Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" (55525 Views)

Coronavirus: Trump Unveils Plan To Reopen States In Phases / Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency / North Korean Official Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by 1stola: 9:29am On Apr 17, 2020
Kimbrielle:
If you know nothing about being a world super power and leader then shut up.
You are the senseless one here if you don't know anything about international politics.
Hopefully Trump does not win i
Interesting...
Just as you lack common sense, just so you lack functioning brains to think out of the box.
What does trump or America owe your forefathers for you to have foolish sense of entitlement that America must give you relief funds?
How many funds does USA give UAE and other oil producing countries that are doing so well?
Instead of you to wake up from your foolishness and hold your senile, greedy and corrupt leaders accountable, you're here wailing that Trump has stopped giving fund to WHO.
What a shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by Amujale(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2020
tarantino1:

Post a legit source

Research SAMIR.

These type of paramilitary groups have been linked to WHO.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/27/south-african-intelligence-officers-spread-aids-black-communities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYAackQM_KM

Skip the video and start at 1:25:59
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by Kimbrielle(f): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2020
1stola:

Interesting...
Just as you lack common sense, just so you lack functioning brains to think out of the box.
You are the one lacking commonsense right now.Borrow some sense at least.
What does trump or America owe your forefathers for you to have foolish sense of entitlement that America must give you relief funds?
It is not about Africa but about Trump and the USA that prides itself as a world power that has always enjoyed having a control of global affairs across the world.And America's influence in Africa is as a result of the funding it gives to world organisations.Africa's incompetence is not the issue here
How many funds does USA give UAE and other oil producing countries that are doing so well?
Instead of you to wake up from your foolishness and hold your senile, greedy and corrupt leaders accountable, you're here wailing that Trump has stopped giving fund to WHO.
What a shame!
You are the foolish one here.Have you ever voted for a good leader are you not one of the idiots that collect 500 naira to vote incompetent people into office where did the corrupt leaders come from is it not the people.Just shut up where did I justify Africa's incompetence in my post.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by Amujale(m): 9:36am On Apr 17, 2020
tarantino1:

Personal scholarly research my foot.

I ask for proof of your 'findings' and that's the nonsense you give me.

The onus is on you to give a legit source to your findings. You see why I say you are a fool.

Last response to you until you provide proof.

You are derranged and logic challenged.

Take your L and move on.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by Cloud007: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2020
Some intelligence reports indicted WHO if been run by private entity. And its unholy alliance with China.

Thump Is been very careful....he is fighting on many fronts. Not perfect too though!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by Subduer: 9:40am On Apr 17, 2020
blowjohn:

Trump my Man.
Quote me only if ur for Trump shocked
Gang up against Trump is from within the USA. I don't expect Nairalanders to understand that the Economy of China is outsourced from the Wall Street in New York, in order to CRIPPLE the USA, which Trump UNDERSTANDS so well, & responded to with America First, MAGA.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by 1stola: 9:41am On Apr 17, 2020
Kimbrielle:
You are the one lacking commonsense right now.Borrow some sense at least.
That goes for you, honestly.
It is not about Africa but about Trump and the USA that prides itself as a world power that has always enjoyed having a control of global affairs across the world.And America's influence in Africa is as a result of the funding it gives to world organisations.Africa's incompetence is not the issue here

grin

See mumu!

Did they buy the "enjoy" with money or someone mistakenly gave it to them as gift?

The common sense that you lack should tell you that THEY EARNED IT!
What has your people or country contributed to the world?

If you like, let your country not give them the respect they deserve, NA UNA GO SUFFER + SANCTIONS JOIN grin

You are the foolush one here.Have you ever voted for a good leader are you not one of the idiots that collect 500 naira to vote incompetent peoplr into office where did the corrupt leaders come from is it not the peopke.Just shut up where did I justify Africa's incompetence in my post.
You will grow sense someday...
When suffer do you strong thing cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by blowjohn(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2020
Subduer:

Gang up against Trump is from within the USA. I don't expect Nairalanders to understand that the Economy of China is outsourced from the Wall Street in New York, in order to CRIPPLE the USA, which Trump UNDERSTANDS so well, & responded to with America First, MAGA.

Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by Kimbrielle(f): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2020
1stola:

[s]That goes for you, honestly.

grin

See mumu!

Did they buy the "enjoy" with money or someone mistakenly gave it to them as gift?

The common sense that you lack should tell you that THEY EARNED IT!
What has your people or country contributed to the world?

If you like, let your country not give them the respect they deserve, NA UNA GO SUFFER + SANCTIONS JOIN grin

You will grow sense someday...
When suffer do you strong thing cheesy[/s]

What a fool.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by Subduer: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2020
Cloud007:
Some intelligence reports indicted WHO if been run by private entity. And its unholy alliance with China.

Thump Is been very careful....he is fighting on many fronts. Not perfect too though!
Trump fell into their WHO trap. And Trump opens their Pandora's box, turning the heat on their a$$. And Bill Gates comes out of the woodwork to lead his cohorts, as other previously fronts men run into hiding. Trump is too much for them.
Game on.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by 1stola: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2020
Kimbrielle:

What a fool.
Lol!

Is that your best cheesy
Frustration kee u dier grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by Kimbrielle(f): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2020
1stola:

Lol!

Is that your best cheesy
Frustration kee u dier grin
Shut up tongue

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by 1stola: 9:54am On Apr 17, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Shut up tongue
grin

E pain am cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by Kimbrielle(f): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2020
1stola:

grin

E pain am cheesy
But you are the one crying. cry
Look at you grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Whay was Trump's first reaction to corona virus he said China was transparent and handling the virus well.He later said coronavirus was a hoax and that it was the fault if the democratsYou are the one spilling trash so shut up and learn from that gutter dirty house of yours America's first case was in mid february and on the 21st of february Trump said it was under control that same february he called it a hoax
But yet Americans were still coming from China,Italy,Japan,South korea and others when those countries had cases of the virus at that time and not just China alone.You did not ask any question you just spewed rubbish and stated nonsense even before Trump closed the borders other countries were already doing that
You are the only sensible person on this thread,those attacking you are Trump butt lickers,their Lord and master fired the pandemics response team put in place by the Obama administration to counter future pandemics,he rejected who test kits.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by 1stola: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2020
Kimbrielle:

But you are the one crying. cry
Look at you grin
You wish tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by Kimbrielle(f): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2020
Weedsmoker:
You are the only sensible person on this thread,those attacking you are Trump butt lickers,their Lord and master fired the pandemics response team put in place by the Obama administration to counter future pandemics,he rejected who test kits.
Thanks.

Don't mind those yeye people

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by Subduer: 10:04am On Apr 17, 2020
Kimbrielle:
I am on quora and I know more about Politics and foreign affairs than you will ever know.I can never read the book of a racist,lying peddler.Trump goofed up deal with it.Trump is the worse thing to ever happen to America
Majority of Americans understand, & are rooting for Trump's America First, & MAGA.

It's also true that 100% of Book Haram & their allies fear Trump, & prefer a f00l like Obama, who chose to WEAKEN a strong America for nothing. Then God brought Trump to reverse the EVILS that Mrs Clinton would've brought upon the world.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by pacespot(m): 10:10am On Apr 17, 2020
I like this, I thought some Nigerians were supporting Trump when he launched a smear campaign against the WHO director-general Dr Tedro despite supports given to Africa by the health body during Ebola outbreak, I hope they are proud of their Trump now. Trump is just looking for a scapegoat to blame for his own failure against the corona virus outbreak, whenever he is feeling the heat in their domestic politics he will launch attack on someone outside to divert the attention like the bombing of Iranian general during his impeachment hearing, now he resorted to politics by picking on WHO in a pandemic that is affecting every nation on earth, I hope his rabid supporters can chant him on on this as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by Kimbrielle(f): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2020
Subduer:

Majority of Americans understand, & are rooting for Trump's America First, & MAGA.

