Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Learn How To Create A Blog From Scratch Using PHP And Mysql - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Learn How To Create A Blog From Scratch Using PHP And Mysql (197 Views)

**book Us For Your Website Development And Get It Done From Scratch** / ###build P2P & MLM From Scratch & Get Maximum Security / ###get Your Website Coded From Scratch (professional Touch On Bet/lotto/p2p Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Create A Blog From Scratch Using PHP And Mysql by Toovisonline: 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
In this post from www.toovis.online
I explained how you can create a blog from scratch using only PHP, MySQL, HTML and CSS.

Creating a blog from scratch may not be as hard as we may be thinking. It's actually an easy process.
Just with some lines of codes, you have your own blog. There are many reasons why you should use a blog you developed from scratch rather than using third party tools. There are also reasons why you should use third party tools. One of them is that while using your self developed blog you might mess up with some codes and your site will crash immediately and you may find it hard to solve the issue but if you are using third party tools you will reach out to community of peoples using the same tools as you then you will request help from them.

But I would prefer developing my blog and messing up with my codes than using a third party platform.
I wanted to copy and paste my post on Creating a PHP blog from scratch here on nairaland but the post is very vast. You will find it more comfortable reading it from toovis.online
The direct link to the post is https://www.toovis.online/creating-a-blog-from-scratch-with-php/

Most importantly my contents is basically for learning purposes, I'm not sharing it with you because you just want to create a blog, I'm sharing it with you because I want you to learn.

Stay safe!!
PS I attached the source code to the post which you can download free.

(1) (Reply)

Promising And Good Looking Web Forum For Sale (call Now If Interested) / Magento 2 Progressive Web Application (PWA) By Magetop / Web Development Bootcamp For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.