthened and brought back to full health.❤️❤️❤️
Bless the hands and minds of those searching for a vaccine or cure. Give them success. Guide the leaders around the world that they be filled with wisdom to lead their countries out of this medical and financial crisis.❤️❤️❤️

Thank you, Lord, that your love has been poured out in my heart by the Holy Spirit who lives in me. I declare that I am blessed, made whole and set apart for your use. ❤️❤️

This is the day You have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. Father, You are wonderful and glorious and through You, I am able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all that I ask or think or even dare to imagine according to the power that works in me.❤️❤️❤️

A thousand may fall at my side, ten thousand at my right hand, but nothing will harm me. In the name of Jesus, I thank You for keeping me safe! So Be It, Amen!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2020

It baffles me to see the giant of west Africa ,with so many resources to still live as if we are still under the colonial masters

Which is more deadly now click like for hunger virus share for corona virus. angry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
grin
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by qualityovenbake(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hmm. Government are not helping matter at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by atobs4real(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hunger is real
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by TriCee: 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
They are hungry.
Just imagine the hawkers, small business owners and artisans surviving this one month lockdown with no means of income...

Terrible days ahead, brace up people.

24 Likes

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by WildChild00(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

U have time exchanging banters with that fool. He is a walking corpse

Same person operating same handle biafraisdead

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by rtdCivilservant: 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
WildChild00:

Ever since I placed that curse on u I have decided never to reply u ever again, just wait and see how ur life will end, surely I know the effect (the curse) has started manifesting.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by WalkerMichael(m): 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hunger badddd

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Sylraph1: 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:

He duped you because you think Biafra was dead grin
Hahahahaha

19 Likes

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by TheExecutioner: 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
The chickens are finally coming home to roost.

The price of blindly and stupidly supporting incompetent, unintelligent, nepotistic and visionless Almajiri dimwits is going to be a very high price to pay.

But if this is what it takes to make Lagosians and indeed other Southern Nigerians to realise they have been living a lie, then maybe it's a price worth paying.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Oshlander: 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Something is coming...
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by TruthSpeaker: 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
THIS COVID-19 IS DRIVING PEOPLE CRAZY IN NIGERIA LIKE IN MANY OTHER COUNTRIES.
I JUST HOPE IT DOESN’T GET REALLY WORSE. VERY SOON VERY POOR PEOPLE WITH BEGIN TO VICTIMIZE THE MIDDLE CLASE THAT HAVE EARNED ALL THEIR MONEY THROUGH HARD SWEAT INSTEAD OF ATTACKING THOSE IN GOVERNMENT THAT HAVE MADE THEIR WEALTH THROUGH EMBEZZLEMENT OF PUBLIC FUND.
WHILE THE RICH UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF SOCIAL DISTANCING IN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19, THE POOR ARE BATTLING POVERTY TO SURVIVE SO THEY FEEL THEY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSS AFTER ALL.
MY GOD SAVE NIGERIA FROM THE HANDS OF OUR EVIL AND INSENSITIVE LEADERS THAT STILL PREFER TO LOOT THE RELIEF FUND INSTEAD TO ALLEVIATING THE SUFFERINGS OF POOR AND VULNERABLE NIGERIANS.

18 Likes

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Zyzxx10: 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
They were helping them out not begging.

5 Likes

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by ednut1(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Shit ia getting real. I pray jakande boys dont start their own in osapa o

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by ffo(m): 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
WildChild00:

same person as this
How can seun, lalasticlala, ishilove not do something about this, people complain on daily basis about being scammed by some NL and nothing is done to correct this

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by taiwolomo1: 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
Don't know what's so difficult to transfer money to citizens account using the BVN!!!! Why are we so disorganized in this country !! Damn! Its very easy for goodness sake!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by xiaomimoney: 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
REAL STORY: They were not begging. The Estate organised relief items to be shared to the needy. Those are the people you are seeing there. The Lady that recorded this was not aware that her Estate called them.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by iamoyindamola(m): 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
Pathetic embarassed
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Ogaonos: 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
FARA4GA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYLSQnPc-T0

This happened in Cooperative Villa Estate, Badore Lekki in Lagos state. A woman had stepped out of the estate to go get somethings at the supermarket. On her getting back, she saw a crowd, outside the gate.They saaid they were hungry and need food (help).

From the video, we see they are mostly youths; what would happen if they decide to take things into their hands....anarchy is loading.
I think a food bank need to be created by celebs Nd meaningful well to do lagosians.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Foodstuffs I Bought For 950 Naira In Abuja / Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag / If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.