It's also true that 100% of Book Haram & their allies fear Trump, & prefer a f00l like Obama, who chose to WEAKEN a strong America for nothing. Then God brought Trump to reverse the EVILS that Mrs Clinton would've brought upon the world.
Shut up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by Xisnin(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2020
ttmacoy:
Stop lieing.

China locked down Wuhan to local travel Jan 23 but continued to allow international travel while WHO was claiming no person to person transmission.
Always read and pass when an issue is beyond your intellect.
No country to date has banned external traveling.
The airports partially stopped working because of social isolation rule.
Moreover, is China supposed to prevent Americans and European countries from leaving?

Trump banned travel from China Jan 31 and got a lot of attack from liberals the media and China and even WHO. He banned travel from Europe as well a few weeks later and was also accused of xenophobia only for the same EU countries to implement and of their own a week or so later.
Trump did not ban travel from China.
He banned only Chinese. I hope you can understand the difference.
Americans and other country's citizen could still leave China for the US
and more than 40 thousand made the trips.
The fool thought that only Chinese can be infected and he allowed Americans
back into the country without quarantine or isolation.

Trump has never been bothered about accusations. He does whatever it likes,
it is a shame that you are losing faith in your god and thought accusations have
any effect on him.

And your claim that he said the virus was a hoax is such a lie I can’t believe you’re still peddling it. He said the Democrats use of the virus to attack him was their new hoax after the impeachment and Russia shams.
How exactly are the democrats attacking him with a virus?
What is really the hoax? the virus, the democrat or the fact that he was downplaying it?

Does it really make sense to blame China and WHO for the "hoax" that democrats created?

Yes Trump is again a lockdown of all of the US same as China did not lock down the whole country. He wanted to close the epicenter NY to prevent people moving around the country and was blocked by the governors who were threatening to go to court.
I never knew Trump usually back down because someone wants to go to court.
People went to court over border wall, he didn't back down.
People went to court over his Muslim ban, he didn't bark down but
he has a chance to astronomically boost his reelection chances and
he decided to back down because some governors threaten to go to court.

Your dear leader wants to lock down NY after several states have already reported cases.

Who cares about what China does?
Trump is supposed to be in charge and not the Chinese.
He is supposed to do what is best for his country and not attempting to copy
a small part of what China was doing to its citizens.

Anyone with a few brain cells already know the game he was playing.
Pretend to want to act, then withdraw so you can claim responsibilty
if your inaction turns out great or blame other people if it turns out worse.

I see the CCP has started spreading their propaganda on Nairaland as well with their 1 cents army. well done.

I can't really tell if you are lying for Jesus or truly brainwashed in your defense
of the most irresponsible president America has ever had.
Your position might also be due to poverty or the fear of hellfire.

I have something for you to enjoy from your supreme genius leader.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by oka4ugoo: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2020
Basher8583:

Mumu. China has stepped in to fund WHO with more than what USA was funding.

That's good, after all na them caused all these wahala in the first place, so USA shouldn't be the one cleaning their mess.

By the way you don't need to call me mumu just because I expressed my opinion. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by Hotspotbro(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2020
H

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by obicmag(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2020
Mr Trump i hail you. Good decision. If care is not taken this virus is created in the lab. Masterminded by WHO. Bill Gate and their evil allies.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by Basher8583: 11:03am On Apr 17, 2020
oka4ugoo:

That's good, after all na them caused all these wahala in the first place, so USA shouldn't be the one cleaning their mess.

By the way you don't need to call me mumu just because I expressed my opinion. Shalom

Apologies for the insult. I apreciate your maturity. Please accept my apology

For me I dont think its right for USA to blame anyone. In my opinion, Its the culprit that always cries and blames others.
Doesnt it bother you that America seems to be the only country loud and relentlessly pointing fingers at China.

WHO is not an American organisation its an arm of UN which has all countries as stakeholders. Donations made are voluntary so If America pulls out its funding, then its good for them. Trump doesn't need to make noise about it since it was voluntary donation. WHO can get funding elsewhere.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by Subduer: 11:05am On Apr 17, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Shut up cheesy
How? Why? In this Nigeria? Prove yourself, if you can.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by oka4ugoo: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2020
Basher8583:

Apologies for the insult. I apreciate your maturity. Please accept my apology

For me I dont think its right for USA to blame anyone. In my opinion, Its the culprit that always cries and blames others.
Doesnt it bother you that America seems to be the only country loud and relentlessly pointing fingers at China.

WHO is not an American organisation its an arm of UN which has all countries as stakeholders. Donations made are voluntary so If America pulls out its funding, then its good for them. Trump doesn't need to make noise about it since it was voluntary donation. WHO can get funding elsewhere.

No hard feelings bro. One love

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by jesmond3945: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2020
Xisnin:

Because you are still being fed.
I hope you don't have a voter's card, that would be a disaster.
what has WHO done? just because china is a friend look at where we are.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by bjtinz: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2020
pryme:

ok let me get this straight,
you are saying the travel ban againt china was political and not health related even when there was a virus outbreak in Wuhan CHINA?

as for the test which country was doing quick testing and what kind of samples were there using?

do you even know how long it takes to develope a test kit for a new virus?

Lol! Ask S/Korea how long it took to develop thiers.

South Korea and US had thier index at about the same time. But while your hero was busy closing borders and claiming 'its just the flu', South Korea had mobilized massive testing and isolation of cases. This is what led to thier success.

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by bjtinz: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2020
Xisnin:

Always read and pass when an issue is beyond your intellect.
No country to date has banned external traveling.
The airports partially stopped working because of social isolation rule.
Moreover, is China supposed to prevent Americans and European countries from leaving?

Trump did not ban travel from China.
He banned only Chinese. I hope you can understand the difference.
Americans and other country's citizen could still leave China for the US
and more than 40 thousand made the trips.
The fool thought that only Chinese can be infected and he allowed Americans
back into the country without quarantine or isolation.

Trump has never been bothered about accusations. He does whatever it likes,
it is a shame that you are losing faith in your god and thought accusations have
any effect on him.

How exactly are the democrats attacking him with a virus?
What is really the hoax? the virus, the democrat or the fact that he was downplaying it?

Does it really make sense to blame China and WHO for the "hoax" that democrats created?

I never knew Trump usually back down because someone wants to go to court.
People went to court over border wall, he didn't back down.
People went to court over his Muslim ban, he didn't bark down but
he has a chance to astronomically boost his reelection chances and
he decided to back down because some governors threaten to go to court.

Your dear leader wants to lock down NY after several states have already reported cases.

Who cares about what China does?
Trump is supposed to be in charge and not the Chinese.
He is supposed to do what is best for his country and not attempting to copy
a small part of what China was doing to its citizens.

Anyone with a few brain cells already know the game he was playing.
Pretend to want to act, then withdraw so you can claim responsibilty
if your inaction turns out great or blame other people if it turns out worse

I can't really tell if you are lying for Jesus or truly brainwashed in your defense
of the most irresponsible president America has ever had.
Your position might also be due to poverty or the fear of hellfire.

I have something for you to enjoy from your supreme genius leader.

Beautiful!! This is what I call SLAM DUNKING TKO. grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by pryme(m): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2020
bjtinz:

Lol! Ask S/Korea how long it took to develop thiers.

South Korea and US had thier index at about the same time. But while your hero was busy closing borders and claiming 'its just the flu', South Korea had mobilized massive testing and isolation of cases. This is what led to thier success.

so Trump received the same index like South Korea at the same time?
From WHO?
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" by Thewesterner(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2020
Kimbrielle:
The resident Trump supporters of NL were busy supporting the orange head's decision not knowing that it will affect them too.

How people blindly support a man who does not give a damn about their existence amazes me cheesy cheesy

Every sensible individual knows that Trump's actions has bad consequences but the orange head is concerned about re-election and wants to blame any scapegoat available without accepting his own faults
Since you are against him/his decisions other people don't have the same fundamental Human Rights you are exercising to support him/his decisions abi?
Everybody must sleep and put head to one end abi?

Does he know about you/your fvcking opinions too?

Just hope you are an American sha!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ghana’s President, Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeps At Africa Financing Summit In France / ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath / Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.